It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To where do all the ascended masters go?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
"The wind blows where it wishes. You hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit." (John 3:8)

Jesus refers to the result of this second birth as "The Son of Man", which he exemplified with his life. This born-again new life in the Kingdom of Spirit is a non-physical dimension:

“Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.” (Matthew 8:20)

The Son of Man has no place to lay his head because it is a Spiritual awareness that transcends the physical dimension we have grown used to our entire life. Jesus was first of many to complete the born-again process, we are left with plenty of testimonies of truth-seekers who have begun to perceive this new Kingdom that is latent within our being:

"That which was from the beginning, that which we have heard, that which we have seen with our eyes, that which we did behold, and our hands did handle, concerning the Word of the Life -- and the Life was manifested, and we have seen, and do testify, and declare to you the eternal life which was with the Father, and was manifested to us -- that which we have seen and heard declare we to you, that ye also may have fellowship with us... these things we write to you, that your joy may be full. And this is the message that we have heard from Him, and announce to you, that God is light..." (1 John 1:1-5)

Here John is attempting to articulate his transition into heavenly perception. His testimony is that this new Kingdom is the light. This Kingdom is not in any particular geographic region, rather it is within each of us and eagerly awaits our revelation:

"The Creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed" (Romans 8:19)

The teachings of Jesus are meant to lead us to this ultimate revelation. Upon the revealing of this new consciousness, we are no longer restrained by time and are born again into full spiritual perception. This is why Jesus promises eternal life and the triumph over death (John 8:51) to anyone who listens to and acts upon his teachings unto receiving the crown of life. Peter gives his testimony and describes the eternal perception that is hidden within the a day of communion with God:

"And do not forget, my beloved friends, that one day with the Lord is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day" (2 Peter 3:8)

This is the meaning of the perfect Sabbath - a thousand years of perception condensed within the midst of one rising and setting of the sun. Zechariah prophesied of this "land":

"Thus said Jehovah of Hosts: Lo, I am saving My people from the land of the rising, And from the land of the going in, of the sun," (Zechariah 8:7)

This was also prophesied John's revelation:

"There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever." (Revelation 22:5)

Khalil Gibran, in his magnum opus The Prophet, attempts to articulate what he calls his "day of harvest":

"The sea that calls all things unto her calls me, and I must embark. For to stay, though the hours burn in the night, is to freeze and crystallize and be bound in a mould. Fain would I take with me all that is here. But how shall I? A voice cannot carry the tongue and the lips that gave it wings. Alone it must seek the ether. And alone and without his nest shall the eagle fly across the sun."

Now when he reached the foot of the hill, he turned again towards the sea, and he saw his ship approaching the harbour, and upon her prow the mariners, the men of his own land. And his soul cried out to them and he said:

"Son of my ancient mother, you riders of the tides, how often have you sailed in my dreams. And now you come in my awakening, which is my deeper dream"

...These things he said in words. But much in his heart remained unsaid. For he himself could not speak his deeper secret.

The full reading of Khalil's testimony is given here: The Prophet PDF. Another testimony of an ascended master named Talawanda is given by Alan Holmes, in his great work "The enlightenment part 0" (The enlightenment Part 0 PDF). In this writing, Talawanda claims to "know Jesus very well", and is helping his soul mate assimilate into the perception of this Kingdom. Just as the Son of Man has no place to lay his head, Talawanda describes his establishment in the Kingdom of God as being a non-local awareness. He is describing his own "room" that Jesus said is awaiting us (John 14:2).

The Essenes also recorded their testimony of this awareness:

"For, lo, the eternal and sovereign Luminous space,
Where rule the unnumbered stars,
Is the air we breathe in
And the air we breathe out.
And in the moment betwixt the breathing in
And the breathing out
Is hidden all the mysteries of the Infinite Garden
"

Just like Peter's testimony, the Essenes here are saying that this heavenly perception is transcendent of temporal existence. This revelation of the "infinite garden" is within the temporal time frame of one breath. The Essenes go into greater detail (link) about this revelation and their lifestyle can be summarised as a naturalist movement.

