It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump want FSB information on Soros

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Simply because Soros funded the Democrats and the ensuing attempt to delegitimise the election. He was trying to effect the outcome of the elections.

He funded Black Lives Matters to intimidate at Trump rallies. People beaten up property damaged. Then the media owned by Soros blame Trump and his supporters. I don't know why Soros Public Enemy # 1 is still free.

edit on 10-1-2017 by Doctor Smith because: add video

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacketi am shocked if he did this why hasn;t mossad helped him into an early grave?

who am i kidding i am sure he did it but why hasn't israelis sanctioned him ?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Hi Anonentity,

It's common knowledge that Soros is funding the
salaries
per-deim
lodging
travel

of the anti-Trump protestors enroute to DC.

Question becomes, why isn't Soros in custody for treason?

Giving aid and comfort to enemies of the US
Bankrolling terrorism, etc.

The answer seems to be that barry hussein soetoro soebarkah will not allow the DoJ to investigate Soros.

The national security damage that Soros is doing every single day is far greater than the damage done over the years by celebrity spies, like the Walker brothers, etc.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Adonsa

He isn't in custody yet, simply because he is owed by numerous people in the power structure. When Comey gets investigated, (we already know he's a director in the Clinton foundation). Trey Gawdy will eat him alive.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Adonsa

He isn't in custody yet, simply because he is owed by numerous people in the power structure. When Comey gets investigated, (we already know he's a director in the Clinton foundation). Trey Gawdy will eat him alive.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join