It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Intelligence Communities and Legislature Failed Attempt to Dismantle Trump Presidency

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

More than your nations existence Im afraid to say

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: pirhanna

More than your nations existence Im afraid to say

Oh give it up. The entire world knows US politics are the most important so don't get upset that we want to talk about them.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

a reply to: Byrd

I think he has his own intelligence and security and knows a lot more than he lets on

Well, we already know about his security... but...

...how would his newly hired intelligence group have information on other countries that the CIA, etc have been spying on (and co-spying with) for decades? Do you think that British Intelligence or Israeli intelligence will open up to anyone who says, "Hey, I'm from Trump! Let's swap secrets!" Do you think this newly hired Trump unit has longstanding investigators snooping on North Korea and a network of reliable informers?

...we just saw what "independent intelligence units" developed (the fake dossier.)

How do you know that his newly hired hands aren't more of the same as the Fake Dossier Guy?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

The head of the Mossad met him last month and he has met with Kissenger and his team are communicating with the FSB over Soros,Id say he has a handle on things

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

You are correct about the independent contractor not being the IC. My brain broke wind.

Trump did recently meet the the IC about Russia hacking the elections. You would think since they had information pertaining to an attempt to discredit him with this dossier they would have shared it then. I think withholding information from the President Elect is treasonous.
Sharing it with the press definitely is. Now, either the IC or the members of the legislature (or both) did just this.

But Washington reporter Carl Bernstein says former British ambassador to Moscow handed it to McCain Ambassador has not been named - and author of report also gave to FBI agent he knew at its station in Rome months ago Report was apparently paid for first BY Republican enemies of Trump then by Democrats

Bernstein has some credibility as being half of the team that broke the Watergate Scandal.

edit on 1/12/2017 by sad_eyed_lady because: add something

(post by WorShip removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Based on what just happened, I sure as hell wouldn't put all my trust in a group that may or may not have leaked over 30 pages of Bull# to the press. Think about the timeline here, the report existed since late October as proven in the 4chan thread. On Jan 10th, it's leaked to the press, and just after Trump was given a briefing in which the MSM somehow was told that Trump was told about all this, yet that wasn't the case at all. So the leaker is either the IC, or McCain/Graham.

There is a very strong effort being made to remove Trump before he even gets inaugurated. If I was Trump, I wouldn't trust anyone.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I think it all speaks volumes

We have an obvious shadow government which answers to the globalist NWO

They're not scared of civil war, they know even in that event they're even safer unless they lose

They're so angry that there power is slipping and there candidate lost that they're still trying to derail Trump democracy and the will of the people

Not just in America but in the EU also, they're still trying to derail Brexit

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
I think it all speaks volumes

We have an obvious shadow government which answers to the globalist NWO

They're not scared of civil war, they know even in that event they're even safer unless they lose

They're so angry that there power is slipping and there candidate lost that they're still trying to derail Trump democracy and the will of the people

Not just in America but in the EU also, they're still trying to derail Brexit

Precisely. They know they're losing their grip, all this stuff about Trump is 'them' thrashing about in their desperate attempts to hang on. It's the same with the EU and Brexit.

Their gripe shouldn't really be with Trump, just as the EU shouldn't be hostile towards our Prime Minister - it's us little people that made it happen, we're the ones who voted for it. They under-estimated us.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: banjobrain

Actually, I believe a Trump presidency will end very well for "our Country". It likely won't end well for all the special entitled snowflakes who think we are all supposed to see things their way and their way only, but my prediction is that we will be a power (our Country) like we haven't been since the end of WWII. And I make no bones about it, I am an American first kind of guy...then help as we can globally - after all of our home interests are thoroughly covered.
edit on 12-1-2017 by Lab4Us because: spelling/grammar

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The head of the Mossad met him last month and he has met with Kissenger and his team are communicating with the FSB over Soros,Id say he has a handle on things

Best news I've heard in weeks! I sincerely hope Soros finds himself rotting in a Russian prison before long.

As for the CIA, I suspect that a non-trivial number of top officials will be filing for unemployment in late-January/early-February.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady

You are correct about the independent contractor not being the IC. My brain broke wind.

Trump did recently meet the the IC about Russia hacking the elections. You would think since they had information pertaining to an attempt to discredit him with this dossier they would have shared it then. I think withholding information from the President Elect is treasonous.

There have been reports from these meetings that Trump is impatient with them and tends to talk over the officers. Heck, it's known that his lawyers only meet with him in pairs because he is so busy telling them how great he is and what his next plans are that he doesn't listen to them.

If the Intelligence Community is sitting through sessions (editing to add the reminder that Trump has skipped all but three or four sessions) where The Donald explains that he knows things and rambles how great he is and goes on a rant about something on Twitter and walks out before they're done telling him everything or pays no attention because he's still fuming about Twitter - it's not treason. If Pence heard it and tried to tell The Donald, there's actually no indication that Trump is listening to Pence, either.

