It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Intelligence Communities and Legislature Failed Attempt to Dismantle Trump Presidency

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

So what exactly would be "blackmailed" ?

I bet all the examples will be hoaxes just like the sex scandals.

Any *REAL* and *provable* examples that would cause extreme damage to Citizens of either nation ?

You can prove all this right?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The CNN story has already been proven fake.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I invite you to watch this news report.
tvenbcnews.nbcuni.com...

It does a really good job of explaining why Grambler is spot on, and your views may be incorrect. Or not.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

tvenbcnews.nbcuni.com...

It does a really good job of explaining why Grambler is spot on, and your views may be incorrect. Or not.

Got a link to text?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Easy enough - not blackmail. Threaten to call in his debts or privatize all of his holdings in their nation. He'll bend over backwards to protect his fortune.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
This sounds like treason to me.

Yeah Trump is treasonous alright

He could power a campfire for 3 months

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: xuenchen

Easy enough - not blackmail. Threaten to call in his debts or privatize all of his holdings in their nation. He'll bend over backwards to protect his fortune.

And you can show us those debts right?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He owes 650 million,and some of it to overseas interests
He owns 3.5 billion dollars in assets.

Debt isnt a problem

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I don’t think they are doing this so somehow Trump won’t get inaugurated because of some super terrible revelation.

No its for another reason…

If you see the spectacle going on right now of all Trump’s nominees rejecting all of his crazy ideas its clear they just want to force Trump to continue their renewed cold war on Russia and also to continue their evil plots in the ME to destabilize 7 COUNTRIES THERE.

Trump is being squeezed, battered into submission

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I don’t think they are doing this so somehow Trump won’t get inaugurated because of some super terrible revelation.

No its for another reason…

If you see the spectacle going on right now of all Trump’s nominees rejecting all of his crazy ideas its clear they just want to force Trump to continue their renewed cold war on Russia and also to continue their evil plots in the ME to destabilize 7 COUNTRIES THERE.

Trump is being squeezed, battered into submission

I agree. But I also think many people are convinced he's unqualified. It's not just his position on Russia, it's everything. It still boggles my mind anybody voted for him. Ya I voted for Gary and some people think he's unqualified, but I voted for what I felt was the most right and I can't regret that.

The Comey announcement forced me to not vote for Hillary. I had planned to, but I couldn't when I learned an investigation was on. How could I vote for someone to be POTUS involved in a federal investigation? I cast my ballot before Comey made his second announcement--just prior to Nov 8. I think that first announcement was bigger than wikileaks in its election effect. So Comey might have unintentionally elected Trump more than Russia intentionally trying to. The effect might be small compared to the total vote count, bBut a small effect is big enough when it's close--like it was in several states.

Again I think you're right. They're putting Trump in his place.
edit on 1/12/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

I'm sick of hearing all this brainwashing in the Fake news about how Hillary was cheated by Comey. "If Comey wouldn't have reopened the case she would have won the race" they drone.

If Comey would have done his duty and recommended Hillary be prosecuted. Instead, he rewrote the laws for her and let her off on some intent clause. It wasn't his job to rewrite the laws. She shouldn't have even been in the election. I think the best thing that can be done for the country is to make an example of the Clinton's and put them where they truly belong for a couple years. Then I might believe the "American land of the Free, bestest country of all time" BS.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If Presidents of the USA have limited power (due to the way government is constructed), why are so many government people risking their careers and reputations with these desperate, last ditch efforts, to keep Donald Trump from being nominated on 1.20.2017?

I don't think it is actually Trump himself that they hate.
They fear what he represents.
They fear that they are losing their hold on the voters, and losing their control over what the voters know and believe.
An educated uncooperative public is never good for an establishment that depends on total control.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: xuenchen

He owes 650 million,and some of it to overseas interests
He owns 3.5 billion dollars in assets.

Debt isnt a problem

Well that changes the whole issue doesn't it.

Maybe Trump has the upper hand afterall !!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: network dude

tvenbcnews.nbcuni.com...

