It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Ecclesiastes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I am Ecclesiastes. I have experienced and correctly understood the occurrences in the book of Ecclesiastes in the bible and I have had the same experiences brought on by the same beings that do it all the time in biblical prophecies. I have been put on this Earth as a "preacher" of knowledge of the self because I have undergone Neo Catharsis or Egotistic Catharsis meaning I gain understanding of the self in general to teach. I have written several teachings about chakras, dimensional energies, how they effect our realm and many more and I will be gradually releasing all this knowledge here. I have experienced similar things to Samuel Sabbas or IamSANDSheIsB and have undergone a similar but very different process. I havent died to get here however but I did descend to this plane when I died in my last life BUT I have another body. I have had many experiences and I have consciously left this planet and seen my self. I am apparently sourced by a Felinaca and thats the source of my soul. This is my complete letter and I will act as a teacher until I see to otherwise.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue2K4

Can you explain what the book of Ecclesiastes entails? Dont really remember it, but this is an interesting thread

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue2K4
I have undergone... Egotistic Catharsis

For someone making such a claim, you certainly refer to yourself ('I') an inordinate amount of times in that short, vain, presumptuous teenage ramble!
Yet, you said nothing of any value, offered no meat, other than your vainglorious (and no doubt delusional) bragging about how 'special' you are, a real 'God's Gift' to humanity!

Breathe... *__-

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Explain better OP, so you read the book Ecclesiastes and that makes you a prophet or higher being? Ok
edit on 18-10-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I think namelesss summed it up nicely

A TRUE spiritual teacher that has advanced knowledge and wisdom would never come across so vain and full of themselves.

They WOULD come across with full humility and sincerity of heart, equally matched with the maturity that comes with wisdom. They would be gentle in nature and would never boast about being so wise and clever because a TRUE wise man knows that their is always something new to be learned, even from a fool.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Interesting I will be waiting t see what you share.

Do me a favor though don't attack any other religions if possible

I am a Bible believer, so if you use the Bible often times I will correct were I see a contextual error but I do allow for application.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

A book of the wisdom of Solomon. You can contrast the wisdom of God and the weakness of the wisdom of man fro it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The Book of Ecclesiastes is Solomon musing on the futility of this world - "What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again There is nothing new under the sun" is the premise. He discusses how rich, poor, wise, foolish, etc, all go to the grave so anything is a fruitless endeavor under the sun.

Solomon is speaking in a context prior to Jesus's coming, who has since left us with an open door into the heavens (Revelation 3:8). Jesus repeats Solomon's wisdom with a new context by saying - don't work for food that spoils (the world of decay), work for food that lasts (the Son of Man). Now our purpose in this world is to develop into an understanding of the Kingdom of Heaven, everything else is to sin which means to miss the point of life.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So no reply OP? you must be a prophet

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I am Ecclesiastes.

I am certain that I have never heard anyone claim to be a book before.

Or a (pseudo) prophet for that matter.

I have read Ecclesiastes, it's honestly nothing special and I assure anyone who cares that no man named Solomon wrote Ecclesiastes or was a wise King of Israel.

The story of Solomon is an allegory, every bit of it, the Testament of Solomon reveals who Solomon represents if you can't figure it out with the Bible.

I prefer Ecclesiasticus (Wisdom of Jesus ben Sirach).

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

Why do people start threads and abandon them? This looked like one of those ummm...interesting and fun threads.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

We are to wait for him to manifest himself and give us a message.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

Why do people start threads and abandon them? This looked like one of those ummm...interesting and fun threads.

I have no idea Night Star it certainly did look to be an interesting thread, now it's a waste of time.

For someone claiming to be a prophet they certainly not sharing the good word or even reply to his/her own thread,,, they must be busy with all that prophet stuff lol.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I have not abandoned it I was simply offline for a while

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Today I am going to post a sort of prophecy/ prediction given to me by what is known as "Angels". I have decided to do it here in this thread. Between the year 2100 and 2700 we will be contacted by extraterrestrials who are allies with the Martians. The Sagitarians have allied with every other planet in our solar system other than Mars because they were at war with Venus when Venus became Sagittarius's allies. The extraterrestrials will offer us their technology, however they will become primary forces in the governing of Earth and they will economically enslave us so that the Martians and them can use our planet to dominate the Sagitarius alliance. The martians were forced into living inside of their planet by war with the alliance however they created the chinease civilization on Earth long ago because they could not sustain a large population. The Martians will use us as soldiers and the chineas will become the dominant government of Earth. Between the year 2100 and 2700 however we will also be greeted by the Sagitarians and they will offer us free knowledge and with us in their alliance they will be able to defeat the martians and a sort of "age of peace" will be in our galaxy.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Malocchio

