It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Groundbreaking UFO Video Just Released By Chilean Navy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: elevenaugust

you have a site?
where where where?????????

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Take a look at the GIF I've made (the GIF idea and screenshot of aircraft through FLIR are from Chris Isbert):
gifmaker.cc...

edit on JanuaryFriday078 by Fl078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Fl078

mistery solved methinks

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fl078
Take a look:
gifmaker.cc...

Doesn't a jet fly a lot faster than a helicopter? This object was supposedly moving at about the same speed wasn't it?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

edit on 6-1-2017 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Take a look:
gifmaker.cc...

Doesn't a jet fly a lot faster than a helicopter? This object was supposedly moving at about the same speed wasn't it?

IPACO has made a detailled report about the case (that I haven't read yet but the conclusion, it should be available very soon), they conclude everything goes in the direction of an aircraft. They have considered the speed, distance, ...
They state the UFO is flying ahead at higher velocity than the helicopter.
edit on JanuaryFriday078 by Fl078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

IPACO has made a detailled report about the case (that I haven't read yet but the conclusion, it should be available very soon), they conclude everything goes in the direction of an aircraft. They have considered the speed, distance, ...

Yes, the full report in now online.

Please, check it out here

Screen extracted from the report:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: elevenaugust

Just read.

Excellent report

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

It's interesting this new report JUST came out a little over a year ago, right after interest has been renewed in the video by
Antoine Cousyn, François Louange and Geoff Quick. Who are these people, anyway?

I love the calculations they used, including Pythagoras'. Never mind they discounted any non-linear aspect of the trajectory in their calculations. But hey, who am I to critique?
edit on 6-1-2017 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Definitely UFO. Almost certainly terrestrial. Behaves just like an airplane. Perhaps criminal activity?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma
a reply to: BASSPLYR

It's interesting this new report JUST came out a little over a year ago, right after interest has been renewed in the video by
Antoine Cousyn, François Louange and Geoff Quick. Who are these people, anyway?

I love the calculations they used, including Pythagoras'. Never mind they discounted any non-linear aspect of the trajectory in their calculations. But hey, who am I to critique?

According to the story on the report in the OP link from the Huffington Post, the helicopter was traveling in a northerly direction and they observed the object to the left out over the ocean and it was traveling in a WNW direction.
Not sure who is wrong here but the gentlemen in this report have the object on the right side of the helicopter traveling in a NNE direction.

edit on 6-1-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Still nothing from anyone in the Know. A report that says "it was a commercial airliner, what is the big deal" on the other hand. I wonder if all of the people involved in the OP report are just feeling foolish then?

Oh, OK.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
It looks rather mundane.

Yeah, see, that's the deal. I don't absolutely require my alien UFOs to perform crazy maneuvers that would turn any pilot inside into a sticky paste, but IT WOULDN'T HURT.

The point of analyzing these images is to at least find something that in no way could be explained as normal aircraft behavior. Then we're at least starting from a solid "I don't know."

Then we file it.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Going by what i have read, how can this be a plane? It did not show up on radar. If it was a plane, it would have showrd up on radar.

They tried to contact the object, but met with silence. Again, highly unlikley if it was a normal plane.

There was no know planes to be officially in the area. With the closest airport knowing nothing about it.

Think its highly unlikely to be a plane

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Going by what i have read, how can this be a plane? It did not show up on radar. If it was a plane, it would have showrd up on radar.

They tried to contact the object, but met with silence. Again, highly unlikley if it was a normal plane.

There was no know planes to be officially in the area. With the closest airport knowing nothing about it.

Think its highly unlikely to be a plane

Nah man, is just a plane. Is normal.

We either assume that everyone involved in this investigation being presented in the OP are absolute idiots for not doing their due diligence to verify the easy to solve questions first, or we take them at their word that they did in fact verify that it wasn't an commercial aircraft (because their report does actually say that) and that they exhausted occams razor before spending 2 years completing their investigation and claiming they in fact don't know what it is.

