It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corey Goode / Secret space fleet's

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester
The big thing with Corey Goode is he's claiming his physical age was rejuvenated back 20 years by the secret space program.

If this claim is true then it should be easy to prove it by finding his parents and seeing if their age would suggest that he is actually 20 years older than what he looks like.

He could easily prove his claims in this way.. I wouldn't expect him to pass this test though, which is a shame because a lot of the stuff he is saying is probably true.

I don't think you understand the technology they are claiming. It didn't just make him 20 years younger, it also took him back in time 20 years to the day he left Earth. Therefore, his parents would not be older. It is like if you went off world today, 2/1/2017 at 7 pm. Spent 20 years in Space. Then they age-regressed you and brought you back to Earth on 2/1/2017 at 7:05 p.m. You just lived 20 years in 5 minutes.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Underfire2
Exopolitics.org/tag/cigar-shaped-ships/

First of all, go to that site, it's a lengthy read. Goes into great detail, and has other links as well. Some may call it a hoax, while others say, it's too detailed. Corey Goode is the so called whistle blower on the details.

I would love to hear what the people of ATS have to say. After seeing some crafts myself, and never seeing a disclosure, or a news flash in such a populated area. I think what I seen was government owned spaceships, and many of the ones other members of ATS have seen crafts that may or may not have been government owned.

I have seen threads about these crafts on here, but not in a discussion about Corey Goode. Please give me your insight.

Corey Goode has been discussed numerous times on ATS.

What makes him a whistleblower, is question I have asked a few that believe Corey is whistleblowing.

Can you maybe explain how he is labeled a whistleblower?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OperationWTFever

No.. that's definitely not how I interpreted it.

Where did you get that from? Do you have an exact quote?

That sounds like the biggest cop out I've ever heard. I don't remember him mentioning anything about time travelling when he spoke of this rejuvenation.

Ok, I'm trying to make sense out of this time travelling business in my head but I'm too darned tired - been awake for probably 30 hours or more by now..

I'll get back at you, or you'll get back at me and I'll get back at you. Ok?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
When I sew these SSP dudes accounts pop up my first thought was did they only start to whistle blow after Gary McKinnan "terrestrial officer" and ship names discoved Or was our Gary promoted to go looking by something he read prior?

When/who was the first account to come forward as often I have read their stories and they suggest a period of regression, collaboration or hiding out for many years before coming forward. The cynic would say the back stories not being out there b4 McKinnan could well have been crafted post hack.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join