It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Energy field effecting the Earth vs. Space Weather claims after Russia Fires into Space.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I believe it was Anonymous or someone reporting that we have just entered a period where strange energy fields were affecting the earth, yet solar activity was normal or below normal.

Then we hear that Russia had recently taken a shot into space with a Nudol anti satellite missile. Initial reports are that it did not impact a satellite as predicted. Yet the next articles state that this was a successful mission for Russia and the typical high fiving associated with.

Now we have a new run of mainstream news claiming space weather, aka solar flares are affecting Earth at this time. So which is it?

Are we to believe that Russians shot into deep space and hit nothing (aka no debris in the orbits for other satellites to worry with) yet it was a super success?

The true development of Nudol is that it is designed to protect Moscow from nuclear attack and designed to strike nukes while in space.
Why does this matter? an Anti Ballistic Missile should be able to hit a stationary( satellite ) target easily. They are built to strike missiles moving at thousands of feet per second kinetically. These things are essentially an icbm but with a kinetic kill vehicle atop them

Earlier this year President Obama stated: “Extreme space weather events – those that could significantly degrade critical infrastructure – could disable large portions of the electrical power grid, resulting in cascading failures that would affect key services such as water supply, healthcare, and transportation.”

we also within the last few months had the solar observatory images that showed another large object near the sun, yet they disappeared?

Then we have the video of objects coming close to the sun, (taking energy from the surface) and then flying off?

So the question is? Are we aware of something in the distant earth orbit that was coming close enough to have garnered a vague warning from Obama earlier this year? Did the Russians just fire on it and connect, releasing the energy of the object (explosion) which would be affecting the communications and electrical systems of the earth? And then a government rush to insert a new line of news stories of Space Weather into the headlines.

The current Solar storm is described as broad and the earth is expected to remain in it for several days.

If solar energy is light, then it travels at the speed of light, How can an event that was short lived on the sun, be long lived when it reaches earth. It would be real time, minus the transit time at the speed of light.

8 minutes and 20 seconds
Sunlight travels at the speed of light. Photons emitted from the surface of the Sun need to travel across the vacuum of space to reach our eyes. The short answer is that it takes sunlight an average of 8 minutes and 20 seconds to travel from the Sun to the Earth.

And... since we've already seen it, the light has already traveled here anyways. So I guess we will assume that Coronal Mass Ejections contain a slower moving energy than just light . But still they arrive within 3 days.

So its very curious anyhow that all of this was detected before the said solar eruption. which i would assume is a NASA generated cover.

Did Trump just OK Russia to fire on the Reptilian Ship that was recharging on the Sun days ago and now on its way to pick up Hillary, Bill, and Soros..?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Or maybe they attacked Nibiru, and the Annunaki? lol The Russians shot it out of orbit. lol I really am joking.

Very interesting connection. Dutchsince found the energy wave.
edit on 23-12-2016 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hahahaha. Reptilian ships? Could be. Whatever it is interacting with the sun is weird phenomenon for sure. I've seen a few boobtube videos on that stuff.

Hell, maybe it's some Solar deity filling up. I wouldn't be surprised with half of the stuff I find on the Internet these days.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ChrisM101
They shot Santa. Russians ruined Christmas. They though it was a hostile satellite when they couldn't decode the emitted signal (ho-ho-ho....).

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
With this Globalization failure it might be that dulling down of the human civilization will be done in a more physikal manner. Hitting the planet and causing quakes. Cascadia and yellowstone and other geozones. I dont hope so but I hope for the next best thing thats 'disclosure' (golden drone/ufo)... but somehow I don't see that happen right now.. Trump is very dangerous... not the man but the idea of a strong America cooperating with Russia and eventually a real united humanity...
Humans outgunning their masters I dont see that happen very soon. So... next year will be a bumpy and shakky one... I you life near the fault zone dont say i didn't warn you...

