It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Merry Aussie Christmas Timely, Pheonix and kaelci!!!

Enjoy that sun and surf if you are going to swim off that massive lunch in nothing but your Kringle caps.
I will never get use to these upside down cold christmas'.

edit on 24-12-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Martin sneaks quietly into The Shed and places gifts under the tree.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! 🎅

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

I hope none of your neighbors were hurt or worse in the fire and I hope that they recover quickly.
((hugs))

a reply to: zazzafrazz
Zazz! That picture is so pretty, it almost takes the sting out of the cold...almost.
Even though there is no snow in the forecast here, I would love to be making this snow sandman, on a beach...somewhere.

In the meanwhile, I'll be pretending the rain is snow and wrapping last minute gifts for folks.
Finally got all of the decorating done

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hi guys! Hm, this is probably going to be my last post for a few days.

Night, Jess, you're the kindest, as we can all confirm! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, full of this same kindness which you deserve!

Pax, Bears, you guys are fantastic. Remember you always have each other. Two can also be a crowd! Mike I hope you get both rest and fun! Cindi, I truly believe you should enjoy Christmas at its fullest. I know you can be quite hesitant about it, but brooding isn't better. Use this occasion to both commemorate those we lost and those that just came into this world! In other words, get out there and enjoy your holiday!

Tom, Gail, Drummer, I hope this Barbara storm isn't affecting your Christmas too much. Survivalist Christmas sounds kind of strange. Or cool. I'll let you decide. Drummer, you keep on working on that mysterious idea of yours! But sit back and have some fun holidays first! Tom, Gail, have a merry Christmas!

Skid Mark, I'm glad things are working out once again. You've been through alot of hardship these past days, and you totally deserve a nice Christmas! In fact I wish I could be there so I could pay you a drink or two. Unfortunately Space is no more lenient than Time, and distance is making such a wish hard to come true. In any instance, know that I will nevertheless be there in spirit, and that I'll be drinking a toast to your happiness.

Belinda, Phoenix, Timely, Australian Christmas keep on fascinating me! I'm having another snow storm right now over here, yet it's your sunny and warm Christmas that leaves me in wonder. I love winter but celebrating Christmas in a T-shirt and with kangaroos looks pretty awesome nonetheless! Have a merry Christmas guys!

Phoenix, long time no see BTW!

Shepherd, I wish you and your boys a fantastic Christmas! You guys have fun!

Okay, I'm off to start the Day. Those 720 pounds of goods won't move themselves. Ugh. Come on John, you can do this... Breathe in, breathe out... A little stretch...

Okay, I'm ready to rock!

See you all after Christmas! Have fun guys!

Love & hugs,

Swan
edit on 24-12-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Martin sneaks quietly into The Shed and places gifts under the tree.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! 🎅

Oh gosh Jess I love it!

Who knew Santa was so cute?!

I dressed like Santa for Gordi and Tom's video but, my eyes looked so HUGE like an owl.

I was like "WTH?" *shrugs* Oh well LOL

((hugs))

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I'm at work today.
And I'll be back here at work again tomorrow on Christmas morning.
The good thing is it is usually quiet.
The bad thing is because I have free time I start to post Christmas carols.
Why bad you ask?
Because it's me singing. LOL
Here is one now.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre
Hello! I made it!
Another new home.
As a house warming present I have a little something that I finished only moments ago.
I wish I could have done this better, but time was running out, as well as my talent.
Let's face it...I'm getting old.
But I tried.
So here is my Christmas card for The Shed.
A radio drama (with pictures) I call:

It's A Wonderful Shed.

Oh Tom! This is so cool. Thank you for sharing your special talents and your fantastic sense of Humor.

Hi to Everyone!!!!

I have a really busy day today.

I will be back tomorrow to catch up and spend some time hanging out in the Shed.

Night The new place looks great.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hey! Your beard and mustache are coming in nicely Jess!

Hello everyone else too!!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Thanx John! Wishing You well today, tonight, and every day to come!!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Just loving all the posts and pics!!!!

Tom, you should be famous with that voice of yours! Loved our Christmas vid gift from you!

I don't think I could ever put into words, just how much you all mean to me, how much you brighten my days, how you have all carried me through the tough ones, how loved and appreciated you all make me feel.

Please know that you all make a difference in each other's lives as well as my own. None of us are just people in cyber space. We are real people with real feelings who have made real friendships here. We are all unique and wonderful souls that have somehow found each other and this place.

One of my greatest treasures is the gift of The Shed and all the magic that it holds. Each and every one of you have made it what it is. It began as a Valentine's thread by Angelchemuel where some of us first met. From there, the first Shed was created by Jacygirl and her wonderful tales of adventure with Sophie the ferret and then contributions from other members. It has continued on it's wondrous adventures with those members and new ones that have come along to make it what it is today.

It has been an honor and a pleasure to host the many incarnations of the shed and I am forever grateful. Much love to you all this Christmas eve day and always. Night Star

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night.
Thanks for the kind words.
I was doing a bit of nostalgic investigating.
My wife lurked here from the very beginning.
She watched the Valentine thread and others.
She finally got the courage to join you in Shed Two.
(I joined in Shed Three. Although I lurked and read everything up to that point.)
But before she did you met her as well as others in a thread you had called
The Enchanted Forest
I'm not sure,
I'd have to ask Gail,
or perhaps you,
if this predates the Shed.
It has a similar theme.
Well a Merry and Enchanted Christmas to you.

edit on 24-12-2016 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

eta: It does predate the Shed.
It started in 2013 and the Shed in 2014.
edit on 24-12-2016 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Erroll I had stumbled on That Thread a while back, long while back and dropped in a paragraph. I killed it I think...

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Oh My. Thank you for that. Now I am addicted to Pentatonix. What amazing voices and conviction. They shine.

May I call you X ? I only know one Jesus and I would like to keep him in a special spot.
Not that you aren't special as all His magnificent beings, but He is super special to me.
edit on 24-12-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Letter for crying out loud

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Forgive me for sharing poor tidings. But I want to trust and have hope so here I am.
Due to the weather I will be alone for Christmas.

I am struggling a little so any hug is welcomed.
And things exploded at work and I don't know where I stand.

But I want to believe that through the storm there is place of rest. Isn't there?
I don't want to live in the eye of the storm.
I have been through many storms at sea. There I put my fear in Gods hands, I trusted because, well there was no where to go. He held me up by pure grace. There where only two choices, live or die.
But here ........

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre

The bad thing is because I have free time I start to post Christmas carols.
Because it's me singing. LOL

Errol your voice is a comfort, your conviction encourages me. Sing, sing to the heavens. Sing because you have a gift. Sing for us who listen. Please.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

My Christmas hugs are extra mushy and gushy. I could do with one back a little TBH, so come here for a bear squeeze.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I'm glad you liked the song, they're an amazing band.

X is fine, and Jesus Is just alright with me.

Here's a painting I thought I'd share with everyone, I wish I could paint like this.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

That's a great painting. And Jesus will see you through your every storm especially when you're alone. He's probably hugging you now.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
OMG Tom, thank you! I had completely forgotten about that thread.

Syx, I just saw your post now! I thought I had killed the thread and then stopped following it. WOW!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Wis and Zazzy, a great big hug to you both!

I'd like to remind folks, if they are alone or down right now of my thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join