It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My return and introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Hello readers! You may have read my previous posts that are now removed (I wont go over them or anything about them) but I plan on making completely different posts now. I stopped having experiences and the entities are no longer in this universe. I plan on acting in debate and conversation rather than teaching for the entities that no longer exist. The veil that was the main source of their methods of acting has been lifted and now everybody's soul is united with your brain physically. Now enough of that. I have seen some posts I would enjoy participating in so whether or not the veil only existed in my consciousness I no longer see it playing out in peoples actions. I'm still able to communicate with my pets and they have helped me in many ways. The entities no longer communicate with me. I get an automated response (almost like an answering machine) telling me they don't exist anymore. The first post I will post in is the one that spoke of why celebrities keep dying in 2016. Thank you to all who spoke to me in the past, gave me belief and helped me get rid of these entities.
I wish you all a constantly positive existence and the best of happenings!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue2K4

Great to hear you are feeling better / relieved. I currently have one family member who is "imagines" / "haunted by" by a Black Dragon archetypal "thought process" / "being". He believes it gives him great power and understanding of existence and the cosmos, but mostly just guides him to shooting himself up with drugs. He is diagnosed as schizophrenic, and fits the bill. Problem with that diagnostic is that it is VERY inclusive to all sorts of symptoms, and thus only able to give a very vague idea of what is at the core of schizophrenia.

Anyways, nice to know you are more free to be yourself these days.

Regards,

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

erm... who are you again?

Or who were you... fix your avatar or something

Bernard?

Gnosisfaith?

Dave?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'm not sure who you were before but welcome back to ATS.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: eirgud

Thank you.
I hope your family member can get a better understanding of what is happening to him. It sounds like schizophrenia but as you said the symptoms vary for every individual as a result of the condition. He may be mistaking his souls own wisdom/philosophy as given to him by this "being" as a result of his condition. If he actually is being spoken to by some sort of entity it definitely is not giving him good advice which makes it seem like it is schizophrenia. I hope he finds himself soon, and if he has some higher understanding of existence from within himself I hope he realizes it. He may have an old soul which makes him vulnerable to mental disorder in his body hence his blaming it on a spirit entity. Or he could be schizophrenic and is having these thoughts as a result. Is he on any medication? I read somewhere that spicy peppers help rebuild neural pathways to help with Dementia and Alzheimer's. I don't know if it will work to cure it but if it rebuild neural pathways it might help him get a clearer view of what is actually happening and maybe help him regain his healthy mental state. Maybe have him try it to see if it helps. Not implying he is insane in the process, if anything it will help him get a better understanding of reality because of its effect on his brain. Hope it helps. Best wishes! Hope he gets better soon!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Thank you!
I'm not sure if you ever met me before but if not nice to meet you.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I have the same profile that I used to, and I think I saw you before. I had a post about the alchemical elements you spoke on. I would like to add a profile picture. I went to my profile and couldn't find any way to do so. If you could tell me how I would be grateful.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue2K4

I have the same profile that I used to, and I think I saw you before. I had a post about the alchemical elements you spoke on. I would like to add a profile picture. I went to my profile and couldn't find any way to do so. If you could tell me how I would be grateful.

click the little v in the circle at the top.... fifth from the left side in drop down menu...

goto account... you'll see "your avatar"... upload a picture and place the Url in the space given

resizing the image to fit the area is beyond my abilities... i had another member resize mine... But IF you make a thread asking someone to do it for you, someone will surely help you out

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I am a believer; he knows where my favourite artist went, he knows David wrote books that the Bible stole from him!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The ritual Bowie used to remove the christique from him was based on a symbol the Dark Star: Which represents perfect chakraic relation, reticulum and equality. The points on the black star represent the chakras, the top represents the crown and third eye, hence there being only six. I will add an image of this symbol for you to better understand it. Bowie used the method of generating higher dimensional energy in rings in ritual as I wrote of in the past and used it to dominate over the entity bound to him with the custom energy of the Dark Star. According to the entities that communed with me he is the writer of thesongs of Solomon because when I was being catharsised the songs would "free" my mind from the suffering being created.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Hello

According to what little I can understand of your posts we don't have to worry too much, 2100 seem's far away...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Today I am going to post a sort of prophecy/ prediction given to me by what is known as "Angels". I have decided to do it here in this thread. Between the year 2100 and 2700 we will be contacted by extraterrestrials who are allies with the Martians. T

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yes it is far. Also the "Valerians" told me they no longer have a reason to attack Earth. I'm not sure why but...

top topics

join