By humbling your self back to the natural way of human living, your connection with the Spirit of the Father becomes more easily recognized when living naturally on mother earth. This is the natural essence of who we are. Just like through natural law a caterpillar goes through a metamorphic change into a butterfly, we too are meant to be born again into a new dimension of existence. To defy this natural law is what it means to sin, and such defiance is the cause of death (John 8:24, Romans 5:12). It is your natural calling to undergo this change which is catalyzed by following the Way articulated by Jesus the first Christ.

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." (2 Cor 5:17)
edit on 1-1-2017 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Once they've attained perfection, Nirvana if you will... They become part of the greater "all"...so others may draw truth from them

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I think they all go to Green Bay and watch the Packers.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Going off anything other than the bible here? Or can only christians ascend? Even though most of the ascensions in the bible (i believe there were 3) can be attributed to people leaving on space craft or something similar.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

Oh yeah, baby...

...if there's no dancing in heaven, I don't want to go!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I think they all go to Green Bay and watch the Packers.
I humbly agree. And may Aaron Rogers lead us to the promised land, despite turmoil and injury.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

You ain't one of them there Rosicrucians is you's?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Strange that you ask a question about 'ascended masters', and then post a pile of biblical material, when the bible never even used the term 'ascended masters'!
Then, on completing your post, I realized it is just a (vain and ignorant) slam against other Faiths ('ascended masters') and a shameless propaganda for your personal pet 'belief' in Xtianity.
Same old vanity and ignorance...

Jesus was first of many to complete the born-again process

Millennia before when Jesus was allegedly living, the 'born-again' thing was in full swing amongst the mystics and seekers, of all Paths, in one form or another!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

When anyone dies, they become reintegrated into the planet that is their home.
There is not anything else that 'goes' anywhere!
Heaven and Hell are "At hand!" - Jesus, Here! Now!
They are not places that one 'goes', they are states of Being.

Strange that you ask a question about 'ascended masters', and then post a pile of biblical material, when the bible never even used the term 'ascended masters'!
Then, on completing your post, I realized it is just a (vain and ignorant) slam against other Faiths ('ascended masters') and a shameless propaganda for your personal pet 'belief' in Xtianity.

Jesus was first of many to complete the born-again process

Millennia before when Jesus was allegedly living, the 'born-again' thing was in full swing amongst the many mystics and seekers, of all Paths, in one form or another!

edit on 2-1-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Christianity doesn't have any ascendent masters.

All the saints go to dwell with God, even the mediocre ones.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

"The wind blows where it wishes. You hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit." (John 3:8)

Jesus refers to the result of this second birth as "The Son of Man", which he exemplified with his life. This born-again new life in the Kingdom of Spirit is a non-physical dimension:

“Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.” (Matthew 8:20)

The Son of Man has no place to lay his head because it is a Spiritual awareness that transcends the physical dimension we have grown used to our entire life. Jesus was first of many to complete the born-again process, we are left with plenty of testimonies of truth-seekers who have begun to perceive this new Kingdom that is latent within our being:

"That which was from the beginning, that which we have heard, that which we have seen with our eyes, that which we did behold, and our hands did handle, concerning the Word of the Life -- and the Life was manifested, and we have seen, and do testify, and declare to you the eternal life which was with the Father, and was manifested to us -- that which we have seen and heard declare we to you, that ye also may have fellowship with us... these things we write to you, that your joy may be full. And this is the message that we have heard from Him, and announce to you, that God is light..." (1 John 1:1-5)

Here John is attempting to articulate his transition into heavenly perception. His testimony is that this new Kingdom is the light. This Kingdom is not in any particular geographic region, rather it is within each of us and eagerly awaits our revelation:

"The Creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed" (Romans 8:19)

The teachings of Jesus are meant to lead us to this ultimate revelation. Upon the revealing of this new consciousness, we are no longer restrained by time and are born again into full spiritual perception. This is why Jesus promises eternal life and the triumph over death (John 8:51) to anyone who listens to and acts upon his teachings unto receiving the crown of life. Peter gives his testimony and describes the eternal perception that is hidden within the a day of communion with God:

"And do not forget, my beloved friends, that one day with the Lord is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day" (2 Peter 3:8)

