It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Pakistani Heroin Dealers Can't Understand Why They Are Going To Be Killed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I read that the instances of abnormalties from first cousin marriages, is about the same as women over 30 who have kids. This may go up with successive generations, but you'd have to check back how far in a family it goes to then try and link it to the stupidity of drug dealers.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
I read that the instances of abnormalties from first cousin marriages, is about the same as women over 30 who have kids. This may go up with successive generations, but you'd have to check back how far in a family it goes to then try and link it to the stupidity of drug dealers.

If I'm right even brother and sister only have a 4% chance of a defect.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
People lead double lives. Their families and friends only see one side of them. Happens all the time.

From the nice guy next door who beats his wife but runs all the charity collections at work...
Or the devoted wife and mother of two who is banging her next door neighbours son on the quiet when everyone else is out of the house...
Or the multi-millionaire superstar who is secretly a child molester, but is loved by millions.
Or the old lady down the street who preys on homeless people as a serial killer but runs the bridge club and organises trips to theme parks for special needs kids.
Or the gun toting drug dealer, who's family probably never saw the bad side of (or chose to ignore, because blood is thicker than water), and always believed their son was the victim.

Its not a race thing - to claim so is crassly stupid. Its a people thing.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It is something to struggle to think about as in the law intent plays such a big factor .At least when it come to sentencing .

Contracts and such are not valid if intoxicated lol.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

It is something to struggle to think about as in the law intent plays such a big factor .At least when it come to sentencing .

Contracts and such are not valid if intoxicated lol.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Contracts and such are not valid if intoxicated lol
Is that why they have breathalyzers at law offices and inside board rooms ? In Canada its 0.8 puts you over the limit to drive .What might be too much for signing a contract ?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

It's not a race thing, it's a medical thing.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

It's in skunk works for a reason, I'm fairly sure much of the coc aine is synthetic and could be produced anywhere. The production line is very expensive to set up so it's only open to those who won't get busted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

. . . there always seemed to be 2 types of coc aine like you say. Friends could always tell. Had to get it straight from mexico to be reasonably sure they said. It wasn't like there was all types of quality.. It was either good or not worth it.

Also the Pakistani population in the UK is many times the size of the South American population. And not all countries in South America produce coc aine.

A young half Colombian man in our family says all through his school years there were stupid jokes made every day about him being a coc aine dealer. I wonder if it's the same for the Pakistanis with heroin jokes? Or is it somehow seen as more acceptable to tease South Americans? Interesting bit of racism there.

You also have to factor in this.
thediplomat.com...

Pakistan: The Most Heroin-Addicted Country in the World

The only aspect of this that has come close to shocking me is the reaction to the police shooting of the armed heroin dealer. It's that reaction that has alerted me to the mental retardation issue.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

Try visiting the clinics in Bradford.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Contracts and such are not valid if intoxicated lol
Is that why they have breathalyzers at law offices and inside board rooms ? In Canada its 0.8 puts you over the limit to drive .What might be too much for signing a contract ?

Afterward you could claim the contract void if you were crazy intoxicated.

If not you could have some one sight their life away at a bar , by accident.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join