It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Shows Preschooler Killing Victim Tied to Carnival Ball Pit

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
ISIS has released some sickening images of very young children killing prisoners. The murders are down while the prisoners are tied to carnival equipment.
This a sad state of affairs that have come to the middle East. I hope the new admin will help lead the wold into a more peaceful era.

ISIS is showing very young children being used to kill prisoners that are tied to carnival rides.

After an end-of-the-year video showing pre-teens hunt down and kill bound prisoners in an abandoned building, the Islamic State today released an even more gory follow-up with children as young as preschool age murdering prisoners tied to broken carnival rides.

The 18-minute highly produced video out of ISIS' Khayr province in Syria was distributed through publicly accessible Islamic State media channels, social media and file-sharing sites.

A 7 year old kills a prisoner that is tied onto a tilt a whirl ride, he kills the prisoner.

The first victim is zip-tied to the interior of a tilting, spinning disk ride. A boy about 7 years old ascends the stairs and is handed a knife by a black-clad ISIS member. He covers the victim's eyes with one hand before being given a signal by the adult jihadist. The boy then saws at the victim's throat. When done, he wipes off both sides of the knife on the victim's white T-shirt.
pjmedia.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Would have been cool if the preschool boy lost control of the gun and accidentally shot all the ISIS people instead.

My question, if you were a soldier and happened to come across young kids like this in a war zone, would you be able to kill him or would you hesitate long enough for him to kill you?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

easy him or me I win everytime ....

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Hope I never have to make that decision, but sooner or later someone will have to do what you asked me.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS......FEAR FEAR FEAR.

Yes it's sick and horrifying...if real.
Then you must question what would motivate a kid to murder someone.....brainwashing....maybe. But the very high probability that many of their families have been bombed and slaughter by the saviours.....the west.

This kind of material will scare most of us as we are spoon fed violence through movies and reports from wars.
For these people this is and has been their normality for most of their lives. When u see your mother or siblings blown to bits it makes killing a stranger a little bit easier.

It's easy to shock the sheltered and naive. How do u shock someone who has lost everything?
edit on 8-1-2017 by lostinamazement because: (no reason given)

link   

I think they would. Going to war daily is going to change people, overtime it causes dehumanization of the other group, not care about political correctness.
The ability for US and nato soldiers to remain as civil as they do is quite an accomplishment in the world of war and occupation.
A mind has to change in order to process the taking of a life.

These acts they make these children do are long term psychological changes to desensitize them.

for example, In the modern world people are so removed from the process of meat eating they are not desensitized to the death of animals and freak out.
Take city folk to a buck pole for example.

link   
If these children are rounded up or are from family members of ISIS:

So if this true...there will be a lot of innocent and non-innocent lives lost in the ME
edit on 8-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Would have been cool if the preschool boy lost control of the gun and accidentally shot all the ISIS people instead.

My question, if you were a soldier and happened to come across young kids like this in a war zone, would you be able to kill him or would you hesitate long enough for him to kill you?

Good question.

Another good question is; O.P, why are you giving air to this filth?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

To a very extreme extent I agree....I felt sick to my stomach posting on this. More fear mongering and propaganda...this is sickening....

On the other hand we could also have stories of how animals are brutally slaughtered too...human and animal cruelty at its finest.

On the other hand...maybe it is a way of getting everyone into the mindset that there is an imminent war on the horizon in the Middle East and American people are being brainwashed into what is happening in the ME to justify war?

I dunno.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Because there is a adult problem that needs adult solutions. I have a feeling those solutions start on Jan 20th.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Because there is a adult problem that needs adult solutions. I have a feeling those solutions start on Jan 20th.

What would be your adult solution? I assume you are an adult, right?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Let us all hope you are correct.

Sharing their filthy propaganda though, isn't part of the solution.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Well after the 8 years of a mess of foreign policy, a strong and clear leadership in America will do nothing but help relieve tensions.

Is there a national interest in all this mess?

As far as what would I personally do? First lets figure out who is the enemy. Then we talk to the enemy. IF they won't talk then try sanctions. If sanctions won't work, give a warning. Then take military action.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

This is a public forum, what did you expect to see here.

And from the title of the thread what did you expect this was going to be about?

That OK if you disagree with the content, don't click on the thread. I refuse to watch the video so I know what you are talking about.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

well it used to be done alot in the past and it worked for the most part. Terrorist want a heir to carry on their jihad. If they lose that then whats the point? War isnt done right these days. when you go to war you kill them all to break them and their will.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I knew a guy who served in the middle east, faced that exact situation. He hesitated. Now is a paraplegic with severe PSD.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

There is a lot more money to be made with endless wars and faceless enemies.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
These kids are taught to hate at a very young age, it's all they know and will ever know. I can't imagine a life like that, as they have no choice in the matter, very sad. It makes me extremely grateful to have had the parents I had and to be born where I was.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

This is a public forum, what did you expect to see here.

And from the title of the thread what did you expect this was going to be about?

That OK if you disagree with the content, don't click on the thread. I refuse to watch the video so I know what you are talking about.

Wrong, it's not a public forum, it's members only that are allowed to post.

And although you have a right to post this filth as a member, I have a right to protest the filth you post.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Of course you can protest it, although I don't understand the reasoning.

Being informed is a good thing. This is serious stuff and not for everyone though.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join