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Until just over a year ago I was working at an establishment that, among other things, monitored sunspots, space weather etc. At that time sunspot activity, which works in a rough eleven year cycle was lower than it had been for some considerable time. There was even talk of activity cycling back down towards what is termed "The Maunder Minimum" as well as the projection that in the current cycle CMEs were not likely to face the earth. This may have changed in the last eighteen months or so, and if so that would be a very unusually short time period for such a change to occur in.
edit on 23-12-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Ok, Ok, I'm starting to read the thread and I'm really digging it! Real conspiracy theory! Tin foil hat all atingle!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Not all weapons tests are designed to hit a target. Many, especially in the early days of missile systems, are designed to test tracking, targeting, and maneuvering systems on the missile. Of the five ASM-135 missiles that were live fired by the US, four were aimed at stars.
edit on 12/23/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It is not a solar flare it is solar wind, Earth is inside a flow of solar wind coming from a big coronal hole at the Sun. The Sun is in a very quite time as far as solar flares are concerned.

www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

At solar minimum we are bombarded with cosmic rays and reacts with other particles.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It was a successful mission for the Russians. They have a new Missile sitting in orbit ready to be sent where they want it to go. That was the plan, it is just a coverup. I am sure that the USA has a few up there too. Just waiting for when they are needed.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Some folks have been working non stop on the wikileaks insurance file the last couple of days. Could be laced with propaganda to cover for a nationwide outage in case they crack the code. They are talking about spreading it massively before it can be removed. Remains to be seen but still would be a cover.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Of the five ASM-135 missiles that were live fired by the US, four were aimed at stars.

Thanks for mentioning that.

I just spent around an hour reading tons of articles about US history from MIRACL to B-47s, Nike Zeus, Bold Orion, High Virgo, GAM-87 Skybolt, Terra-3, etc etc.

Interesting stuff...
I appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Then we hear that Russia had recently taken a shot into space with a Nudol anti satellite missile. Initial reports are that it did not impact a satellite as predicted. Yet the next articles state that this was a successful mission for Russia and the typical high fiving associated with.

I'd say that the prediction that it would hit a satellite was due to the sheer amount of satellites in orbit. No way would they have targeted one.
And they stated it was a successful mission because it was. It launched safely, it exited Earth's orbit safely and didnt hit a satellite.

Quite a successful mission alright...

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Strange energy field......

Yet another attempt at getting through the dome. Flat Earth'see rejoice!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Even if it was alien reptiles, what am I supposed to do with that info?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
With this Globalization failure it might be that dulling down of the human civilization will be done in a more physikal manner. Hitting the planet and causing quakes. Cascadia and yellowstone and other geozones. I dont hope so but I hope for the next best thing thats 'disclosure' (golden drone/ufo)... but somehow I don't see that happen right now.. Trump is very dangerous... not the man but the idea of a strong America cooperating with Russia and eventually a real united humanity...
Humans outgunning their masters I dont see that happen very soon. So... next year will be a bumpy and shakky one... I(f) you life near the fault zone dont say i didn't warn you...

But... You totally didn't warn anyone of anything. Just a vague theory of the post globalization globalization failure population being dulled by hitting the planet, causing quakes...disclosure...Trump... Not expecting humans to outgun our masters. Did I get that all right?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

hi Misskat1....well spotted....

i just spent half the day surfin Utube vids about this....

and it could be quite serious...

starting with Dutchsince.....

www.youtube.com...

then i landed here.....

www.youtube.com...

which goes thru some info about confirming this event is actually happening right now....

ps...check out 2.35 for an awesome display of how the sun and its planets move thru space,,,,

apparently this event is related to something that happened in OCTOBER....and this is the 2nd wave?
i seem to remember a mention somewhere that is is the result of a PULSAR star burst of some kind....

this is not a solar storm....even though we are also undergoing a solar event too....(maybe they are linked)

anyways....there was also an event in 2004 that was similar....(?)

the 2004 event....which coincided very closely with the 2004 boxing day E/Q tsunami....250,000 dead

www.slate.com...

This enormous wave of fierce energy was so powerful it actually partially ionized the Earth’s upper atmosphere,
and it made the Earth’s magnetic field ring like a bell. Several satellites were actually blinded by the event.
Whatever this event was, it came from deep space and still was able to physically affect the Earth itself!

see also...the "Carrington event"...1859....

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 23/12/2016 by shaneR because: typos

edit on 23/12/2016 by shaneR because: fix link

edit on 23/12/2016 by shaneR because: fix link again

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaneR
a reply to: misskat1
starting with Dutchsince.....

The known hoaxer/liar? Yeah, that's a reliable source...

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

No you didn't get that right... I just warned (major earthquake next year) make of it what you want. Vague ? Well yeah but explaining it all to an audience of shills trolls and skeptics doesnt solve anything i'm past that . So from your point of view I just say things , I'm fine with that

btw I dont care what happens I don't life at the fault zone. Thanks for repeating my words.Have a nice christmas !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join