This is the meaning of the perfect Sabbath - a thousand years of perception condensed within the midst of one rising and setting of the sun. Zechariah prophesied of this "land":

"Thus said Jehovah of Hosts: Lo, I am saving My people from the land of the rising, And from the land of the going in, of the sun," (Zechariah 8:7)

This was also prophesied John's revelation:

"There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever." (Revelation 22:5)

Khalil Gibran, in his magnum opus The Prophet, attempts to articulate what he calls his "day of harvest":

"The sea that calls all things unto her calls me, and I must embark. For to stay, though the hours burn in the night, is to freeze and crystallize and be bound in a mould. Fain would I take with me all that is here. But how shall I? A voice cannot carry the tongue and the lips that gave it wings. Alone it must seek the ether. And alone and without his nest shall the eagle fly across the sun."

Now when he reached the foot of the hill, he turned again towards the sea, and he saw his ship approaching the harbour, and upon her prow the mariners, the men of his own land. And his soul cried out to them and he said:

"Son of my ancient mother, you riders of the tides, how often have you sailed in my dreams. And now you come in my awakening, which is my deeper dream"

...These things he said in words. But much in his heart remained unsaid. For he himself could not speak his deeper secret.

The full reading of Khalil's testimony is given here: The Prophet PDF. Another testimony of an ascended master named Talawanda is given by Alan Holmes, in his great work "The enlightenment part 0" (The enlightenment Part 0 PDF). In this writing, Talawanda claims to "know Jesus very well", and is helping his soul mate assimilate into the perception of this Kingdom. Just as the Son of Man has no place to lay his head, Talawanda describes his establishment in the Kingdom of God as being a non-local awareness. He is describing his own "room" that Jesus said is awaiting us (John 14:2).

The Essenes also recorded their testimony of this awareness:

"For, lo, the eternal and sovereign Luminous space,
Where rule the unnumbered stars,
Is the air we breathe in
And the air we breathe out.
And in the moment betwixt the breathing in
And the breathing out
Is hidden all the mysteries of the Infinite Garden
"

Just like Peter's testimony, the Essenes here are saying that this heavenly perception is transcendent of temporal existence. This revelation of the "infinite garden" is within the temporal time frame of one breath. The Essenes go into greater detail (link) about this revelation and their lifestyle can be summarised as a naturalist movement.

By humbling your self back to the natural way of human living, your connection with the Spirit of the Father becomes more easily recognized when living naturally on mother earth. This is the natural essence of who we are. Just like through natural law a caterpillar goes through a metamorphic change into a butterfly, we too are meant to be born again into a new dimension of existence. To defy this natural law is what it means to sin, and such defiance is the cause of death (John 8:24, Romans 5:12). It is your natural calling to undergo this change which is catalyzed by following the Way articulated by Jesus the first Christ.

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." (2 Cor 5:17)

the answer to your thread title must be "to the Fields of Saturn" , SEKHT ÁARU,
where all the Canaanite type ascended masters go,
just as the Pharaohs who described those fields.

...that, once again, scripture is Misused and raped, as if their destiny would be Heaven,
is most unfortunate

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Uh..?

The pub?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Inayat Khan tells a Hindu story of a fish who went to a queen fish and asked: "I have always heard about the sea, but what is the sea? Where is it?"

The queen fish explained: "You live, move, and have your being in the sea. The sea is within you and without you, and you are made of the sea, and you will end in the sea. The sea surrounds you as your own being."

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Once they've attained perfection, Nirvana if you will... They become part of the greater "all"...so others may draw truth from them

Yeah the Buddhists called it Nirvana. I could've gone into detail about other traditions but most people are familiar with Christianity. The Hindus called it an escape from Samsara (the cycle of death and rebirth), Plato called it the intellectual ascent of the soul, etc. The unique element presented by Jesus is the opening of the gates unto full integration into the heavenly kingdom of light. He articulates more so in the Pistis Sophia chapter 135:

The Saviour answered and said unto Mary: "Amēn, amēn, I say unto you Before I did come into the world, no soul hath entered into the Light. And now, therefore, when I am come, I have opened the gates of the Light and opened the ways which lead to the Light. And now, therefore, let him who shall do what is worthy of the mysteries, receive the mysteries and enter into the Light." (also see John 14:2)

