It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witches Casting Spells On Us

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Nice post, do vampires exist to, i like vampires and think i could be a pretty good vampire but would a vampire beat a witch that is the real question that needs to be asked....

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: Crunky

Witches (male and female also warlocks) are often harder to contain than their spells and their demons. They made a pact with satan and look to him as their master and god.....

Only one way to get rid of a witch (a real one) is to kill it and then burn it to ash. This is how the Jesuits do it.

Lol...you could certainly try....

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Gods, I love your threads.

Now, go back to sleep like I bid the demons to make you do.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Only one way to get rid of a witch (a real one) is to kill it and then burn it to ash. This is how the Jesuits do it.

Oh, poo. There are plenty of spells to send a witch on his/her merry way, bar them from your land and the like. Some of them are elaborate but some are fairly brief, depends on if you know who it is and have something of theirs.

I recommend Long Lost Friend and/or Grand Albert for your witch dispatching needs.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
Nice post, do vampires exist to, i like vampires and think i could be a pretty good vampire but would a vampire beat a witch that is the real question that needs to be asked....

Maybe the "real" vampires and magic users are sort of branches of the same skill set, just done differently for different reasons.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

That sounds like a awesome story. Without naming names, can you divulge any details?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

From You earlier this thread....
""fly my pretties fly" some fly to remember some fly to forget?"
Here Ya go!

"Fly My Pretties Fly...."

edit on 30-12-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Uh huh.

This is a neat and plausible narrative, but in the end, it is, ultimately, just a narrative.

Could be true - may be true - yet to speak so glibly and matter-of-factly about it is bound to cause people who like details and nuance to feel that the author likes the way it feels to to sound "matter-of-factly" to himself.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

Either True or not, The OP does not need to prove it here in Skunk Works!

(Is Why it was posted here prob....)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

No, its witch behavior. Occams razor states that the simplest explanation with the most parsimonious (minimal) assumptions has the highest probability of being true. Thus, an inter-dimensional demon-witch, or what have you, is clearly the more natural explanation, because....of yes, witches are everywhere.

I feel as if many people at this site are so off the deep end in unquestioning acceptance of ideas without having any sense of what reasonable thinking should - and must - be based on: some external observable reality, whether in the outside world or the inside world, so that it can be communicated and made known to others. This sort of rationality - coherency - is about correlating a state of organization in the mind-brain and some external set of conditions in the external world. For instance - things fall, and so an awareness that things fall would be a "correlation" within the mind of a person who knows and recognizes this. Thus, such a person will avoid cliffs, edges, etc, as a function of a correlative understanding.

But with a witch from inter-dimensional realms, there are so many unstated assumptions implicit in this belief that one would have to write a 300 page book to fully validate the rationale behind this assumption, a rationale, furthermore, that will have to deal with sciences like physics, biology, astrophysics, thermodynamics, evolutionary biology, etc, all with reference to systems and networks of relationships, to make the historical-sociological narrative more plausible.

Everything is just signs, of a "reader" - whether it be a molecule or a person - reading the signs, and assuming a relationship to the sign that is best suited to its present needs. Thus, If everything works this way, the intrinsic symbolism of occultic rites seems less ridiculous, and in fact, quite plausible. We are made by a systems of signs (molecules) that "know one another", and in knowing one another, create the body. Similarly, Human minds are regulated by 'signs' i.e. symbols, that, like molecular signs (genes) activate certain "metabolic pathways" suitable to the processing of the external sign. Thus, the feelings we feel are activated by "signs". External symbols are "signs" that correlate to some internal state - and what we feel is the knowledge of that relationship.

The sad and unfortunate situation is how morally asinine so many people are. They decorrelate their body - structure - completely, btw, a function of not being known with love and care by others (that is, motivated by a core of trauma that serves as a reference point for their movement) and then mindlessly, in a supremely self-deluded, self-serving, and entropy generating manner, go about their plans "conquering" the world, despite the fact that their way of being has no ending - has no completion - that doesn't consume the very structure which they cannibalize upon - the Earth.

It's intrinsic to their structure: they depend upon a constant influx of "fun" - of some external world or situation to dominate - to keep themselves entertained. To depart from this fixation would be akin to turning to a new life-source. Their enlivenment is far too rambunctiously extractive and exploitative to survive on anything but the fun and games that geopolitics, war, and technology provide.

The even worse thing is, their transhuman dream is scarcely possible. Our computing power may never be sufficient to make sense of an organisms imponderable organized complexity. We may always be "wishing", and never really coming closer to accomplishing.

But you know what is really sick? How sincere these psychopaths are to mastering matter - and finding an artificial way to perpetuate themselves. Right now, China has passed the barrier blocking scientists in the west from experimenting on human embryos: changing genes to see what happens. The logic of this pursuit is obvious: every stage will offer problems and complexities - yielding useful information, no doubt, but at greater and greater costs as the experiments continue.

