It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witches Casting Spells On Us

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

" "Dorothy’s quest is not unlike Voltaire’s Candide in which the title character searches for
meaning and purpose to life."

"It's magic for the devil" "

That about sums it up!!

Syx

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Witchcraft is a trick. To trick reality is to trick yourselves. Peace .

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Don't a lot of People fool themselves all the time? If they get sucked into mainstream media, they will be lost....

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky

All across the globe in developed nations and third world countries there are witches going to and fro traversing great distances on feet casting spells on unlucky victims. Controlled by Master Magicians and Grand Architect Lodge Masters these witches target whomever, whenever. In America especially we have a plague of secret societies that perform dark rituals with blood sacrifices. These rituals open up gateways and portals that let through witches who are trapped in an alternate dimension.

Since witches dont originate from here they have powers uncommon to humans. They can manipulate time and space and can alter the perception of humans.They also control and have access to powerful demons to possess people. But this isn't their only tactics used against us, with the help of the Grand Architects who are behind the creation of the Television and what we see in it. They use subliminal messages encoding them into our subconscious minds which is a form of casting spell's to alter our reality and dreams. In the videos below you'll see a real life witch stalking her victim getting ready to cast her spells.
Part 1
www.youtube.com...
Part 2
www.youtube.com...
In this next video I don't know if its a hoax but it is a video of a levitating witch of Puerto Rico.
www.youtube.com...

Dear Jesus Santa:

Please don't let witches steal Christmas and New Years.

Thanks,
Little Billy

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: anotherside

Don't a lot of People fool themselves all the time? If they get sucked into mainstream media, they will be lost....
lemmings into a cold dark sea..

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Heck millions practice witchery everyday without even knowing it..... outside the organized craft. Portals are opened by folks that are not even aware of what they have done nor ever connect the results over years even with their inadvertent witchery.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Heck millions practice witchery everyday without even knowing it..... outside the organized craft. Portals are opened by folks that are not even aware of what they have done nor ever connect the results over years even with their inadvertent witchery.

proof or you are full of it.

I don't use batwing or eye of newt in my cooking recipes.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Heres two possibilities if witches, dragons, SpongeBob and the likes are real, and that's that they exist in other dimensions and we think about them because we arr all part of a collective unconscious, or we create them in other dimension by thinking of them, the second one would make us gods, I prefer to think that the collective unconscious is our God, and the Earth, mibee even atoms as well, I think my dog maybe a backwards god as well

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

I have been waiting for someone to tell how the witch persona is used as a cover for the transvestite wizards. Thats really what you are looking at......wizards wear those hats, fly on brooms, fly period and there is never a real coven without a male at the head of it. Just like Santa fat man is really a cover for a Shaman personification hidden in plain site. Folks don't know that cause they don't understand all the supporting tools of Santa are all Wizard toys, bag, bells, rain deer, flying, ect

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

proof or you are full of it.

I don't use batwing or eye of newt in my cooking recipes.

its a matter of understanding what witch craft is not like proving someone accidentally cooked a newt. Something a simple as a conniving person is practicing an basic witchery. Setting up a situation were two people end up fighting due to the conniver introducing false info into a circle of people is very basic witch craft.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

Thanks,
Little Billy

Note that the hat is a phallic symbol. Look even closer you will see you are really looking at a man here.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Here this pic.....phallic hat, you are looking at a man.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I have been waiting for someone to tell how the witch persona is used as a cover for the transvestite wizards. Thats really what you are looking at......wizards wear those hats, fly on brooms, fly period and there is never a real coven without a male at the head of it. Just like Santa fat man is really a cover for a Shaman personification hidden in plain site. Folks don't know that cause they don't understand all the supporting tools of Santa are all Wizard toys, bag, bells, rain deer, flying, ect

it's all ignorance!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

it's all ignorance!

ignorance is power, is witchery

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

it's all ignorance!

ignorance is power, is witchery
not upon me..

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Screamin' Jay Hawkins, I Put a Spell on You

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

That's not the description I heard from an observer,he said the person discorporated.
What appeared looked like a chaotic wad.
I haven't ever heard that from anyone else.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
My question is... With so many souls influenced by drugs of some sorts, does this render the power of witch spells to fall into the numb realm... both for the inability for the spelled to care much and for the speller to catch the windfall of that? And, do witches monitor their spells, or is it a piss on the toilet seat and leave type of thing?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky
Sorry, you got witches mixed up with the bad guyz. They nevah teach the right stuff in schools, so disinfo gets posted, besmirching the name of witches and goddess devotees in general. I agree that there is satanism going on in the world.
pls. dont sully the word witch. So mote it be.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky
Cool story bro.

But here are some much cooler ones.
Link to SCP-092 "The Best of The 5th Dimension"
Link to SCP-001 "The gate guardian"
Link to SCP-1528 "Finished with lies"

edit on 1amSaturdayam312016f6amSat, 31 Dec 2016 01:40:16 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: Links

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join