Got a link to text?

nope, I guess you will just have to go through life believe you are correct.
I tried.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: banjobrain
i am not a tumpeteer i would have rather had anybody else besides him or hillary . but the reason i rather have him than her she is in bed with the saudis and trump won't be bought by the corps like most other republicans and democrats. anybody knows when you having a dogfight you don't send in a poodle you send in a rottweiler which is what we have in trump. i truly thought trump was going to get most of the republican votes then back out leaving hillary a free run to white house i am glad i was proven wrong. because she would have gotten us into a shooting war with russia.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
All signs point to Trump being the traitor... 

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: banjobrain
Well Trumpeters.

You guys back a genuinely mean spirited, entitled, spoiled, unstable and pathological man in Trump.
He enjoys fighting, he enjoys being cruel and he gets off on the things that are generally considered negative in just about every culture and society in the world.

When it all crashes, I doubt you will have the fortitude to admit how indoctrinated you have become, but I do know this will not end well for our country. A country as important as ours cannot have such a madman running it, the universe and god himself will intervene and punish us all for your hubris.

Wait a minute. Didn't you just author a thread where you said this?

In modern day America, we are suffering from a political climate wrought with extreme distortion and hyperbole. Two sides arguing to the point that
it is often times nearly impossible to distinguish or claim the truth. People lie so much and so well that I think it has become a cultural achievement to lie convincingly and often. As an individual, I fear our country is in serious danger from this habit, this automatic mechanism to spin everything, grandstand, pretend and oppose everything that is contrary to the message or agenda of one's "side".

You went from saying that to claiming god will punish us all for Trump supporters hubris.

I think I may have found some of that grand standing and hyperbole you were looking to call out.

Dayum, that was brutal. A scorched earth, napalm bomb sized burnnnn.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Now the Senate have announced that they are going to investigate Trump campaign officials "ties" with Russia ie: who they've spoken to or had contact with and when.

Rep. John Lewis of civil rights fame, has come straight out and said that Trump's Presidency is not "legitimate".

Flynn is being accused of having had contact with the Russian ambassador on the very same day that Obama announced sanctions for meddling in the election.

I think he might have wished the Ambassador a Merry Christmas via text message, which was returned, and then, get this (God forbid!), Flynn actually agreed to, and then accepted a call from the Ambassador of Russia who wanted to set up a call with Putin for after the inauguration!!!

Flynn also did some work at some point with RT, and is believed to be some sort of double-agent.

CNN is now in full court press on this Trump is a Russian agent/puppet angle and piss is flying all over the place.

This, and CNN's reporting appears to have the fingerprints of some sort of Intelligence "faction" leading to the hands of Obama, Clinton and many others, including the heads of the Intelligence Apparatus.

It's starting to appear as if they are working to generate a climate for Trump's assassination, if I were to offer my best evaluation and analysis.

The reason I say that is the degree to which all the stops have been pulled out now to delegitimize Trump in the lead up to his inauguration, and these are signs or indications of a no turning back policy aimed directly and squarely at Trump, who better make sure that he doesn't open himself up to a line of sight before he makes it to the Whitehouse bunker.

Agent of Russia. Russia Russia Russia - they "hacked" the election - this is the meme they are sending out full blast with their last dying voice and whatever influence or relevancy is left.

What they are saying is - NO, to Trump, this faction or splinter of the old establishment that appears to be in alignment with CNN who are no longer objective in their reporting and analysis.

Senators.

They've announced that, in spite of their better wisdom, they are going to launch an investigation with Subpoena power, to take down Trump, if he and his people so much as spoke to the Russians or their representatives.

Can people not talk on the phone and interact?

What Trump is basically threatening to do is to do away with the whole Strategy of Tension.

I think he should call Kissinger and make damn sure "they" get the message that if they are planning on taking him out politically, they've already lost due to his election, but if there's something more to it, it's also quite possible that the white hats seriously outnumber the black hats and perhaps that's what they're afraid of, but if they were to kill Trump or allow him to be shot like they did Kennedy - they need to STAND THE F DOWN now, or face grave consequences through lawful investigative measures and processes where no one is above the law.