Say telomeres are as important to aging as scientists believe. Let's say they plan to introduce a gene (mechanism) into the nucleus of cells that will produce a protein that leads to the production of telomerase (a protein) - which itself constructs the end pieces of genes call telomeres. Doing this may seem "logical", but not knowing how the 3 billion nucleotides work together to create the human body, fiddling with them will be nothing more than an experiment - one, as cloning tests show, are bound to produce hundreds of failures on the way towards knowledge.

Thus, embryos leads to fetuses, which lead to babies, which leads to children, and so on and so forth. Cloud Atlas paints the sort of picture that these elites would like to bring the world - to a world where the human genome is endlessly tampered with - killing hundreds, thousands, or tens of thousands of human beings - as a way to bring about the information from matter that will allow them to live forever.

Yet, its not likely ever to go anywhere. To really extend the human lifespan may have more to do with relational-interpersonal dynamics i.e. internal phenomenon - and that an effort to conquer things from the outside is a computational nightmare - a catastrophe in complexity - which may always surpass our power to deduce.

Thus, it'll be an experiment in pure evil - vanity, futility - and to what end? There's no way for us to outdo nature - yet the prometheans - the fausts - apparently want to prove the archetypal myth correct, and learn for themselves the ancient addage: pride cometh before the fall.

edit on 30-12-2016 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

They made a pact with satan and look to him as their master and god.....

Plenty of witches would disagree with you. Seeing how you describe yourself as a Demonologist you should perhaps broaden your worldview.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

I have YET to hear an answer to my ODD question of mystery...
If a person fails during a high conjuration what happens to them?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

It would depend on WHAT the Conjurer was doing at the time of fail. WHERE in Their ritual of Conjuring were They?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Spell casters are all around us!!!

My girlfriend and I are very into Facebook. We love the evolution of consciousness and mind through Psychedelia, truth and Love,(Not using Psychedelics; although we have in our younger years), We dress Psychedelic 60's Mod full time and have some pretty outstanding pictures!

She likes to post quotes from www.truthcontest.com, The Urantia Book, Terrance McKenna and many others. Both of us tend to believe in Christ consciousness is were fit into it all, even-though we are not Religious and feel we are true soul mates that strive for consummate love for everyone. Our plans are to help everyone evolve by teaching anyone to create a culture unique to themselves with understanding and compassion for all. We have a lot of followers and do not judge anyone for their beliefs regardless of what that is.

So you can image we attract a lot of predators that want to change us! Once they realize this is futile they either dissociate,(most stay friended), or try to change or blaspheme our spiritually by telling us they will cast a spell, hex or preform a ritual on us! A few Illuminati profiles have friended us asking if we need anything, (the lingo is spot on and from London...if you are in the know), We have no fear at all and know we will never die esoterically so in our opinion this has no power over us! Can't we all just get along man? lol

I have often wondered why Psychedelia is so closely related to the dark arts or mystery schools of thought and have studied many forms of belief. Maybe because of Crowley, Tim Leary etc? I think it is a way to unlock a part of the mind and be made aware of things that normally you would have never known. Maybe I answered my own question! lol

I would love to hear anyone's thought's on this!~ Love you all not matter what and am overjoyed to see what happens next!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

"Pact with Satan"...well that's a very narrow view of a craft much older then you're Christian "Satan" construct..

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I've had a few ethereally pretty Wiccans (maybe not exactly wicked, except in surfer slang, but def witches) cast effective spells on me... sometimes to my detriment, but more usually to my (short term) benefit.

Alas, I am over the hill and not many would bother calling down a cone to bewitch me, anymore... but those were some days!

Atta boy, Crunky ... you may be posting outta your posterior, but there is a little truth in them thar Crunky Threads, and these are certainly more entertaining than the political gloating littering the boards... though it showed up even here... sigh.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

AFTER the entity arrived ,oh I don't know....circle break I guess..

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: wondering5740

"Pact with Satan"...well that's a very narrow view of a craft much older then you're Christian "Satan" construct..

What? Whats older than Eve and the Serpent, the apple, Eve working on Adam to get him to eat? Right there in the very garden.....the first witch.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: Cauliflower

From You earlier this thread....
""fly my pretties fly" some fly to remember some fly to forget?"
Here Ya go!

"Fly My Pretties Fly...."

"Dorothy’s quest is not unlike Voltaire’s Candide in which the title character searches for
meaning and purpose to life."

"It's magic for the devil"

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

When the Entity was conjured, it came from another realm.
That doorway could still be open,
if the Conjurer stopped the incantations just after the Entity arrived.
He, or She, should have closed the doorway, or other creatures, some bad, some good, will slip through there, until that door gets closed....

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join