It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Pakistani Heroin Dealers Can't Understand Why They Are Going To Be Killed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Sorry, all the clinical observation got 404'd in the first attempt.

Intrigued at the reaction to the recent shooting of the heroin dealer near Huddersfield recently I found myself looking for answers. How could anyone expect anything different in the circumstances? And yet in the face of overwhelming logic there are actual protests, vigils, messages of support. It can only indicate some underlying mental health issue.

Investigating further I find the sector of the British Pakistani community who practise marrying first cousins are overburdening society with the obvious results of such unions.

The heroin goes from Afghanistan to Pakistan then over here to kill whitey. The British Pakistani heroin dealers have a mindset that dictates over-obsession with factory products that go brmmmm brmmmm brmmmm. They get noticed. Then it's supposed to be some big surprise when they get three shots through the windscreen.

Perhaps I can get away with the 'r' word just once.

It's retarded.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

That's it. Unfortunately I'm being serious.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

In my view the heroin dealer's inability to understand why they are going to be killed is a direct result of first cousin marriage.

WTF - going on that theory the whole of the British monarchy should be in chains or locked up.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
My first thought on reading this was that the OP was implying that first cousin marriages lead to being a heroin dealer if you're Pakistani.

Seems like the OP should've linked an article if there was some news story somewhere that a shooting occurred, as suggested by earlier poster.

Without any context, the OP makes no sense.

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Sorry everybody I've just driven two extreme journeys I won't be recovered for some time.

Bob's got it.

you would have to be severely retarded (ie inbred) to be surprised that drug dealers with guns and a history of violence might end up getting shot.

Unfortunately it's a serious issue with British Pakistanis who practice first cousin marriage. The medical literature backs it up. I can't think of any other explanation for the reaction to the recent police shooting.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Good call. Royal inbreeding comes up time and time again when looking into this subject.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

Intrigued at the reaction to the recent shooting of the heroin dealer near Huddersfield recently I found myself looking for answers. How could anyone expect anything different in the circumstances? And yet in the face of overwhelming logic there are actual protests, vigils, messages of support. It can only indicate some underlying mental health issue.

Investigating further I find the sector of the British Pakistani community who practise marrying first cousins are overburdening society with the obvious results of such unions.

The heroin goes from Afghanistan to Pakistan then over here to kill whitey. The British Pakistani heroin dealers have a mindset that dictates over-obsession with factory products that go brmmmm brmmmm brmmmm. They get noticed. Then it's supposed to be some big surprise when they get three shots through the windscreen.

It's retarded.

Ahh OK

Well then to answer your clarified OP Id say I disagree

Ive met quite a few people who are the result of 1st cousin marriages and most of them seemed normal.

Id say the protests,vigil and general gnashing of teeth is because as a minority group in our over indulgent PC society they feel victimised whenever anything bad happens to them, even when its deserved and asked for.

You shoot a drug dealer and its not because he was a drug dealer but because he was Muslim, in all these protesters minds it was a case of racial profiling and the dead bloke is in no way a criminal but a victim of societies rejection.

He didnt want to deal drugs but was forced to by Britains White patriarchal rulers who are doing everything they can to persecute poor Muslims like this angel who was shot.

My guess is the above is more likely the culprit than any inbreeding

EDIT: I wasnt having a go at you in my 1st post like someone else in this thread suggested, I know your an on the ball bloke/blokette so was just after some clarification, no offence intended

edit on 10/1/2017 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Unfortunately it's a serious issue with British Pakistanis who practice first cousin marriage. The medical literature backs it up. I can't think of any other explanation for the reaction to the recent police shooting.

I have a similar theory about ridiculous made-up names.

Once you start adding apostrophes to your child's name, you might as well book his place on death row when registering the birth.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What about all the thousands of non-Pakistani heroin dealers whose ancestors don't have a culture of in-breeding? What do you think caused their genes to mutate and turn them into drug-pushers?

I always thought perpetrators of drug crimes (and other crimes) came in all colours and cultures and social classes. Silly me.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I don't think first cousin marriages are responsible, although it seems foreign to most westerners, first cousin marriages have been happening since time began. I would suggest an air of invincibility because of his cultural background was his downfall. Remember, he had already been acquitted of attempted murder in 2010.

He was known to the Police, he was well known in the community and his deeds caught up with him. It was a sting that ended the way most people would have wanted it to end.

edit on 10/1/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
British, American, French, Italian, Israeli, Canadian extc journalists, special forces, troops, camera men, contractors extc don't understand why they are being killed in places like Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Syria extc either.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

It's retarded.

Ahh OK

Well then to answer your clarified OP Id say I disagree

Ive met quite a few people who are the result of 1st cousin marriages and most of them seemed normal.

