It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
i was so happy when i learned that Lucas Arts was coming out with a new game that had nothing to do with Star Wars. so naturally, i waited, and waited, and waited for this game to come out so that i could buy it and play the living hell out of it. i read the reviews on it which said that it was basically going to changed my life. so im standing in line to buy the game and it turns out that it was sold out. with a paniced rush, went to the nearest rental store and rented the game. IT SUCKED! what the hell was i thinking. ide rather own an x box than play that game. its just a star wars game with a 21st century shell on it.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I've seen the commercials for it so much, that I don't even need to play it. I feel like I already have. It looks bogus anyways, like a rip off of Killswitch.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Actually, it's a pretty good game. I've enjoyed it.

Dunno why you didn't like it. I think it's pretty much GTA style on a battlefield, but still...a fun game.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It looks pretty fun in a GTA sort of way. However I'm a Gamecube and PC person, so it'll be a while before I get to actually play it.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I played it and loved it. It had a point....blow things up for money. the only thing I didnt like about it was that you had to pay like half your money to pay off factions that got mad over things you HAD to do in the game. That is some bs...grr

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by truttseeker
I played it and loved it. It had a point....blow things up for money. the only thing I didnt like about it was that you had to pay like half your money to pay off factions that got mad over things you HAD to do in the game. That is some bs...grr

Reset all factions to neutral:

Up, Up, Up, Up, Down, Down, Right, Left

if you got the 100 mil from the ace of spades contract then paying off the factions wouldn't matter anyway use that code to get back int eh good graces without having to pay any of your hard earned money. as for the game itself I think it's one of the ebst darn games I ever played, I really love blowing the living crap outta stuff with them air strikes

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
yea i always blow all my money on destroying cottages with bunkerbusters.

top topics

join