It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counter-Sting Catches James O’Keefe Network Attempting To Sow Chaos At Trump’s Inauguration:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Counter-Sting Catches James O’Keefe Network Attempting To Sow Chaos At Trump’s Inauguration
The stinger gets stung.

WASHINGTON ― A left-wing political group released a new video Monday of a counter-sting that has uncovered evidence of right-wing activists trying to sow chaos at Donald Trump’s inaugural ceremony, an effort to portray critics of Trump who march against him as violent fringe figures. The counter-sting, carried out by The Undercurrent and Americans Take Action, a project of a previous target of provocateur James O’Keefe, managed to surreptitiously record elements of O’Keefe’s network offering huge sums of money to progressive activists if they would disrupt the ceremony and “put a stop to the inauguration” and the related proceedings to such a degree that donors to the clandestine effort would “turn on a TV and maybe not even see Trump.” To have riots blot out coverage of Trump, the donor offered “unlimited resources,” including to shut down bridges into D.C. The Undercurrent, led by executive producer Lauren Windsor, is sponsored by American Family Voices, which was among a constellation of groups infiltrated by O’Keefe’s Project Veritas during the presidential campaign, an effort to link Democrats with voter fraud.
www.democraticunderground.com...

This is crazy, why are Reps still fking with O'keef??..but that's another matter, makes one wonder, who the agent provocateurs were, when they infiltrate Dems protest..for those who don't like TYT or Huff Post as sources go look for your own.
edit on 9-1-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

LOL

The link to the story is 404'd

The video is blank.

Great story here

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Little bit of tit for tat apparently.

Windsor told HuffPost that for now, the group is only releasing an edited version of the video.

I couldn't find any other sources for the story.

link   

Neither you link or the video works.

Who are these people flagging without viewing the links?

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Link

edit on 9-1-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Link

That one's dead too.

But actually I already read the article.

It's a little thin on evidence.

Good just the same.

eta: good you fixed it !!

edit on Jan-09-2017 by xuenchen because: nicknick

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Huffpost typical legendary reporting at work. More smoke than fire.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hi Xuenchen
Fixed, scroll back up..

And it's a breaking story.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Looks like the link's URL is too long. Here it is shortened with Google.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Much thanks

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Hi Xuenchen
Fixed, scroll back up..

And it's a breaking story.

Thank You.

I read the story earlier.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I've got it playing while I'm trying to work on something else...

SO far I'm gathering they tried to hire & bust some violent provocateurs in a sting, and got busted, so now the Great White Huma Abedin & Turk Dude are trying to spin it as if they literally were going to send them out to do it? And that this somehow equates tot he Paid Riot Squad's that Hillary deployed tot he Trump rallies?

And now all of the sudden riots are unacceptable???

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Damn!! The chutzpah! No shame! One of the replies put it perfectly.

Republicans have learned that lying, cheating, stealing and obstruction will gain them what ever they want. Maniuplating the public with falsehoods and propaganda seems to work for them.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

And the same precise thing is the game of the Democrat's too. Sure they do it to each other, and they do it as one to stomp out any "third" parties and especially any outsiders within the parties. And this is why I've been at war with the both of them as long as I've been into any of this stuff.
edit on 9-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Okay, so what I'm taking from the Turk piece is, its going to be about if Dr. Dubious hatchetman extraordinaire at Veritas was actually going to send to the bridge the Riot Squad he was "trying to hire", or if they were just trying to further expose that that is the liberal game. Which we'll have to see more than what was in the clips of the clips they showed, because quite frankly, that Turk piece there doesn't really show us anything.

So, OP, you'll want to dig to the source and get all the stuff in here they've shown etc so far, before anybody that hasn't already made up their mind can really even know what to make of (well what they're giving us to go by so far).
edit on 9-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Remember that time Hillary ran for president...???
"Yeah, me neither" is what I will say to my children's children...
Because she got hammered by a guy who never held public office...

History doesn't remember losers....or cry babies...
Sorry to Hillary, the modern incarnation of William Jennings Bryan...secretary of state and multiple presidential candidate failure...
Ironically remembered more for trial he would testify in what became known as the scopes monkey trial…
I wonder if Hillary is in for a similar fate regarding courtrooms...fingers crossed...

Anyhow, cry me a river liberals...my canoe is ready

-Chris

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I don't think anyone needs to fake chaos or pay the liberals to be disruptive at anything. There's so much liberal fake news going on that I seriously wouldn't doubt it if this was a story by the left to make the right seem like they are trying to make the left look disruptive.

Lol, yes, it's that bad right now folks.
edit on 9-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Riots are always unacceptable, the question is who are the pay masters, like who are the people funding Okeefe, so far they are already lawyering up so don't expect much and this is not the first time this individual and his org did stuff like this, I hope he got charge with something have a nice stay in Jail say about 2yrs..no early out, and his org got fines which no deep pockets is willing to pay..Iam not saying this because I want to be cruel but he is a repeat offender.
edit on 10-1-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I told you what you need to know, to do to make this thread this story actually be whatever it is (or isn't?). So far we've mostly only got some talk about something supposedly happened, while being told what to think it means. Where's the real data?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's pretty clear what happened. You just don't like it that's all.

Feeling guilty because your side got caught doing some shady stuff that's all.

The other side was up to their dirty tricks earlier on we all know that. All this means is the other side is no better.

I think it's pretty bad that even after winning there are some on the right who still want to propagandize more hate to the left by trying to trick them into doing something illegal. O'Keefe and his crew of minions are just hacks and bad news all around.

As if there won't already be enough protesting happening already, they have to try and make it worse. Shame.......Shame......Shame.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join