Id say the protests,vigil and general gnashing of teeth is because as a minority group in our over indulgent PC society they feel victimised whenever anything bad happens to them, even when its deserved and asked for.

You shoot a drug dealer and its not because he was a drug dealer but because he was Muslim, in all these protesters minds it was a case of racial profiling and the dead bloke is in no way a criminal but a victim of societies rejection.

He didnt want to deal drugs but was forced to by Britains White patriarchal rulers who are doing everything they can to persecute poor Muslims like this angel who was shot.

My guess is the above is more likely the culprit than any inbreeding

EDIT: I wasnt having a go at you in my 1st post like someone else in this thread suggested, I know your an on the ball bloke/blokette so was just after some clarification, no offence intended

Believe it or not disabled babies from incest isn't quite as common as sold.

It's not good lol, but even brother and sister have like a 90% chance of the kid being healthy.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: bwj2012
British, American, French, Italian, Israeli, Canadian extc journalists, special forces, troops, camera men, contractors extc don't understand why they are being killed in places like Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Syria extc either.

Because it's really hard to invade and occupy a foreign country lol..

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

I have a similar theory about ridiculous made-up names.

Once you start adding apostrophes to your child's name, you might as well book his place on death row when registering the birth.

That's not at all over stated lol..

However you will prob get about 50% less call backs on job interviews and such.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i'm thinking the OP is suggesting, limited gene pool makes for low intelligence.

Really? Tell that to the House of Windsor.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

The heroin goes from Afghanistan to Pakistan then here. Do you know of any other way it gets here?

This thread has shown the amount of ignorance around the Pakistani heroin connection. A little research shows there is no even spread across all divides.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CHONGO

I think we've already been there. The effects of inbreeding amongst royals is the first other subject that comes up when investigating British Pakistani inbreeding and the undesirable health effects.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
For anyone who wants to deny their ignorance this is worth a look, and may lead you to further studies.

www.theguardian.com...

. . . using family ties with Pakistan to arrange the courier routes that bring the drugs, nearly all heroin, back to Britain.
Can any deniers tell me how many non-Pakistanis have drug dealing family ties in Pakistan?

But there is a conspiracy of silence hanging over Britain's Asian drug problem. From within the community few are willing to speak out, while outsiders - such as outspoken Keighley MP Ann Cryer - are castigated as damaging race relations. For anti-drug campaigners it is a nightmarish situation: they have to deal with a disaster that few will speak of, or even admit exists.

Surprise, surprise. The issue is rarely discussed in case someone says racist. The word is used to shut down rational discussion. I'm taking it further and saying the well documented inbreeding is resulting in an increasing number of mentally retarded heroin dealers.
edit on 10 1 2017 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

This.

www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk...

A large number of foreign nationals are also heavily involved in the illegal drugs trade in the UK. Some have cultural and familial ties to the countries the drugs come from or travel through – this makes it easier for them to take major roles in the trade.

The reaction to the death of Asswipe Yaqub reveals much mental retardation. Inbreeding is the cause of this. We will be seeing more of this retardation and we are going to have to deal with the effects.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

For anyone who wants to deny their ignorance this is worth a look, and may lead you to further studies.

www.theguardian.com...

. . . using family ties with Pakistan to arrange the courier routes that bring the drugs, nearly all heroin, back to Britain.
Can any deniers tell me how many non-Pakistanis have drug dealing family ties in Pakistan?

But there is a conspiracy of silence hanging over Britain's Asian drug problem. From within the community few are willing to speak out, while outsiders - such as outspoken Keighley MP Ann Cryer - are castigated as damaging race relations. For anti-drug campaigners it is a nightmarish situation: they have to deal with a disaster that few will speak of, or even admit exists.

Surprise, surprise. The issue is rarely discussed in case someone says racist. The word is used to shut down rational discussion. I'm taking it further and saying the well documented inbreeding is resulting in an increasing number of mentally retarded heroin dealers.

How exactly would a non pakastani have family in Pakistan lol?!?!

How would people smuggle other drugs from Pakistan besides heroin, when heroin (opium) is the drug that part of the world produces and has for most of human history.

That's like being shocked that most of the coc aine comes from people with friends and family in South America.. well duh. Lol

That's where coke comes from, so yea people who have contacts there tend to be the ones importing it..

The question is :

Did the heroin problem start with recent Pakistani immigration??

Obviously not..heroine has been around for a couple generations..for millinia in opium form.

Do "kissing cousins" have a higher rate of drug dealing than those who are not..

I seriously doubt it..

Your making some pretty insane reaches there migo..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join