It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Porter Ranch/Aliso Canyon Spews More Gas- New Leak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
For those who recall, about this time last year, the citizens of the western San Fernando Valley here in SoCal, were subjected to such a massive leak that schools were closed down, the people were re-located to hotels, and it took months to "plug" the leak.

I live uncomfortably close to this. My daughter ended up with nosebleeds for most of the time that the gas was leaking. She was just one of many bleeders, and the nose bleed was just one of many symptoms those of us affected, had.

Last week her nosebleeds started again. I immediately thought of Aliso Canyon's leak. And then today I found this description/break down on RSOE, regarding the NEW LEAK that started Christmas morning apparently? Of course- I don't trust that at all. These people have shown themselves to be liars of the utmost rung on the ladder of lying. So when did the leak really start, and how bad is it?

My question is this:

With all of this seismic activity starting to pop off around us here in SoCal (thank you, Mono Lake and Salton Sea), I am wondering if indeed the earth's movements are tumbling around down there like dominoes, which would then affect these gas lines....and perhaps negatively affect the "gas plug" us Earthlings used to "solve the problem"?

Regardless: here it is. And I REALLY hope we don't go through the damn Methane Dance againe. Although, if we're doing the San Andreas Fault Split Dance....the Methane Gas Dance may pale in comparison. Thoughts?

hisz.rsoe.hu...
edit on 28-12-2016 by HollywoodFarmGirl because: Specifics on nouns, to help comprehension of reading.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It seems 4.3 million wasn't enough for them to get their act together.

www.dailynews.com...

Did LA ever launch there own medical testing?

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: HollywoodFarmGirl

Where is the calepa or the fed epa?
This is exactly what lisa jackson and O's epa talk about "social justice"?

Were I the op I would find a good attorney. Lingering damage from exposure to chemicals can be very costly.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This is a great site that show satellite sensors of winds, gases, etc on Earth. Below is a current shot of SoCal area of interest. You can change the gases, map, etc.

Source

edit on 28/12/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Do you blame fracking, is there any fracking going on near you? Early fracking is not the same as present day fracking, some people think it is, horizontal fracking is more recent......so after a multitude of small explosions exploring downward, they carry out a multitude of small explosions horizontally......which they didn't used to......that is what is causing some real trouble to this planet.
I took part in anti-fracking demonstrations near Manchester in England a couple of years ago.....the fracking went ahead ~ then just a couple of weeks ago 17,000 people in Manchester were ordered not to drink the tap water ~ just think what relief went through the rest of the population of that town. Are you going to drink it because you got told it's alright?

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Is a new leak (edit: Yes, per later check of Op link and this previously posted quote material.)

HAZMAT in USA on December 25 2016 05:34 AM (UTC).

Methane was detected Saturday seeping out of the plugged natural gas well at Aliso Canyon responsible for the largest natural gas leak in the nation, Southern California Gas officials reported. At 7:45 a.m., SoCalGas inspectors working with infrared cameras detected "a very slight and intermittent observation of methane" at the SS-25 well at its Aliso Canyon Storage Facility north of Porter Ranch

edit on 12/28/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
A P poor plugging job by who ever it was, unless it is leaking outside the casings.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Is a new leak

Methane was detected Saturday seeping out of the plugged natural gas well at Aliso Canyon responsible for the largest natural gas leak in the nation, Southern California Gas officials reported. At 7:45 a.m., SoCalGas inspectors working with infrared cameras detected "a very slight and intermittent observation of methane" at the SS-25 well at its Aliso Canyon Storage Facility north of Porter Ranch

Is this the site reporting in the quote?

Your link was missing originally, so I thought I'd try to find it.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

originally posted by: roadgravel
Is a new leak

Is this the site reporting in the quote?

Your link was missing originally, so I thought I'd try to find it.

Yes, it is obviously new. I found it since it wasn't posted. I meant to amend that first line and missed it when I reposted the quote.

edit:

The link was at the bottom of the OP.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Cool.
Have a good day.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: roadgravel

Cool.
Have a good day.

Tks, You too. Glad you saw that because it does look screwy. Added a comment to clarify.

top topics

join