It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "I Think it Was Russia"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
lol, why do Americans want to hate Russia so much?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mizzijr
a reply to: reldra

So he's finally caving in to the, "Russia did it" agenda.

Slowly but surely becoming another George W. Bush puppet..

..Looks like WW3 was going down either way.

Damn.

Seriously.. I actually do think Hillary would do much more damage than Trump. That's one of the reasons I believe the people elected him.

No. She would not have acted like a lunatic. Trump hasn't the temperament for this.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Actually, it's 2017. And will you ever accept the results of the election? Cause you know, if you don't it's a direct threat to our democracy.

link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
According to the right wingers on this board, this is fake news.

Right winger here, they are always going to think its fake news, they are so outraged but they forget that them as well as myself were like a dog on a bone with Obama and his background and policies all 8 years and I have no appology for that, I think we SHOULD be very very vigilant and scrutinize everything our presidents do.

Unfortunately im not sure that ANYTHING this man does will wake them up, I hear Kim Jung is actually jealous of the following Trump has acquired without actually having to kill anyone....j/k ....however lol at least Kims regime cuts the people off from all outside sources for anything, so they are ignorant to worship him, what the hell are Trump supporters excuse? But I digress...

The people that SHOULD be most critical are his voting base.......because they are the ones who bought into his pitch

link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

I like Russia. That is not the point here.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Mostly because of jealous women.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

Well, that made no sense.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
But come on Relda, you know how CNN lies all the time. How they are fake news.
Trump didn't really say that did he? I mean CNN used quotes even. Don't quotes mean that what they are saying is absolutely beyond a shadow of a doubt and totally suable by any court in the land if not, true?

This is the case we have been waiting for. Trump will sue em blind. Go Don, gettum gettum gettum. He couldn't really have said that...
Will someone whistle the Star Spangled Banner for us now.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: worlds_away

Actually, it's 2017. And will you ever accept the results of the election? Cause you know, if you don't it's a direct threat to our democracy.

When did I say I haven't accepted the election results? I can complain about a buffoon at the same time.

Why is that a common comeback from trumpeters?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
But come on Relda, you know how CNN lies all the time. How they are fake news.
Trump didn't really say that did he? I mean CNN used quotes even. Don't quotes mean that what they are saying is absolutely beyond a shadow of a doubt and totally suable by any court in the land if not, true?

This is the case we have been waiting for. Trump will sue em blind. Go Don, gettum gettum gettum. He couldn't really have said that...
Will someone whistle the Star Spangled Banner for us now.

LOL. Yes. Waiting for Trump to sue someone for something he said and then refuse to pay his lawyer.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Sure it did, and it should be evident. Russian women are just plain hawwt! Not only that , but they know how to treat a man....it should be no secret that the queen bee of the pantsuit mafia wanted Russia gone...heck, they could send over a million tall blondes and redheads with those sexy accents and their man pleasing ways, and feminism would die forever.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

A MSM campaign orchestrated by a select few wealthy individuals, who also own large corporations and understand the benefits in creating a hatred of Russia because they are threatened by the Russian way as it conflicts with their own capitalist ideologies and plans for global domination.

Thinking it was Russia and it actually being Russia are two different things, and if it was Russia, then Trump should actually be thanking them

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Sure it did, and it should be evident. Russian women are just plain hawwt! Not only that , but they know how to treat a man....it should be no secret that the queen bee of the pantsuit mafia wanted Russia gone...heck, they could send over a million tall blondes and redheads with those sexy accents and their man pleasing ways, and feminism would die forever.

Lol, you no nothing of feminism. The best feminists can do all that better and laugh at models with signature looks like this

link   

Part of the art of the deal is being able to bluff. sometimes you have inside information. Instead of ridiculing Trump, perhaps you should be asking who is he attempting to bluff? Could be Putin, could be the media, it could be people like you.
Could it be everybody who voted for him?????

link   

someones salty

If youre having trouble finding a woman whose good looking and takes care of her man, maybe you should stop blaming the fish and start looking at the bait you got on the hook

edit on 1/12/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I think the bigger issue is the convolution of a few different issues.
*Russians hack the U.S. Government (Non-Putin sanctioned)
*Russians hack the U.S. Government (Putin sanctioned)
*Russians hacking private citizens (Non-Putin sanctioned)
*Russians hacking private citizens (Putin sanctioned)
*Russians hacking election boxes/voting machines (Non-Putin sanctioned)
*Russians hacking election boxes/voting machines (Putin sanctioned)

From my novice research the tizzy comes in when trying to link whatever hacking done back to Putin. Without evidence and PROPER intelligence this is a very dangerous game and you can be sure our intelligence agencies know it.

I'll reserve judgment upon the Kremlin until some more facts are released and pertain specifically to one of the classes I noted above.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Part of the art of the deal is being able to bluff. sometimes you have inside information. Instead of ridiculing Trump, perhaps you should be asking who is he attempting to bluff? Could be Putin, could be the media, it could be people like you.
Could it be everybody who voted for him?????

I will put money on that one

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Now, even Trump thinks it was Russia. You will be the last one waiting.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Racism.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Really, thats the nature of world politics. Every country tries to influence elections in other countries. Lord knows ours is all up in everyones business all the time. Obama attempted to influence the Brexit vote openly for effs sake.

So what is crossing the line? Id say that election rigging is that line. If they didnt do that, then its really moot. Clinton lost the election because she was a terrible excuse for a candidate with a crate full of dark skeletons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join