It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump want FSB information on Soros

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: RazorV66

That's because a straight answer requires a true response. They would never admit under the humanitarian guise of giving refuge, they also supress the cost of labour, as a simple supply and demand tool the bigger the labour pool in a supply and demand economy the cheaper it becomes. Which means you wont be getting a rise anytime soon.

I have never gotten a real response from any Liberal that I know about anything really.
Case in point - my brother in law is so far left, he is not even on the planet.
He thinks Obama is the best president we have ever had and when I ask him to name 3 reasons why....he struggles with naming 1. But his standard response is Obama phones!!!
Now I usually cut him some slack because he is in his mid 50s and he has been legally blind his entire life, he can see but only just so much, it would be like looking through a straw for you or me.
My father in law is a retired doctor and this guy has not really wanted for anything in his life but since he has lived on his own, he collects every government subsidy that he can get. And he is entitled to all of them I guess because of his handicap.
I really get exasperated talking to him sometimes though. Usually when we start talking politics, everyone else leaves the room lol

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

It appears that in a Sixty minute interview , Soros admits that he best year was 1944 when he made his fortune divesting fellow Jews of theirs. Trump has requested all the relevant information that the FSB has on Soros. In this latest Anonymous it looks like he meddled in the Ukraine.www.youtube.com...

Uhh..

Soros was born in August 12, 1930. He made his fortune at 14?

Looks like he worked as a waiter and a railway porter in 1947 in England. Some fortune.

Stop with these hoax threads.
edit on 20Mon, 09 Jan 2017 20:06:47 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Lets have your sources then?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Read the thread I don't make it up as I go along....vwww.neonnettle.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
For what part?
This place clearly hates him, and still agrees that he was born in 1930, that he immigrated in 1947 to England, that he worked as a railroad porter.

The thread is predicated on George Soros stealing the wealth of the Jews as a teenager to make his fortune.

This did not happen. Your thread begins with a lie.
edit on 20Mon, 09 Jan 2017 20:35:21 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

If you believe Soros left Hungary broke you are deluded, he was faking documents for Jews to escape the holocaust, and charged the rich ones as much as he liked.vwww.investopedia.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

In that link, it clearly states that in his autobiography, Soros describes how as a teenager, he helped cart off the stolen possessions of Hungarian Jews that were rounded up and taken to death camps. Something that he claims he feels no guilt for doing.
That autobiography must be some good reading, I think I will look for a copy to use if I ever run out of toilet paper for an extended period of time.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

If you believe Soros left Hungary broke you are deluded, he was faking documents for Jews to escape the holocaust, and charged the rich ones as much as he liked.vwww.investopedia.com...

Kind of funny when your link directly contradicts you:

With the war over, Soros left for England, where, penniless, he searched for and found the Esperanto Society in London, where he found a place to stay. He later enrolled in the London School of Economics (LSE) in 1947. Though poor, he made enough to survive as a waiter and a railway porter.

So desperate you are to save face, you're lying to ATS members. Also, the persons faking documents included Soros' father. You also leave out that they gave the poor free documents.

In later interviews, Soros called it his father’s finest hour, recalling his father’s generosity: providing free documents for people he knew were in immediate danger of deportation to the death camps, asking payment to cover his expenses only when necessary, but also demanding from the wealthy as much money as they could afford to pay.

Oh hey look, more support that you cited yourself utterly demolishing your lies:

Like many people with philosophy degrees, Soros found it hard to get a job. He worked as a traveling salesman along the Welsh coast. At loose ends and depressed, Soros began writing letters systematically to managing directors at merchant banks across London. Most didn’t respond, but one letter landed on the desk of a fellow Hungarian, a managing director at Singer & Friedlander. He offered Soros an entry-level position.

But hey, maybe you didn't really mean to lie in the beginning. Perhaps you truly believed the hate, jealousy, and defamation leveled at Soros.

