It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fights break out at malls across the United States

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This "Phenomenon" makes me think of this interview.

Starts at 00:40 Second Mark
Prince Exposes Illuminati Depopulation Plans!!!

So, Chemtrails or possibly some sort of frequency; The transmission of which, by way of coordinated simultaneous attack efforts throughout the country and causing those humans within range to receive subliminal waves/particles so bombard our bodies with intent if interfering with the normal cognitive functions of the human brain and mind, subsequently causing these "test subjects" of a newly executed covert operation to become violent towards one another, ultimately verifying the concept of mass crowd control and behavior modification.

Or, maybe just too many tough guys and gals watching too many youtube fail videos?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I live in the same city as Jersey Gardens mall. Had a bunch of friends and people I know that were at the mall during the "shooting".

Everyone was in panic and running for their lives. My uncles wife worked there and called him in tears saying that she loved her kids and stuff.

Then it turns out that it was just a fight and chairs being thrown causing loud sounds. Some idiot decided to yell out that someone had a gun, so it domino'd and the entire mall was in chaos.

Coincidentally the same type of thing happened at the same time in a mall in Cleveland.
edit on 27-12-2016 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2016 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Very sad to see so many brainwashed, consumers convinced they can buy a soul. Huxley would be proud.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

How do you explain this phenomenon?

Simple. We live in an environment just like the TV show WestWorld. Many are "hosts" and few are "guests".

Someone in the control room hit the "fight" button on the hosts program, that set off the hosts all around the nation on their "fight routine" skit.

Some of us "guests" know what's going on. But, other "guests" haven't been here long enough to recognize the signs.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
My uncles wife who works at the Jersey Gardens mall said that the owner of the restaurant she works at (in the cafeteria of the mall) claimed to have seen a person with a gun.

This leads me to believe that there indeed was a man with a gun, but no actual shooting. During the fight, someone (or multiple people) must have seen a weapon (maybe holstered or drawn), then it was called out. This lead some people to panic and people getting away from the scene. Then chairs were thrown during the fight causing loud sounds. This made people believe that shots were fired, leading to the domino effect.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
MSM reporting
"Police suspect social media spurred mall violence"

Police officials in several U.S. cities said Tuesday that they suspect social media was used to organize some of the string of brawls and disturbances that broke out at more than a dozen shopping malls across the country a day earlier, marring one of the busiest shopping days of the year.

In Aurora, Colo., police said a posting on social media announcing a fight at the Town Center of Aurora drew an unruly crowd that grew to about 500 people. Five suspects, all juveniles, were arrested in that fight, which brought 50 officers to the scene and led to the mall being shut down.
Source

Makes one wonder if this could bring calls for more social media crackdowns, after all it's already happening with "fake news". As a lot of people do utilize social media as a news feed for developing situations.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Thank God no one was killed or critically injured.

I think what this reveals is a failure on the part of the far left which is so open and tolerant that the constraints and limitations are lifted, and that what is needed, therefore, is a return to more traditional values, like the importance of family, mentoring, and discipline.

Then again, maybe the kids did need to let off a little steam as it's been a rough time these past 15 years or so, a period where the lifeblood and the beating heart of the country was in many ways torn out and stomped on, and while Obama tried to put a cool and calm façade on the whole thing, it's fundamental inauthenticity just didn't really take hold.

So while everything's up in the air and out of control, this is what we see on the day after Christmas of 2016, like a symptom.

It's interesting the synchronicity of it, imo, like how at two malls at the same time, the sound of a chair hitting the floor was interpreted as a gun shot.

I'm interested in what this really means and signifies, if it wasn't part of some psyop, which I don't think it was.

CNN sure ran with it though.

For all we know things like this always break out on boxing day...?

When CNN really hypes a story, you almost have to ask yourself - to what end and who benefits, but I think they're just trying really hard to lay claim to falling numbers and ad revenue.

So what we're looking at is a breakdown in societal norms among teenagers.

I attribute it to the overall dumbing down process, due in part to the way that the establishment and MSM have been representing the pulse of the nation as a dialectic that the average person just can't wrap their head around, so the kids go F IT, let's wreck havoc and enjoy the excitement of a little anarchy.

It's a symptom of a sickness, and a loss of values and norms.

I'm glad that we're paying attention to it.

I attribute it to a vacuum of authentic leadership in all areas of society, which includes parenting and family values.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: imd12c4funn

So, Chemtrails or possibly some sort of frequency; The transmission of which, by way of coordinated simultaneous attack efforts throughout the country and causing those humans within range to receive subliminal waves/particles so bombard our bodies with intent if interfering with the normal cognitive functions of the human brain and mind, subsequently causing these "test subjects" of a newly executed covert operation to become violent towards one another, ultimately verifying the concept of mass crowd control and behavior modification.

Or, maybe just too many tough guys and gals watching too many youtube fail videos?

I don't think it's that, this time, but what's scary is that they do have it and yes, it's a combination of aerosols and HAARP, which is I'm sure quite capable of creating chaos among the masses.

Someone needs to break that "whistle" and destroy that monstrosity in Alaska, along with any Satellite infrastructure that supports it.

It's an abomination.

