It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where in the world is Julian Assange?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Does anyone know if Julian Assange is safe ?

Of course the location is not important, but a sign of "hey - im ok", would be cool.

I read stories that he is still on the Ecuadorian embassy, and some says that he left... im left in darkness.

Any info of JA being ok, would be assuring.

damn fake news...

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I thought he made a speech last week or so?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Like ATS always says, Pics or it didn't happen. With all the audio there are no pics. He has been taken, I think. Dead not likely. They have to make sure insurance files don't get out and from what I have read there is a fervent ongoing process to decode the files.

Long live Assange. He is our only access to truth thanks to those anon hackers who upload to his site.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired
I thought he made a speech last week or so?

there have been audio recordings but no video/pics or footage of him waving at the Ecuadorian embassy like we used to see more frequently

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
He did a number on Clinton and the entire Democratic Party.

If I was him, I'd keep my head down for a while too. No need periscoping and getting Vince Fostered.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The media has turned a blind eye. Same with Dakota pipe line, Mosul Iraq, Syria, etc.

If they don't show it on your screen its because its been ignored.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
My guess is the Ecuadorian embassy. Those sex charges aren't going to disappear.

I support what he does, but if the claims against him aren't baseless I don't see him leaving anytime soon.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Here he is!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: StolidPanda
My guess is the Ecuadorian embassy. Those sex charges aren't going to disappear.

I support what he does, but if the claims against him aren't baseless I don't see him leaving anytime soon.

Omg! We still got these poorly educated around here... sad.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

hahaha, maybe he'll beat Bin Ladens record?

Good for Assange !
edit on 25/12/2016 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
While the most recent report is from Repubblica.it providing an "interview" with Assange and the return of his internet, I and others continue to question any authenticity of his livelihood. LINK

Maybe yes, maybe no. There's been no appearance. Audio and video interviews can be fairly easily manipulated now with current tech. With the ever-withering state of the world today, I have no idea what's true, what's not and what the plan currently is for the undoing of the U.S./rise of Globalist agenda. I know it's happening at a very quick rate.

I still feel it's quite possible that Wikileaks was compromised and may forever have doubts about Assange's life. If that's the case, this is (Yet another) giant wrong of TPTB and only contributes to the erosion of liberty and society as we once knew it. There's simply very few ways to be certain of anything anymore from what I've learned.

All we can count on is that we're losing.
edit on 26-12-2016 by gottaknow because: forgot link

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Who really cares?

No one cares what happens to the trash after the truck collects it or where the waste goes after a flush.
Same thing.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Long live Assange. He is our only access to truth thanks to those RUSSIAN hackers who upload to his site.

There fixed that for you. You're welcome.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I am in ecuador now and hes not here

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
He did a number on Clinton and the entire Democratic Party.

If I was him, I'd keep my head down for a while too. No need periscoping and getting Vince Fostered.

The embassy is the safest place for him right now.

Too manys eyes around to off him.

And you cant drone strike a embassy on UK soil.

If he was in ecuador he would be dead inside 6 months. Hell i would not even put it past the USA to drone strike him, i mean what are Ecuador going to do?

new topics

top topics

join