However I am not going overboard, we have Elevenaugust who has apparently returned to the ATS family(only say it like that because I didn't know you were gone or for how long or why) to let us know in fact they have a report as well that suggests based on speeds and locations that it is probably a commercial aircraft. In miraculous timing, the incomplete report showing it is actually a commercial jet is completed just in the nick of time to present in this thread.

And it's "thanks, good work, figured as much" and we are all supposed to be out of here.

I am not trying to be a dick, or say that I am an expert, or that I actually know more than anyone. In fact I am probably too gullible and wrongly don't just assume people are lying online even though they usually are. But it seems to me this equation is lopsided and either a lot of people are really dumb including me for not seeing what is obviously being presented or someone is not quite being honest.

If I am being dense, and I am supposed to just go with what I assume that means and quietly pretend we don't see this in the name of national security will someone please tell me so I can stop looking dumb? Frankly I don't get paid by anyone, and I would like to know and I don't care if I am not supposed to recognize that something weird seems to be happening here.
edit on 1/6/2017 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I tend to agree with you. Although I can see what everyone is talking about with the similarity of the heat signature to that of a jet. I just don't think the Chilean government would release a serious report about a unidentified areal phenomenon without looking around for an airstrip. You couldn't land a jet on a farm field I don't think. I an also sceptical that its a helicopter, a big helicopter would be up on radar unless they were flying on the deck.

Unless this is a total hoax and the story is bogus. Then the explanations involving aircraft would absolutely explain what I was seeing.

Good thread!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Take a look:
gifmaker.cc...

Hey...you're right. I suppose it was that cutting-edge infrared imaging system that made the jet and its contrail look so other-worldly.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Definitely aliens.

On a more lucid note, i saw this t'other day and thought it was good, but likely terrestrial. Seems that's the way it's gone.

Hopefully we'll have some proper evidence when they get some of those big telescopes going.

Till then...... Back to my bubble!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

We either assume that everyone involved in this investigation being presented in the OP are absolute idiots for not doing their due diligence to verify the easy to solve questions first, or we take them at their word that they did in fact verify that it wasn't an commercial aircraft (because their report does actually say that) and that they exhausted occams razor before spending 2 years completing their investigation and claiming they in fact don't know what it is.

Until you saw this video, what did you know about the Chilean Air Force? Can you name any of their ace pilots? Recall any of their epic air battles? How many planes do they have? How extensive is their air defense? See where I'm going with this?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
So case solved then, it was an UNKNOWN aircraft.

The Chilean Air Force intelligence's , who after all are trained to protect their air space ,cannot differentiate between an air plane after a TWO year investigation??

Are we expected to swallow the fact that the Chilean intelligence and scientific personal got it so wrong as saying this object was UNKNOWN after a two year investigation.?? That they failed to identify nothing more than a PLANE??

If i was a Chilean citizen i would be highly concerned that my Air force was incompetent in knowing a plane when it seen one.

In fact i would be calling for those that investigated it to be removed from their positions of protecting my countries air space. Other counties intelligence must be pissing themselves laughing that they could not know it was a plane right away never mind still not knowing after an exhaustive two year investigation that involved intelligence's within the Chilean Navy.

My concerns are below as to why i believe this was no plane.

1;So this unknown aircraft landed were?

2;This unknown air craft was not picked up on radar?

3;Why did the Chilean Air Force/Navy allow this object free rain of its air space when the object failed to respond top request's to identify its self?

4; Is it not international law that all air craft are fitted with a "identification" beacon. black box??

5; This so called plane was ALLOWED to just disappear, no military jets scrambled to investigate or intercept it .

6; On point 5; Are we to perceive and accept that this is standard Chilean military protocols to treat such an invasion of its air space with such an unprofessional , and lack lustre response.??

My concerns listed above point to the fact that the way in which the Chilean authorities/ military responded to this object is the key here.

It signifies that they genially were seeing a unknown that was no plane.

So often when confronted by anything displaying unknown attributes one tends to just sit back and just observe.

One final point , if this was a case of misunderstanding or questionable and lack lustre investigation of nothing more than a plane then why are those individuals in the Chilean Navy intelligence"s not being cited for accountability and to explain why they could not discern something as simple as a plane??

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join