It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All MSM is entertainment, and controlled Memes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It must have happened just after the Kennedy assassination, and or Watergate, Nixon like all the rest had some naughty things in his closet but as you can see he didn't really like the "Faggots at Bohemian Grove" I suggest that was his undoing, Not Watergate.vwww.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Good luck
a reply to: anonentity

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Great. Now do you want to add some OP to your OP please?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Responds to the title:

The MSM is deeper than just memes, they run news campaigns to condition our minds thru repetition. You can always tell what they are programming everyone with, its the "News" stories and commentary they run over and over for days, weeks.

Like the Russian "hack" and the Berlin mass murder / manhunt. Sometimes its brainwashing and sometimes distraction or deflection.

Wash, rinse, repeat, until everyone is on the same page...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I though it was a bit self explanatory, that all MSM is "entertainment", real news is ,like "classified". Mainly because it has to be or people might get upset and could panic. If the flow of information is controlled then, the spin that we have on reality, makes for a much more pleasant experience. Those shots that were supposed to have been taken during the Gulf war, seemed a lot more fun and real done in the studio. But it would loose significance if we actually knew this. The slightly worrying part is that it doesn't have an entertainment sticker on it.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

It comes across as a tad esoteric when someone's title is different to their OP.

That aside it's a great video for revealing something hidden.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
OP, you need to sell the video better......because it's a good reminder-vid that covers lots of bits - no commentary (well except for some crap graphics and repetitive dialogue at the start).

It's a collection of MSM news clips, so it's all 'real'.

Pizza, Pyramids and Fake News:

Multiple clips from various propaganda outlets literally saying
t h e
e x a c t
s a m e
t h i n g
for public dissemination. Proof that those pointing the fingers of 'look, that is fake news' are guilty, countless times, for perpetrating the fake news.

Then we have clips of elites deflecting when asked about attendance at Bohemian Grove.

Then it's pizza

Nothing new, but an excellent reminder.

edit on 22-12-2016 by Sublimecraft because: layout

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

All MSM is entertainment, and controlled Memes.

It's a business. Capitalism, free enterprise, a product. I have been in the biz since 05, Both TV, movies and now the web platform. We have rooms full of bean counters trying to figure out what the people want so we can hang advertising on the programs. Good market share you get first class advertisers like car companies, Big box stores and beer.
That's why you see BS reality TV all the time. Very popular, cheap to make, minimal crew, no big name stars to pay, that all spells profit for the production company and chop it up with ads, ads, ads, ....

I don't think there is any grand conspiracy except to make it quick and cheap and rake in the dough.

When I write a TV treatment or a scrip/screenplay, the producers tell me to not get to "fancy" and remember who the audience is. All that crap you watch...it all started with 2 or 3 people, drinking starbucks, throwing ideas around and WRITING.

People now even watch TV on their phones. The industry is crying for content. It's yugggggggeeeeee!!!! And getting bigger and bigger every damn day.

edit on 22-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Thank you for your comments and criticisms, you are what ATS is all about.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
1 of the best Anon video I have seen in a long time!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

CFR JP MORGAN CHASE BAILOUT THE NWO NOT NEW 1917 new world order Lehman Brothers

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It must have happened just after the Kennedy assassination, and or Watergate, Nixon like all the rest had some naughty things in his closet but as you can see he didn't really like the "Faggots at Bohemian Grove" I suggest that was his undoing, Not Watergate.

edit on 22-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Please don't get me wrong I am certainly not a homophobe. I just think that if the whole government was composed of bird watchers, gathered from bird watchers clubs around America. Then all policies and decisions would have a natural bias in that direction. The Same goes for anything.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Cop this one just to put the boot in www.youtube.com...

top topics

join