It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corey Goode / Secret space fleet's

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
I'm with Blue Shift on this one.
To many people involved for it to be so secretive.

Look, the way I figure it, if the Predident can't get felatio in his office without the entire world finding out, how can so many people be involved in this and it still be a secret?

The blower in the oval office didn't have a top secret SAP clearance and wasn't subject to secrecy laws?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
This "whistleblower" Corey Goode has outed himself as a fraud a bunch of times already without realizing it. First, there's his claim that he has continual, ongoing, and known-in-advance in-person contacts and outings with all sorts of extraterrestrials AND "inner earth beings" but he refuses to take photos or videos because "everyone would just say its GGI." If that is not an admission right there that he's making it up, I don't know what is.

Then there was that time he was at Contact in the Desert and he got totally excited because he saw a little flashing blue dot in the sky. He took a video and posted it on Facebook, asking if anyone was seeing it. He was so excited and wanted to know if others saw it and knew what it was. This, from a guy who supposedly gets picked up by giant "blue spheres" that come through the walls of his house and then take him to the Kuiper Belt for meetings with ETs. He won't take video of these excursions, but he'll film a flashing laser light and lose his #e in Facebook, hoping others saw this blue dot too? It's pretty clear that in his excitement at seeing something unknown, he forgot that he's supposed to be this cool cucumber to whom travelling the solar system with aliens is a regular occurrence, and let his guard down for a minute when he actually did see something strange (a blue dot in the sky).

Then there was that time that he warned all of his followers to only listen to HIS "Intel," because now "fake" whistleblowers were coming forward and trying to discredit him. So he says ONLY his info is the real info. That doesn't sound suspicious at all, right?

Those are just a few things out of many that are wrong about this guy.

Very well put! I was just about to say the man is clearly full of BS and leave it at that, but your post does it much better.

I listened to this guy on coast to coast and I was less than impressed. I'm all for keeping an open mind but I can't help but think he's s taking advantage of gullible people.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

This "whistleblower" Corey Goode has outed himself as a fraud a bunch of times already without realizing it. First, there's his claim that he has continual, ongoing, and known-in-advance in-person contacts and outings with all sorts of extraterrestrials AND "inner earth beings" but he refuses to take photos or videos because "everyone would just say its GGI." If that is not an admission right there that he's making it up, I don't know what is.

Then there was that time he was at Contact in the Desert and he got totally excited because he saw a little flashing blue dot in the sky. He took a video and posted it on Facebook, asking if anyone was seeing it. He was so excited and wanted to know if others saw it and knew what it was. This, from a guy who supposedly gets picked up by giant "blue spheres" that come through the walls of his house and then take him to the Kuiper Belt for meetings with ETs. He won't take video of these excursions, but he'll film a flashing laser light and lose his #e in Facebook, hoping others saw this blue dot too? It's pretty clear that in his excitement at seeing something unknown, he forgot that he's supposed to be this cool cucumber to whom travelling the solar system with aliens is a regular occurrence, and let his guard down for a minute when he actually did see something strange (a blue dot in the sky).

Then there was that time that he warned all of his followers to only listen to HIS "Intel," because now "fake" whistleblowers were coming forward and trying to discredit him. So he says ONLY his info is the real info. That doesn't sound suspicious at all, right?

Those are just a few things out of many that are wrong about this guy.

I have to add that according to his own testimony it would seem that he has been duped/deceived, as he openly admits not being able to account for certain 'blank spots' in his memory in which he knows he was being interrogated but cannot remember the actual sessions.

I would have to say that it looks as if he has been the subject of a major brainwash (would be a perfect disinfo strategy), in that he believes everything he says. Either that or this a a conscious attempt at hoaxing which seems less likely!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

That kills it, One could basically stop reading there because that is exactly that, a admission.

"why dont you show me the proof since you say you have it?"

-"naah, you will just say its fake"

How long has this guy been doing this?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I have listened to this guy, and I simply don't believe him. I mean, Nazis have/had a base on the moon is enough for me to switch off.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I will say this... unbelievablity is the best cover for a secret.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

Well then, I have an invisible mansion in the Mojave for sale. You have to stay there for 3 days with no water to be able to see it, but I promise you'll love it.
Cash up front and in small bills please.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Well then, I have an invisible mansion in the Mojave for sale. You have to stay there for 3 days with no water to be able to see it, but I promise you'll love it.
Cash up front and in small bills please.

See, that's the crux of the argument, because we're conditioned into reacting a certain way to concepts, and are also conditioned as to which concepts are "possible" and "impossible."

If you really did have an invisible mansion in the Movaje, the best way to keep it a secret would be your statement above, which is supposed to illicit a reaction like "no, that's impossible, you can't make things invisible, everybody knows that!"