But I don't think it was used in this case, unless it's part of an internet crackdown as another poster pointed out.

I didn't feel it up here in Canada, the strong desire to get to the nearest mall and start fighting, although I don't have a teenagers brain and nervous system.

If you have teenagers in or around the areas effected, please ask them how they felt in general yesterday, but make it a controlled experiment by making the inquiry without any reference to these incidents to get an honest and unbiased response.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
MSM reporting
"Police suspect social media spurred mall violence"
Source

Makes one wonder if this could bring calls for more social media crackdowns, after all it's already happening with "fake news". As a lot of people do utilize social media as a news feed for developing situations.

Yeah we've got another hot one in Aurora ILLINOIS too.
But Monday?

Gimme some Bohemian "Rhapsody in da kissa.." Moe Howard

I think as far as the westWASTErn suburbs go, it's in the water.
I lived in St.Charles for about twenty years, and Aurora is about
12 miles inbound on the Ronald Reagan Funway (I-88).

The Fox Valley Mall has been a $#tshow waiting to happen three
days a week. I also noticed an appallingly lopsided demographic
in the participants myself, and I also ain't goin there.. politically.
One tipoff though... these are the subspecies of importable rent-
a-mobsters that think Colt45 will burn with a rag in the bottle.
See Ferguson

I say we eliminate Holiday Break and make them go back to school
between Xmas and NYD. Idle hands are the devil's PlayDoh. Brains 2.
We almost all of us normal Old Ones have to work. Fair is fair...

"I am not a bigot. I hate everyone equally." W.C. Fields

PS EDIT: Great thread, super-stars all around, and keep on Darwinnin' !
edit on 27-12-2016 by derfreebie because: Anybody wonder why I moved across the river from StL NOW?

edit on 27-12-2016 by derfreebie because: Never give a sucker a hearty handshake

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
My town mall had a large occurance happen as well. It was crazy!!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
You've missed that blaming social media is actually a PC code to say things.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
What a piece of work is a man,
How ignoble in reason,
How finite in faculties, in form and moving,
How repressed and deplorable in action,
How like a troglodyte in apprehension,
How like a limpet to his needs.

Paraphrasing Shakespear.

All we need added to these videos are the quiet dulcet tones of David Attenborough describing the actions of the wild life. Useless eaters all.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Most of these fights seem to be taking place in the food courts, which is strange, because it was like the 100 monkey effect since they were all taking place at around the same time but without some sort of nationally coordinated effort on social media albeit one such fight was announced in advance on social media.

In other words, there wasn't time for everyone in all these various malls across the country to suddenly go "Mall fight eh?" and then proceed to organize their own.

How do you explain this phenomenon?

New type of aspartame in the fizzies?

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Considering the low level gang-banger and gangster-wannabe aspects, it could be an operation of organized crime. Basically put out word for your low level lackies to get stupid at a certain time and place. Next thing you know, they're running distraction. Law enforcement is then tied up trying to clean up their mess.

Meanwhile the higher-ups in the organized crime groups are pretty free to do whatever somewhere else. Maybe a robbery, or perhaps doing a big run of something while law enforcement is too busy to keep an eye on them.

Not sure if that'd be the case, depends on how organized the groups actually are. With all the robberies and such going on lately, it's not something to rule out either.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I don't think it's that, this time, but what's scary is that they do have it and yes, it's a combination of aerosols and HAARP, which is I'm sure quite capable of creating chaos among the masses.

Someone needs to break that "whistle" and destroy that monstrosity in Alaska, along with any Satellite infrastructure that supports it.

It's an abomination.

But I don't think it was used in this case, unless it's part of an internet crackdown as another poster pointed out.

I didn't feel it up here in Canada, the strong desire to get to the nearest mall and start fighting, although I don't have a teenagers brain and nervous system.

If you have teenagers in or around the areas effected, please ask them how they felt in general yesterday, but make it a controlled experiment by making the inquiry without any reference to these incidents to get an honest and unbiased response.

After reading more replies that show these events happening throughout the nation at a relatively common time period, these "phenomena" seem ripe for an uncomplicated answer.

Chemtrails as described in the Prince interview still seems to fit the symptoms caused in every case.

Social media; not so much.

I think a good second would be CERN and the DWAVE 2 creating a merging of nexuses between two or more parallel realities where aggression is manifest as a side effect of the multifaceted entanglement resulting thereof.

Social Media...I just don't see it as even a long shot as a cause.

Regarding HAARP, The array in AK. is just one of many arrays worldwide.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Chemtrails as described in the Prince interview still seems to fit the symptoms caused in every case.

What Prince interview, got a cite for that? Thanks.

Found it. Sorry. Here it is. Watching..

edit on 29-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
And some people here on this site say/said that us people in Europe are savages...?

This might happen from time to time in the whole continent of Europe but not at the level which is being reported from the states...

Do you have some numbers to back that up or do you just think your small sphere of experience embodies what's going on across an entire continent? Because any numbers I can find show that violent crime in the EU happens at a comparable rate to the US, although it's pretty much impossible to come up with a concrete comparison because of differences in the way different countries compile their stats.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

(post by TroliusMaximus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join