It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Website Hacked: ‘We Will Find You and We Will Hack You’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Seems like Anonymous is hitting the Bilderberg group hard, and they have an ultimatum.

Anonymous relayed a message to the public and the 1%, you have one year to work in favor of humans and not your private interests.

The hackers, who identified as members of Anonymous, relayed messages both to the public as well as the wealthy “1%.”
“Dear Bilderberg members, from now on, each one of you have 1 year (365 days) to truly work in favor of humans and not your private interests,” the hackers wrote. “Each topic you discuss or work you achieve through your uber private meetings should from now benefit world population and not X or Y group of people.”

If the 1% don't do as told, they will be hacked, and their statement goes into how a few people have managed to get all the power. Phineas Fisher is also mentioned in their statement, he is a hacker who has taken down other targets that Anonymous are against. The statement also mentions that they can hack their cars, banks and computers. Nice.

“Otherwise, we will find you and we will hack you.”

The message ended with praise for Phineas Fisher, a renowned hacker who, among other things, completely compromised the notorious Italian security firm “Hacking Team” last year.

Earlier this year Fisher hacked the Catalan police Mossos D’Esquadra and released a 39-minute video revealing how it was done in an attempt to spark a “Hack Back” political movement.

It is unclear how long the Bilderberg website has been hacked, maybe since Dec 22.

It currently remains unclear how long the Bilderberg website has been under the control of the hackers. A tweet from Guardian journalist Charlie Skelton reveals the manifesto was present on December 22. A snapshot of the site hosted on archive.org displays an unaltered homepage on December 19.

www.infowars.com...
edit on 30-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Seems like Anonymous is hitting the Bilderberg group hard, and they have an ultimatum.

Anonymous relayed a message to the public and the 1%, you have one year to work in favor of humans and not your private interests.

The hackers, who identified as members of Anonymous, relayed messages both to the public as well as the wealthy “1%.”
“Dear Bilderberg members, from now on, each one of you have 1 year (365 days) to truly work in favor of humans and not your private interests,” the hackers wrote. “Each topic you discuss or work you achieve through your uber private meetings should from now benefit world population and not X or Y group of people.”

If the 1% don't do as told, they will be hacked, and their statement goes into how a few people have managed to get all the power. Phineas Fisher is also mentioned in their statement, he is a hacker who has taken down other targets that Anonymous are against. The statement also mentions that they can hack their cars, banks and computers. Nice.

“Otherwise, we will find you and we will hack you.”

The message ended with praise for Phineas Fisher, a renowned hacker who, among other things, completely compromised the notorious Italian security firm “Hacking Team” last year.

Earlier this year Fisher hacked the Catalan police Mossos D’Esquadra and released a 39-minute video revealing how it was done in an attempt to spark a “Hack Back” political movement.

It is unclear how long the Bilderberg website has been hacked, maybe since Dec 22.

It currently remains unclear how long the Bilderberg website has been under the control of the hackers. A tweet from Guardian journalist Charlie Skelton reveals the manifesto was present on December 22. A snapshot of the site hosted on archive.org displays an unaltered homepage on December 19.

www.infowars.com...

....because they (bilderberg group) were never able to do anything before the invention of the computer and internet?

...and they would save their files to a 100% hackable computer?

...and the face to face meeting would do most of the important work without the need of a computer and such?

just pointing to the obvious.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Oh noes....anonymooooose is on the loooose.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Just curious...

What if your in the 1% and already serve the public...at least in your opinion??

Are these hackers the judge and jury as to whether my service is in the general interest of humanity???

Frankly I find these hackers who strive for social justice every bit as despicable as the liberal thought police doing exactly the same thing albeit in a much more annoying fashion…

Let me give you an example:
Most would generally agree physicians tend to serve the public…
But what about plastic surgeons?
Should they be punished because their primary source of income is cash pay…???
Even though many of them spend hours upon hours in trauma bays [by choice] reconstructing faces and bodies mangled from car crashes and gun shots for the downtrodden and uninsured...???

Again, these hackers may seem like a sort of Robin Hood but it is not their place to judge who is and who is not serving the public good…

-Chris

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Who's job is it to make sure that the power isn't being vacuumed to the top?

And the $ has been going to the top since 1975.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Anonymous threats are like a fat chic with boobs or a skinny guy with abbs.... it doesnt count!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Christosterone

Who's job is it to make sure that the power isn't being vacuumed to the top?

And the $ has been going to the top since 1975.