Which is actually more effective than trying to hide building plans/permits/the invisibility technology you used.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

i lAUGHED

then i worry that you're serious. this guy is a clown even going by the 70/30 rule

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

i lAUGHED

then i worry that you're serious. this guy is a clown even going by the 70/30 rule

Serious about which part? Unbelievability being the best way to keep a secret? I think that's a sound concept divorced from the secret space program stuff, as outlined in my example above.

A lot of people on this board like to blast Goode and Wilcock, but if 1% of 1% of what they are saying is true it would up-end our entire species.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

don't get me wrong i believe there is stuff out there that would blow people's brain right out of the skull if they saw it in person

but people like Mr.Goode do a HUGE dis-credit to people that have had genuine experiences, now he might have gotten lucky listing off various theories and MIGHT be onto something but i HIGHLY doubt he had anything to do with any of them.

People will get on there knees for people with 'secret' knowledge, even more so if they are a good story teller.

but about that manson, i do believe they best way to hide a truth is in between two lies......but they have to be good lies
edit on 6-1-2017 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

but about that manson, i do believe they best way to hide a truth is in between two lies......but they have to be good lies

My point exactly. I feel that some of these accounts may be genuine but due to the sheer unbelievability of the information they actually pose no threat to the programs they are disclosing.

I will say one of the more credible whistleblowers is Bill Tompkins since he has corroborating documentation in the form of written orders from his service.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

If you really did have an invisible mansion in the Movaje, the best way to keep it a secret would be your statement above,

Yeah...I know.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
To Tman 2135, regarding William Thompkins:

Oh man. Did you read his book? I am embarrassed to say that I did, and he is even more UNbelieveable than Corey Goode, and the "documents" in his book didn't give any proof that any of his claims were true. They were some typed words and a few sketches that anyone could have done. No one authenticated his "documents."

I'm not a debunker, mind you. I'm trying to find out the truth as most of us are; I just don't see how the truth can be said to lie with Corey Goode or William Thompkins.
edit on 6-1-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I make it a point not to purchase any whistle-blower books. If they are part of a scam I don't want to be a party to it.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tman2135
a reply to: KansasGirl

I make it a point not to purchase any whistle-blower books. If they are part of a scam I don't want to be a party to it.

I agree. I didn't have to purchase Thompkins train wreck of a book- it was free on kindle unlimited.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

So if you didn't read his book, where did you see this supposed documentation?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The big thing with Corey Goode is he's claiming his physical age was rejuvenated back 20 years by the secret space program.

If this claim is true then it should be easy to prove it by finding his parents and seeing if their age would suggest that he is actually 20 years older than what he looks like.

He could easily prove his claims in this way.. I wouldn't expect him to pass this test though, which is a shame because a lot of the stuff he is saying is probably true.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Try millions at this point.. you wouldn't believe, whole societies out there..

Why care about so called disclosures or whistleblowers anyway when the instant automatic response is denial, ridicule and avoidance?

We've had credible people talking about this since WWII for god's sake, some fairly high level people too mind you.

It doesn't matter because the public perception of the phenomena and any such possibilities have been conditioned for decades. Just look at the snickering and idiotic coverage the UFO phenomena has gotten by the media through the years. If it were any other subject people would be trying to contain themselves in investigating it all.. This subject is of high relevance, what discovery could be more revolutionary than the existence of ET's? But instead academia has totally blacklisted the whole subject.. How credible is that? There are all manner of trace evidence, not to mention the thousands of sightings, all the testimony and even all the abductee accounts. Radar by itself proves there are physical craft out there somewhere flying. In fact, were it any other subject there would definitely be a consensus that something was going on, instead people and scientists dismiss the whole thing often without even investigating.

It's actually a riot that people don't find that suspect and can't figure it out just based on that. It's pretty damn obvious.

And the reason for the cover up is not that hard to figure out either, first off knowledge is power. Secondly, it would be advantageous for anyone in power - especially a cabal like what we're dealing with - to control technology in this way and to keep humanity in the dark about certain aspects of our world. They could have any number of technologies that could probably single-handledly revolutionize our society in ways that our rulers would not want. Thirdly, keeping the most cutting edge technology classified has been a military stratagem for quite some time now. It's value is self-evident. You still think we have nothing better than jet engines after all this time? Nothing better than cars? If so I have an invisible mansion in the Mojave to sell you.

Fourthly.. if we're dealing with non human intelligences.. then that is a military and intelligence issue.. and that means secrecy and security clearances. They're gonna make it their issue and they're gonna make it classified..

But I know, and others know. We're not so easy to fool. And we really do know.. often through first hand experience. Doubt if you will but in the end the truth will come out. I suggest you get on board with the future.. you might be surprised later at some point in your life.

This is only the tip of the iceberg.. people have no idea how far out reality gets.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

I will defer to others on Corey Goode, but I dont think anyone would be shocked to find out we have planes that can gain orbit given how long shuttle technology has been around. Space fleet... I doubt it.
edit on 6-1-2017 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join