It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thanx Jess. I appreciate that as well...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

THANKS SO MUCH SHEPHERD..IT MEANS ALOT TO ME...

(((HUGS))))
edit on 13-2-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

THANKS JES...SO MUCH IT DOES MEAN ALOT TO ME....THANKS...((((HUGS))))...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
CC, So sorry your best friend's Sister-law passed away. I have lost so many people in my own life and know how that feels. My prayers for you and the family.

Hello Shep!

Hello Jess!

Hello Mighty Dragon Syx!

I was up earlier but went back to bad and slept for hours! The winds here have been so strong all day it's crazy!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hello, dear Night Star! Hope you're having a lovely day. Admit it, you're making snowmen and snow angels in all that white stuff you have, aren't you?

It's OK, I can take it...*sniff!*

We have brown. Brown trees with no leaves, brown dried grasses along the highways, brown dirt in the empty farm fields, brown sand from the snow we used to have before two weeks of 40-degree days. OK some the farm fields are black...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

I have been depressed with all this snow and it being so cold and dreary. I'm also worried about how the hell we're going to get groceries up to my front walkway. If the parking ban is off, there will be a car parked directly in front of the damned entrance. Always a car that blocks the damned front of the house. On the sides, it hasn't been plowed. I'll have to stumble around the car instead with heavy groceries. People don't give a damned even though they know my Husband and I are disabled. And by law, we can't tell people where to park. You can ask nicely, but nothing comes of that.

My Brother on the first floor never ever blocks the front of the house. It's the folks who moved into my Parents apartment below ours. My friend Linda takes the heaviest bags and gets them onto the front porch so Mark can take those up the stairs and I take the rest from the car, up the cement landing, up the porch steps and all the way up to the third floor. Just dreading having to face this crap all Winter.

Sorry for the rant. How are you doing today????

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Too early for the shed to be closed. Is everyone out building a snowman?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

THANKS NIGHT...I SO ALSO FEEL LIKE I LOST MY SISTER OR NIECE..AS I KNOW THEY WILL FIND MY NIECE SOME WHERE DEAD..SO FEEL LIKE I SHOULD HAVE GIVEN MY FRIEND A LUNG...IF IT WOULD SAVE HER LIFE TO LIVE..I WOULD HAVE GIVEN UP MINE TO SAVE HER..I SO FEEL SO MUCH OUR MY FRIENDS PAIN..WHY DOES DEATH HAVE TO BE SO HARD ON OTHERS...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

I believe that once we die, we go on to something different, something better. It is just hard for those of us left behind. I keep the wonderful memories of those that I have lost close to my heart. They are with us always.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

WELL THEN IF ITS A SOME THING BETTER THEN HERE...I SO WANT TO GO THERE...SICK OF THE PAINS,THE HURTS,AND HURTING OTHERS...I AM NO LONGER ME ANY MORE...SORRY...I HAVE ONE MORE CARD TO GIVE SYX..AND I WILL LEAVE ON MY OWN...HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT LIFE...AND TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER...AND DONT LIE OR BE A 2 FACED TO ANYONE...NOT SURE HOW I AM GOING TO REALLY SAY MY GOOD BYES TOMORROW..BUT I AM SURE I WILL THINK OF SOME..AGAIN THANKS NIGHT..

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
OMFG..WHEN IT RAINS HERE IT POURS..JUST GOT NEWS MY UNCLE HAS LUNG CANCER...WOW...WOW..OMFG....WOW

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

WTF anyway Hun?!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Many of us on ATS have had cancer and had the chemo and radiation. It may or may not save him, but I would at least take the chance.

Chemo and radiation does not mean automatic death. It's different for everyone and his choice to make of course.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

CC Night has some good points to consider... I like Jim a lot too...
edit on 13-2-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Good points there Night! Thanx!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Thanks Syx! I have seen too many threads where people think that chemo and radiation will automatically kill people. There are folks who are alive twenty and thirty years later after having chemo and radiation. So many people are so frightened that they refuse treatment because of it. If there is a chance, I would take it. Well, I did and so have many others on the site.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Ok, going out to play in the forest with the dragons for awhile, but I'll be back. Ok, I lied, I'm going to take a relaxing soak in the tub. Herbal scented soap and oil...ah, relaxing. Everyone behave for Momma Elf while she is gone.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

I'm in Kit Kat, I love a challenge and most important I need to be accountable to some one other than my self.

This winter has held me back from my normal routine too. Plus menopause has completely screwed up my metabolism.
Until two years ago I had with out effort maintained the same features I had at 16. Minus the complications of gravity off course.

I could eat any thing, all ways. I was a conscious consumer making an effort to eat healthy, no junk food, etc.
Now I look at a bag of pasta or ice cream and I gain a pound.
So. I need to loose 20 pounds.
Count down.

new topics

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join