The money has been going to the top since the idea of kings, chieftains or any other type of leaders of men.

If anonymous want to help everyone, they need to share the keys evenly, everyone should have access.

They won't do that, they'll just hack people and ultimately just be an annoyance. If the top start dying due to hacked software they have more than enough resources to negate any desired effect anonymous thinks they can achieve.

link   
a reply to: muSSang

Right, you make perfect sense/sac

link   

Plus im sure the 1% will have a more sophisticated technicly advanced counter Anonymous.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
They probably paid someone to make it look hacked because, after all, the sites of cool organizations get hack.

It also seems as though the organization doesn't really care since it was a week ago. I doubt they are shaking in their boots over anonymous.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I'm not too sure of that. Every time I hear of Yahoo or any other large company being hacked, I imagine that there are some very talented people hacking these people and corps.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Just curious...

What if your in the 1% and already serve the public...at least in your opinion??

Are these hackers the judge and jury as to whether my service is in the general interest of humanity???

Frankly I find these hackers who strive for social justice every bit as despicable as the liberal thought police doing exactly the same thing albeit in a much more annoying fashion…

Let me give you an example:
Most would generally agree physicians tend to serve the public…
But what about plastic surgeons?
Should they be punished because their primary source of income is cash pay…???
Even though many of them spend hours upon hours in trauma bays [by choice] reconstructing faces and bodies mangled from car crashes and gun shots for the downtrodden and uninsured...???

Again, these hackers may seem like a sort of Robin Hood but it is not their place to judge who is and who is not serving the public good…

-Chris
yup

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

?

Here is my point.

The bubonic plague killed millions in Europe, the only people who truly suffered in terms of wealth were the "1%" because the poor still got what the poor got, the ability to live. Where as those who owned the land and what it produced saw massive loses on wealth.

They were earning a damn sight less than before the plague.

Another thing happened too, the peasants realised they didn't have the numbers or grasp to put down any revolt they could produce, in essence the peasants had the nobles by the balls.

Thus life became much better for the peasant because they simply refused to take part and their was nothing the nobles could do about it.

Now the 21st century, plenty of wealth and plenty of food... Plenty of people.

We are being screwed over financially, the peasants don't get a fair share of the salt in terms of effort compared to the privalaged few. Unfortunately the will to change this isn't prevalent.

Hate the top all you want but the west doesn't have widespread famine. So your numbers and claims it all started 1975 is just nonsense.

The industrial revolution was way before that and the poor starved then, machines did the hard work and the poor were imprisoned in the workhouse.

In the grand scheme of things economic disparity is a sin, it's wrong but sharing the wealth does nothing but breed content.

The same people hold the keys of power, we've in the past attempted to breach those doors with battering rams, we've broke through too... But then we end up slamming the door in the face of our equals.

We don't need bread, water or money. We need to destroy the system.

When the unprivileged become privileged, the act just like those they opposed.

Do you get what I mean?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Just curious...

-Chris

The problem with the Bilderberg Group is that they operate in secrecy involving political and economic affairs that Americans are entitled to know about.

Under our Constitution, they should be shutdown and the members arrested and thrown in prison

The only attendees of the Bilderberg Group are the heads of Corporations and Banks and their puppet politicians.
Labor nor your average American are allowed to attend, this also goes against Capitalism

If they were working for the majority of Americans, then how come in the past 40 years since they have been having their meetings have the average American been experiencing stagnant wages, outsourcing of jobs, taking over our government globalism and so on has been taking place?

The only thing the Bilderberg group has been good for is Bilberberg Members and the top elite

They need to be shut down.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

The money has been going to the top since the idea of kings, chieftains or any other type of leaders of men.

At least they are playing their part ignorantly and will be roasting in Hell
Just doing what stupid greedy humans do following their lower desires.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I think maybe they should have hacked them first, and then offer the ultimatum. Who's to say they now don't just wipe their stuff and find a way to better secure it?

*edit* Nevermind.
edit on 30-12-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

The Biderberg Group is bigger than the USA.

As in it isn't all Americans.

A real one world government is actually the best way to destroy people who conspire against the public.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I tend to think that at this level of power there isn't a lot to be found by anonymous types.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I see where you are coming from. My point is this is quickly becoming a oligarchy.

The numbers show the increases in productivity are not being shared with the workers as they traditionally have been. That is a major reason many can't afford health care-pay has been lowered by not going raises.
edit on 30-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join