I have found no other prophet who has claimed to have caused such a metaphysical shift in possibility for the children of God, therefore I think he was the first Christ that was to come and lift the karmic burden of humankind through his sacrifice.

originally posted by: chr0naut

Ascended masters all dwell with God in the light. The prophets and seers have given their testimony, i.e. 1 John 1:1-6 (also see Genesis 5:24 and 2 King 2:21).
edit on 2-1-2017 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Yeah the Buddhists called it Nirvana. I could've gone into detail about other traditions but most people are familiar with Christianity. The Hindus called it an escape from Samsara (the cycle of death and rebirth), Plato called it the intellectual ascent of the soul, etc. The unique element presented by Jesus is the opening of the gates unto full integration into the heavenly kingdom of light. He articulates more so in the Pistis Sophia chapter 135:

The Saviour answered and said unto Mary: "Amēn, amēn, I say unto you Before I did come into the world, no soul hath entered into the Light. And now, therefore, when I am come, I have opened the gates of the Light and opened the ways which lead to the Light. And now, therefore, let him who shall do what is worthy of the mysteries, receive the mysteries and enter into the Light." (also see John 14:2)

I have found no other prophet who has claimed to have caused such a metaphysical shift in possibility for the children of God, therefore I think he was the first Christ that was to come and lift the karmic burden of humankind through his sacrifice.

originally posted by: chr0naut

Ascended masters all dwell with God in the light. The prophets and seers have given their testimony, i.e. 1 John 1:1-6 (also see Genesis 5:24 and 2 King 2:21).

...everybody must choose what he or she believes - and that is fine, that's why it's free will --
but i can't help responding when scripture is raped.

The entire problem with this 'ascended theories'
is that they are so blinded by saturn's false light, [hieroglyph H'ETCH, light / of serpent / of saturn] ,
that they do not understand that scripture is exact the inverse of all those 'enlightened theories'. What buddhists call nirvana, is the realm of Thoth - since krishna is egyptian Thoth.
hence and per definition, a crystalline energy realm, HELLbent in mimicking God's ,
to such bizarre extremities, that without help, they would be able to Fool every living soul.

The whole point of the sacrifice what He did, was to UN-DO that horrible mimick,
and to get souls OUT of thoth's eternal house of mirrors.
All of them, from plato to buddha to hindu, are Trapped in that mimick, because they but represent the good&evil-Dualism of thoth's realm, and try reach that crystalline "oneness". A "oneness" which deeply Hates adamite and God - since they refuse to submit their essence, and therefore refuse to know the concept of "the Other", and therefore don't know love -- but only a complete self-directed type 'love' , akin to masturbating.

...egypt, the legal HQ of all them religions, be it buddhism, hinduism, plato's gnosticism, islam, whatever, states that "we / rejected / the Dew / of Eden" ;
making it crystal [pun] clear that they desire the light of thoth - T'EHUT

...it is therefore a contextual Drag to go synchronize nirvana and scripture :
they are diametrical opposites.

however - saturn will have her 'divine sons', too --- 144,000 lightworkers --
as per the scriptureverse "My sons against your sons, Greece" .

..just dont be part of the former. Please. Won't end well.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Ascended masters all dwell with God in the light.

All that appears is the light. Even the thought of an 'imaginary separate you' appears as the light.
You are the light.
edit on 2-1-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
the ascended masters in this Galaxy go to the Spiritual Realm located within the Galactic Core Black Hole

the event horizon acts as a impenetrable barrier to physical starships, any all material and mortal, biological lifeforms (including Nephilim with twisted DNA)

inside every Galactic Core Black-Hole is a magnificent utopian city with countless gateways to other 'Heavens' in other physical Galaxies...'Heavenly Cities' @ their Cores
edit on nd31148337399502192017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

how would you prove this to someone ?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Come from Nirvana, back to Nirvana only by a certain dogma.

If something is perfect from source it cannot be imperfect.

I'll bet when when this veil of madness, chaos, misery and confusion lift will figure out we never left Nirvana.
edit on 2-1-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join