Reflect on this; not everything people say on the internet (or elsewhere) is true. Seek the truth, and you won't be embarrassed.
edit on 21Mon, 09 Jan 2017 21:40:53 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

So Russia hasn't got an arrest warrant out for him? or if they have, its because they are deluded, as he really is just a misunderstood angel. We will leave it at that then.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
A couple sites covering this story:

Report: Trump preparing to label Soros a National security threat dated 1/8/2017

A stunning Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, yesterday, refused outgoing US Ambassador John Tefft’s “urgent demand” that the incoming Trump administration be denied Federal Security Service (FSB) historical files relating to American-Hungarian billionaire George Soros (the 19th richest person in the world worth $24.9 billion) due to Obama regime fears that President-elect Donald Trump’s plan to charge this former World War II Nazi collaborator as a being a “threat to the national security of the United States” would cause “needless chaos” to erupt within the “American political environment”. According to this report, this past Friday (6 January), Minister Lavrov received a formal diplomatic notice from the Trump Transition Team (Great Again) requesting that “any and all” files and investigative documents in the current possession of the FSB relating to the World War II “actions and activities” of George Soros be provided to them—and cited as their US legal authority to make this request the 6 March 2014 Executive Order (that carries the full force of law) signed by President Barak Obama titled Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Ukraine that, in part, says: “I, BARACK OBAMA,.....

VIDEO; BOOM! Russia and the US joining forces to rid the world of evil. First target in the crosshairs…. George Soros! has anonymous video(dated January 9, 2017)

Still researching...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Yeah there it is....the outgoing Ambassador's urgent demand that the Trump administration be denied files pertaining to Soros.
Interesting narrative towards the end there about possible fake news of the supposed Russian hack being a deflection to keep Soros out of trouble. These Leftists will stop at nothing to undermine Trump.
If true, Obama should be arrested also.
Time to exterminate this cockroach Soros, I would volunteer to flip the switch.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Here's the EO:

www.gpo.gov...

Where Russian Today when you need 'em?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

So Russia hasn't got an arrest warrant out for him? or if they have, its because they are deluded, as he really is just a misunderstood angel. We will leave it at that then.

Vladim ir Putin: George Soros Is Wanted “Dead Or Alive”, “a Threat to Russian National Security”

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Like Obama didn't know that Soros has done most of those items in the EO?...yeah right
He knows what Soros has been doing in the Ukraine and everywhere else in the world and he gave him a pass because of the millions he donated to the Hillary campaign. He should have gone after Soros himself.
Now that Trump has won, the whole thing is unraveling on them and geez...now he has to push the fake narrative of the Russian hack to cover his and Soros' asses.
Assange has stated unequivocally that it was not the Russians and I believe him before I would believe Obama and his minions about Russia.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Who said he was an angel?

You claimed he had stolen his fortune from the Jews. I proved that he had not. Your own sources proved that he had not.

The annoying part is that you have mixed up lies with things where the veracity is not yet known. I feel your thread should be canned because of the lies, and one started anew with something more concrete.

The allegations are interesting. The lies are not.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Profiteering is considered as theft, if you are selling false papers at any inflated price you feel that they will pay to save their lives, how on Earth is that not theft.? he moves to Britain which gives him an education and a job, then he nearly Bankrupts the country, by betting against its currency. The money he made in Hungary would not have been in cash it would have been in gold retrievable when he was in a position to retrieve it. I will admit the guy has my respect, getting out from under the Nazis and turning the experience into a money making venture, but that experience would have shaped , and sharpened his mind he is undoubtedly , a rare talent but he is in it for no one else but George.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady
A couple sites covering this story:

A stunning Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, yesterday, refused outgoing US Ambassador John Tefft’s “urgent demand” that the incoming Trump administration be denied Federal Security Service (FSB) historical files relating to American-Hungarian billionaire George Soros (the 19th richest person in the world worth $24.9 billion) due to Obama regime fears that President-elect Donald Trump’s plan to charge this former World War II Nazi collaborator as a being a “threat to the national security of the United States”

Good grief, the Trumpets are really getting desperate when they quote a Sorcha Faal story, and consider it a fact!

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

It appears that in a Sixty minute interview , Soros admits that he best year was 1944 when he made his fortune divesting fellow Jews of theirs.

Source for that is what?

Trump has requested all the relevant information that the FSB has on Soros.

So Trump asks his masters for info on Soros....

Source for that claim is what?

Do you have a source for the claim that Soros is Trump's master?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
Do you have a source for the claim that Soros is Trump's master?

Where did I say that?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Even a broken clock is right twice a day...www.bloomberg.com... this one isn't broken.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join