It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very strange robot-like humanoids St. Cyrille 1974

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
here we have a strange report of strange humanoids with a very odd aparence looking like they are made of light:

Our thanks to Field Investigator Wido Hoville for the following excellent and very strange report: Mr. and Mrs. L. had come home from a holiday in Florida during the evening of July 22, 1974. Being tired from the trip, Mrs. L. had gone to bed and her husband was sitting up watching the late show on television. They live in a house trailer near St. Cyrille, Quebec. Other trailers on the lot had been installed but the L.s were the only occupants at the time. Shortly after the end of the show at about 1:15 a.m. on the 25th, Mr. L. was preparing to go to bed when he heard a strange sound like "bum bum bum" outside, much like something falling on the grass. He lifted the curtain in the living room and saw a reddish-orange round object hovering over the field to the northeast side of his house trailer. He then went into the bedroom to wake his wife and while there heard another sound like buzzing and when he looked outside he saw what he described as a robot like creature, about 6 feet tall, within 15 feet of the trailer. Needless to say, Mr. L. was shocked by what he saw and he and his wife then went into the living room where they looked out and observed three more "robots" (they described them as such because of their stiff manner of moving about, as well as their appearance) close to an adjoining trailer and apparently examining the shaft and wheel assembly. From then on, Mr. and Mrs. L. only looked out occasionally to see if the "robots" were still there and because they were very frightened. During the observation, which lasted until 4:20 a.m., they both saw approximately 15 of the robots together in one line close to the creek. The robots stood there for over 5 minutes and when they moved they moved as if one unit, giving the L.s the impression that they were rem ote-controlled. During the following few days, the L.s learned that a farmer had trouble with his dog on the morning after the incident. The dog, which usually barked wildly at the slightest provocation, had managed to slip out of his collar and was hiding. Although only one object was seen, three of what could be landing traces were found. One was where the witnesses observed the object, the others on the other side of the creek, hidden by high bushes which would have screened anything from the L's view. Since the sighting, when Mr. Hoville's investigation was made, the grass had been cut on both sides of the creek but the landing marks were clearly seen because the grass had grown twice as high in the area of the marks as in the surrounding area. The grass in the landing areas was not burned, but merely swirled as in the cases of other so-called "saucer nests" around the world. According to the witnesses, they found a strange substance of whitish color where the robots were seen moving about, and close to their pre-fabricated shed. A sample is with Dr. Walker, APRO's Consultant in metallurgy and if analysis yields anything pertinent to the report, it will be included in our Follow-Up column in a future issue. Members must keep in mind that such analysis is done on a volunteer basis and that all of our consultants have positions in industry or education which have to take priority over APRO work; therefore, results may not be immediately forthcoming. Also, since the beginning of the fall, 1973 "flap," many samples of various kinds have been forwarded to Headquarters and lab work is always slow in yielding results.

link: www.ufoevidence.org...
drawings:www.ufoevidence.org... www.ufoevidence.org...
the odd apearence to me really refute the idea of them being extraterrestrial
what do you think?(sorry for copypasting i am a bad writer)
edit on 8-1-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
What kills this for me is, other than the fake sounding story all together, is the " robots, examining the wheel assembly". Advanced, human like robots are going to be studying a simple wheel assembly, like they don't know how it works?
We're talking seriously advanced technology, I'm pretty sure that's not going to stump them.
edit on 8-1-2017 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord
I seriously hope this includes baiting post headlines like yours.

link   
a reply to: DAVID64

fixed

link   
a reply to: crayzeed

fixed see above

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 8-1-2017 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Bad pasta,,,

But yeah, i have seen stupid HU-MAN robots...

link   
sorry ats failed me again and uploaded before i started making the post fixed now
also WOW that was fast i dint know people would notice!

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

hehehehehheh

also yeah i will try actually writing the thread next time

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What the heck happened there then? It makes my reply rather silly doesn't it.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

you arent the first to notice this
an spanish ufologist called jose caravaga also talked about this in this post ( scroll to the bottom:caravaca102.blogspot.com.br...)
so i think this is one of the many oddities that destroys the alien hypothesis

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

ats failed me
i clicked the post button before i should

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Do archeologists "not" study primative works of human culture, today? Something tells me they knew how it worked.

Flawed logic my friend.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Geki09

humanoidlord,,,next time posting a BIG block of text,,,have mercy on us and divide into paragraphs for easier reading! thanks in advance!.....interesting story, I had to skim through big block of post

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

are your post directed at DAVID64?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

ok

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

are your post directed at DAVID64?

Yes sorry.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

no problem

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Geki09
Do archeologists "not" study primative works of human culture, today? Something tells me they knew how it worked.

Flawed logic my friend.

However, as this is the UFO forum, we can always take a more speculative approach and spice things up a bit.

The wheel is only necessary within a "mechanised" society - a society that uses sticks as levers and sharp stones to carve, are essentially using mechanical methods of production, as primitive as it is. Humans need the wheel in order to use mechanical advantage to overcome our own physical limitations.

A society that developed without those limitations, for example one that could somehow base itself around organic construction rather than mechanical construction, may never have needed to develop the wheel. It could be as alien a concept to them, as their technology would be to us.

While we both come to the same conclusion of "flawed logic", my version is... well, cooler

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

during the evening of July 22, 1974. Being tired from the trip, Mrs. L. had gone to bed and her husband was sitting up watching the late show on television.Shortly after the end of the show at about 1:15 a.m. on the 25th,

that was a long show it was on for 3 days and he stayed up and watched the whole show.

it`s been 42 years and no word on whether the "strange white" liquid was ever tested?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join