Sharing it with the press definitely is. Now, either the IC or the members of the legislature (or both) did just this.

...or others. According to Clapper, "We also discussed the private security company document, which was widely circulated in recent months among the media, members of Congress and Congressional staff even before the IC became aware of it"
(source) So a whole buncha folks had it in their paws (including the media.)

And if you go along with Clapper's remarks (which seem plausible) the IC was aware of it only after Congress got it and made Trump aware of it.

The question is, "did Trump really listen or was he sitting there, composing remarks in his head to pump out on Twitter that day?"

edit on 12-1-2017 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Based on what just happened, I sure as hell wouldn't put all my trust in a group that may or may not have leaked over 30 pages of Bull# to the press.

If you read the articles and listen to the reports, Congress and top aides and the media were the first ones to be given it. So the Republican team who commissioned it shared it with each other (and decided not to pay for it or something) and then it was shopped around the Democrats (copies shared) and finally handed to the media.

So, yeah... he probably shouldn't trust the Republicans or the Democrats or the press. The Intelligence Community, which briefed him on this, is not the source.

The report comes from a "private detective/intelligence agency" - not the CIA/FBI/etc.

So the leaker is either the IC, or McCain/Graham.
Or news reporters or the Republicans who originally hired the freelancer or the Democrats who saw it or the newspaper reporters who were also given copies of it. Or family members of these people.

Yeah, someone wanted his presidency to start off with a bang and there's a whole lot of people with grudges against him (including people who are suing him for non-payment and so forth) who would have been delighted to hand that document off to Buzzfeed.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
..or others. According to Clapper, "We also discussed the private security company document, which was widely circulated in recent months among the media, members of Congress and Congressional staff even before the IC became aware of it"
(source) So a whole buncha folks had it in their paws (including the media.)

And if you go along with Clapper's remarks (which seem plausible) the IC was aware of it only after Congress got it and made Trump aware of it.

There is sort of a double bind going on here.

Yes, many people, including members of congress and the media knew of the existence of this dossier.

CNN's defense of reporting on ity as news is that they merely reported on the fact that Trump had been briefed on this at his last intel meeting.

That is the key portion. So no matter who in congress knew of this document, that is not the issue.

The question is, how does CNN know what was being discussed in classified intel briefings?

Now it appears to be coming out that Trump was not even informed of this dossier at that intel briefing, but there was a two page synopsis prepared about it that was not given to Trump.

This means that only the intel agency people had access to this info, and yet somehow it ended up in the hands of CNN.

This means there are only two possibilities.

1. CNN flat out lied about having info this was discussed at an intel briefing.

2. Someone in the intel community illegally leaked info to the press.

Either way, it is an unprecedented smear on a President.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
double post
edit on 12-1-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This is just deep state factional fighting folks, don’t get alarmed, its nothing new.

This country’s elite is broken down like this: the Eastern Elite, Rockefeller, Harriman, et al, versus the western/southern elite, Hunt, Murchison, Koch, et al.

The eastern elite’s police force is the CIA, and the western’s is the FBI. This traditional factional conflict is flaring up today glaringly with Trump being the puppet of the western/southern faction and the present CIA deep state ( eastern elite) attack on Trump is a clear indication of this factional divide.

TRUMP THOUGH BETTER BE SURE HE HAS THE WESTERN/SOUTHERN DEEP STATE ON HIS SIDE OR HE'S IN BIG BIG TROUBLE

edit on 12-1-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I was just authorized to say: Ladies and Gentlemen, you ain't seen nothin' yet!

You Tube

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Now that the dirty sex scandals are exposed, how is Russian supposed to effectively blackmail Trump ?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
The question is, how does CNN know what was being discussed in classified intel briefings?

Hasn't Trump and Conway and everyone else been talking about this for the past few days? And hasn't CNN and other news outlets been reporting what the Trump administration is saying? I'd say they were getting it from the horse's mouth.

Now it appears to be coming out that Trump was not even informed of this dossier at that intel briefing, but there was a two page synopsis prepared about it that was not given to Trump.

Other sources (and Trump as well) say it was given to him after all.

This means that only the intel agency people had access to this info, and yet somehow it ended up in the hands of CNN.

Nope. Congress did, the Republicans (not necessarily Congress) who commissioned it did, it was shown to the Democrats and shown to some members of the press. It's been making the rounds since February.

Either way, it is an unprecedented smear on a President.

Hardly unprecedented. He's just the first one to do stream-of-consciousness screaming-meemee tweets on this kind of thing.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now that the dirty sex scandals are exposed, how is Russian supposed to effectively blackmail Trump ?

His financial holdings in Russia. Did you forget those?

And his ties with questionable organizations... have you forgotten those?

Also, British Intelligence is apparently confirming that this developed during an investigation of an assassination plot and apparently there are more sources out there

edit on 12-1-2017 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join