Trump doesn't like to be attacked like this and if you ask me, it's not fair, or reasonable and is just totally out of proportion this notion that the Russians swayed the election and further still conspired to do so in collaboration with the Trump campaign.

But what about all the people who VOTED for him?

Furthermore, the DNC leaks betrayed a type of corruption on the part of Hillary Clinton, who's hidden hand is behind all this somehow. My theory is that they are all satanists, and they are rather evil in what they are willing to foment and participate in.

They're thinking counter-coup, or they wouldn't be going so totally over the top with this Russia business.

All of this, seeing it all happen in real time, makes me support and pray for Mr. Trump all the more, and I ask that God shine a light, as everyone in the system betrays all their positions and motivations, while Bannon maps it all out behind the scenes, which makes them panic even MORE and to take still further reckless actions, actions that can lead to WAR, and what are we seeing but a type of war being waged.

I never used to like Donald Trump, but I'm all in now. I'm with him and his people, Flynn included.

It was an ELECTION, a free and fair election.

One side wins, the other loses and we all move on hoping against hope for the best of the best.

So I say to them - if anyone of "them" is listening.. (which they do - SO could tell you about the IP's that visit here)

STAND DOWN.

IF the peaceful transfer of power according to the will of the American people is to be authentic, then they simply must STAND DOWN.

And if there's a marksman who's been tasked with a certain evil intent, and don't tell me it hasn't been talked about or discussed (remember Bill Clinton's look at the debate, or Bush Sr.'s cut throat gesture to Trump), my hope is that he would come to his senses and, if need be, blow his own head off before even getting on target.

They have to remember, or they ought to, that there are a LOT of wonderful people with good intent any one of whom could leak anything through WikiLeaks at any given time.

There is no more guarantee of privacy or security.

They need Trump - but here they are, throwing him under the bus.

Which makes me nervous.

The truth outs and our sins find us out. To be is to be perceived.

May God's own love and presence and capacity for forgiveness, and reconciliation, and thus, mercy (vital for us all), enter into this whole "scene" and shine the light of His reason, logic, love and truth, and thus the very light of Liberty.

This is serious business. The life of the nation is at stake, as we count down to inauguration day.

I don't think they can kill him now though, that would be their end, surely, as the white hats overwhelm the black hats in the system.

The whole thing presents a type of double-bind of sorts and what Trump showed during the election is that he's rather adept at getting it off of him and putting it right where it belongs, by identifying his enemy, who he claims to love as well (that's the Jesus way).

I think they've placed themselves into a terrible bind, provided Trump once again defies all predictions and expectations and somehow manages to restore the Republic.

Why would a Republican Senate go after a soon to be sitting President, over Russia, as if Trump is nothing but a puppet of Russia (it's absurd!).

So what if he or someone in his campaign spoke with or had contact with a Russian individual at some point.

What's "their" end game in all of this is really the question that I'm asking..

It doesn't make sense. It's like another double-bind that just doesn't really stick to Trump, and why should it.

He was ELECTED by the American people ffs.

Strange and dangerous times we are in..

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 13-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
That was an epic ATS post. I'd have given myself a star if I could.

Didn't mean to kill the thread..

Carry on.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: jonnywhite

I'm sick of hearing all this brainwashing in the Fake news about how Hillary was cheated by Comey. "If Comey wouldn't have reopened the case she would have won the race" they drone.

If Comey would have done his duty and recommended Hillary be prosecuted. Instead, he rewrote the laws for her and let her off on some intent clause. It wasn't his job to rewrite the laws. She shouldn't have even been in the election. I think the best thing that can be done for the country is to make an example of the Clinton's and put them where they truly belong for a couple years. Then I might believe the "American land of the Free, bestest country of all time" BS.

Prepare to be sick longer because not only did Comey do that to Hilary, he hid the damaging intel he got on Trump. These kinds of dealing ARE CALLED ESPIONAGE.

Now the investigating that wasn't gonna happen is gonna go ahead, breaking tonight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join