It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Shows Preschooler Killing Victim Tied to Carnival Ball Pit

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I dont see anyone getting killed.

Where is the vid?

Am i missing something?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

I should have been more clear, I refuse to watch any of the videos that show these sort of things.
edit on 8-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Id watch if i could find it.

Unless im missing it, the link doesnt have the vid.

BS?

ETA having now checked the link thoroughly, the video is not there. Captions claiming "screen shot" from ISIS video only and they show nothing.

Propaganda.
edit on 8-1-2017 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I didn't see a video link or info to a link. if you look hard, you may find it if it is available.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Well after the 8 years of a mess of foreign policy, a strong and clear leadership in America will do nothing but help relieve tensions.

Is there a national interest in all this mess?

As far as what would I personally do? First lets figure out who is the enemy. Then we talk to the enemy. IF they won't talk then try sanctions. If sanctions won't work, give a warning. Then take military action.

You forgot one important question....who has or who is still arming the enemy...and I don't think it should be very clear at this point in time...

WikiLeaks CONFIRMS Hillary Sold Weapons to ISIS… Then Drops Another BOMBSHELL!
www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria.

Clinton took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” (aka Al Qaeda/ISIS) to back the CIA-led insurgency for regime change in Syria.

Under oath Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack.

In an interview with Democracy Now, Wikileaks’ Julian Assange is now stating that 1,700 emails contained in the Clinton cache directly connect Hillary to Libya to Syria, and directly to Al Qaeda and ISIS.

edit on 8-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: monkeyluv
www.theguardian.com...

This is interesting quote from the article:

For the past year, US, British and other western forces have been back in Iraq, supposedly in the cause of destroying the hyper-sectarian terror group Islamic State (formerly known as al-Qaida in Iraq).

This was after Isis overran huge chunks of Iraqi and Syrian territory and proclaimed a self-styled Islamic caliphate.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

edit on 8-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: double post

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Would have been cool if the preschool boy lost control of the gun and accidentally shot all the ISIS people instead.

My question, if you were a soldier and happened to come across young kids like this in a war zone, would you be able to kill him or would you hesitate long enough for him to kill you?

Another good question is; O.P, why are you giving air to this filth?

Why shouldn't they? It's not like they're condoning it or recruiting people. We can sit around and ignore things like this and pretend it doesn't exist all we want, but that's not going to solve anything. The only way to find a solution to this problem is by discussing it. Know thine enemy.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Sort of feel sorry for the kid as of 12 days time the USAF might not be ISIS's airforce when he grows up.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Well Russia is onto your concerns at least

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Can anyone explain to me why any Muslim should be allowed in any western country?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ventian

Can anyone explain to me why any Muslim should be allowed in any western country?

Because the overwhelming majority of them are just normal people, not violent extremists, and because your way of thinking is what leads to things like the Holocaust.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

While I agree with your statement, it isn't fanatical christians strapping their kids with bombs and blowing up science museums on a daily basis. At some point you have to be realistic and understand that while humans are overwhelmingly "nonviolent", Muslims have been dealt a very crappy hand in life and thus are easily manipulated to do these sorts of things. It isn't PC, but we have no idea how to approach the problem, (other than our failed military endeavors), and blindly shipping them into our countries isn't a great long term strategy for survival of a populace.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: FauxMulder

I knew a guy who served in the middle east, faced that exact situation. He hesitated. Now is a paraplegic with severe PSD.

And I know of a couple of guys who didn't hesitate and have been dishonourably discharged.

Can't win really...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: ventian

Because the overwhelming majority of them are just normal people, not violent extremists, and because your way of thinking is what leads to things like the Holocaust.

No Germans not letting the jews leave instead of rounding them up led to the holocaust. Telling them to stay in their own countries is way different than killing them off in Ovens and showers.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

No video, no blood, nothing but staged pictures. I call this bullsheat.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostinamazement
BREAKING NEWS......FEAR FEAR FEAR.

Yes it's sick and horrifying...if real.
Then you must question what would motivate a kid to murder someone...
..brainwashing....maybe. But the very high probability that many of their families have been bombed and slaughter by the saviours.....the west.

This kind of material will scare most of us as we are spoon fed violence through movies and reports from wars.
For these people this is and has been their normality for most of their lives. When u see your mother or siblings blown to bits it makes killing a stranger a little bit easier.

It's easy to shock the sheltered and naive. How do u shock someone who has lost everything?

There's video of it you dunce. Visit any "shock" site right now to view. "Fear Fear Fear?" Oh, you must be referring to the victim...

This evil needs to be exposed and eradicated. Simply not being Muslim will make them murder you. The toddler didn't have a damn "motive," he was obeying "daddy" after being handed a f***ing handgun. Quit making excuses for vile, evil people. You seriously look desperate to justify this. Handing your toddler a f***ing firearm and telling him to murder someone? Are you f***ing sh**tting me??? A toddler... Let that sink right in.
edit on 9-1-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Stupid, badly done propoganda by ISIS (or someone wanting to make ISIS look terrifying...). It's the same guy in all three photos being "killed"? If not then he must be one of a triplet of brothers? Same nose, eyes, hair, 5 o'clock shadow, same build, same complexion...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Oh right.......there's a "video". Case closed.

If the video is accurate and I'm sure there are many situations where this occurs then this is sick. But I stand by what I said......horrifying is subjective. Whole nations world's have been blown to pieces.

Could they be using the same logic as u have just used. The crimes and brutality of the west have caused these people to fight back. It is alot easier to unite an army under religion. But make no mistake....this has little to do with religion and more to do with the West's greed and desire to take more than its share of resources and slaughtering all in its path.

Why else would we need and allow such a controlled media. We need to be kept sheltered from the crimes that have been committed under OUR names.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join