I have experienced what Ecclesiastes did. The "angels" underwent the processes Ecclesiastes underwent such as in the beggining where he finds vanity in everything and hates life. When he returned is what happened after and it later happened again. The thouts written were the EXACT ones I had. Its the same process jesus and Samuel underwent just different thoughts and name. Its the biblical leviathin or Catharsis.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Its what the angels do to people. To get them to change into what they want them to be. And Jesus apparently is meant to represent the teacher that completely underwent catharsis. It could be any of the people these "angels" talk to. Thats why he is the son of god. They created him and made him how he is.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

When I said I understood it it was because I read it as I was experiencing it. Its someone who was catharsised and told to make the knowledge taught by Samuel widely known enough to bring down the church. Thats according to the "angels" though because it was basically reading it in my head.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

My reference to myself was abundant and what you say does make sense. However this is not a Lie, they did do this to me. I only offered a sort of letter because thats what they said to do. They told me that they would only not continue the "torturous" processes if I posted it on a time they said. Nevertheless your point of view is valid and understandable, and all of my teachings will be released now because they said they no longer care if my teachings become known because they have written them all through me. Also do note the knowledge is based on the self if that makes sense. If not it will once I upload it. In this text I will write what they recommended be the first one told. Stimulative disorders occur when a physical sensation leaves a sort of trauma on the consciousness causing a sort of constant physical sensation in that area. Stimulative disorders effect the chakras in way were they can be treated by undoing the damage to the chakra. When a Stimulative disorder occurs in an extremity it effects the root chakra and causes it not to be a source of physical self based emotion to the other chakras and makes people more prone to dementia, Alzheimer and other mental disorders . Using 368 Hz tones you can cause the root chakra to supply physical self based emotion because when it stops doing so it stops spinning and this tone causes it to spin in sync with the vibrations. When a stimulative disorder occurs in the root or any chakra the crown chakra disconnects from the other chakras and this is undone by repairing the stimulative disorder. The sacral chakra is effected by any stimulative disorder in the organs and when it is effected it doesn't send the root chakra emotion to the solar plexus and the root chakra connects to the third eye and heart instead. This can be treated with 728 Hz tones because it causes the root emotion to pass through the energetic blockage and then it forces it to spin. When the solar plexus is effected by a stimulative disorder which is whenever one occurs in the head or effects any of the higher chakras it prevents physical emotion from the root and higher self emotion from the third eye from reaching the heart and makes people more prone to emotional mental disorders and insomnia. When the heart chakra is effected by a stimulative disorder which occurs because of mental disorder and chest injury the heart chakra stops processing emotion and spins opposite all the other chakras. Treat Heart chakra stimulative disorders with 432 Hz tones because the water energy within the earth vibrates at the same tone as this and it allings the heart with emotional oneness with all of the earth. When the throat chakra is effected by a stimulative disorder which is when it occurs in the head, throat or effects the heart or third eye it causes the emotions from chakras to be impossible to communicate because they disconnect from the throat. Treat throat chakra stimulative disorders with 652 Hz tones because this is the tone the languages of the water energy beings within the earth and it causes the emotional chakras to energetically communicate emotion through the throat chakra. The third eye is effected by any stimulative disorder in the head. When the third eye is effected by a stimulative disorder the chakras have no higher emotion and people are more prone to depression. Treat third eye stimulative disorders with 691 Hz tones because this is the tone of the vibration created when the third eye ascends into higher planes during meditation and it causes it to return with higher dimensional energy of its emotion when you stop listening and higher dimensional energy has more power over this realm. If damage occurs to the crown that lingers after treatment of the other chakras it is caused by it spinning right to left rather than aligned with the other chakras. Treat this with 213 Hz tones because it is the tone naturally created by a perfectly spinning chakraic circuit.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Sorry they told me that I must wait until they no longer have anything for me to write.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join