It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret US slave force, worked to death in deep military bases, then killed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Isn't is just as plausible that those who go missing are actually whisked off to Neverland, where they spend their days frolicking on the beaches with Tinkerbell?

So based on everything you know about this life and our existence and all the things going on

You believe these abductions are positive rather than negative

I want what you are smoking

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Who said I escaped these people

I was abducted and returned by freakin aliens from space

I never said I was abducted into secret US slave force program

Point I am making is that aliens from space don't need to wait till you are alone in some park

That's the point

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

Well CIA back sites in Romania were discovered

Secret prison

Of course they don't want things to be discovered

But things get discovered anyway

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

Well you lost me there, we have started the process of fixing it already, and it will be yuuuge.:

I like trump too

But no

President doesn't know these things and if he finds out and tries to shut it down

They'll kill him

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MissingRUnext

That may have been one reason for the JFK assassination, he was going to invest huge amount's into getting man to the moon, imagine his reaction if he had found out that they already possessed the technology, of course it may not have been created by the US originally and at the time recreating it/copying it may have required technology's that only came along later but it is still the case, he was though probably killed because of a simple coup involving his vice president, the CIA and the Mafia and there was definitely another shooter.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Are you able to recall INSIGNIAS or and alien symbols?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Umm, they are worked to death and then killed? I did not know humans can die twice.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pompel9

That is a very petty boolian observation the thread author's meaning was clear, worked until they could work no more or to death (the Nazi's did this by the way) and then if no use and still alive shot.

First of all can this be happening, can there be project's that need a heck of a lot of people and NO witness to tell about them.

Historically both of these thing's have happened in the past repeatedly.

Egyptian tomb builders, Mongol tomb builders etc often put to death (oh and they were usually slave's as well).

Nazi Germany killed so many that it is easy to overlook the thousand's killed in there tunnel's or to keep them secret as the were sealed into them, do we even know of all the NAZI underground complex or are there still some hidden under modern nation's that have no idea they are there, oh and like I say worked them to death or to the point at which they could not work then killed them or sent them back to the concentration camp's which was seen as an unecessary expense so just shot them with a lugar.

I ask again Can this be happening today, if you say No are you being naive, if you say YES then why.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: yuppa

So you're imagining that in the apparently rare instance somebody is able to escape this program, the gubmint is like "ahhh dang it oh well, we got popcorn in the microwave so we can't be bothered with this" or something?

Again i ask...would you believe them? no you would not and they would be put in a institution.

Again I ask, if the gubmint is going to all this trouble to keep these people, do you really think they wouldn't put any effort into stopping them from escaping?

RETARDED( games are fun!
(joke fix)

I f you cant get my answer from my question theres no reason for me to say. but to be blunt No i dont think so because no one will believe them.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

That is a very petty boolian observation the thread author's meaning was clear, worked until they could work no more or to death (the Nazi's did this by the way) and then if no use and still alive shot.

First of all can this be happening, can there be project's that need a heck of a lot of people and NO witness to tell about them.

Historically both of these thing's have happened in the past repeatedly.

Egyptian tomb builders, Mongol tomb builders etc often put to death (oh and they were usually slave's as well).

Nazi Germany killed so many that it is easy to overlook the thousand's killed in there tunnel's or to keep them secret as the were sealed into them, do we even know of all the NAZI underground complex or are there still some hidden under modern nation's that have no idea they are there, oh and like I say worked them to death or to the point at which they could not work then killed them or sent them back to the concentration camp's which was seen as an unecessary expense so just shot them with a lugar.

I ask again Can this be happening today, if you say No are you being naive, if you say YES then why.

Yes, they where driven to work so hard that they eventually broke down, and could not work anymore (but that is not the same as being worked to death, which literally means that you worked so hard that it killed you). And yes they were killed when they could not work anymore.

It may, but first you have to show evidence that this is actually happening. No evidence has been provided yet (feel free to point out if I have missed something).

The OP title is "Secret US slave force, worked to death in deep military bases, then killed", First they are worked to death, then they are killed. Which is impossible, you can only die once.
edit on 24-12-2016 by pompel9 because: Added information

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

wait I know how they die twice..... Their SOULS are killed too!! See i solved it!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Arbeit macht frei!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

That reminds me of my former employer. He wpykda said sonthing lije that. Hey wait... ..eyes bedkam syspuciously.

Ok no more tennessee whiskey fir me.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Are you able to recall INSIGNIAS or and alien symbols?

Unfortunately no

I do remember telling one of the aliens

Are you guys sure you are the good guys because I have a bad feeling about you people

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MissingRUnext

This may seem off piste but I shall tell you what little I myself remember and it was probably before you were born.

Back in 1974 I was a small child living with my mother, brother and sister's in an English 5 bedroom council house, this house had three story's with a small back garden and I recall having a feeling of terror while my mother was holding him protectively (it was night time), we were looking down into the garden and there was a semi circular or more accurately horse shoe shaped motor car sized silver object with the back (I assume it was the back) open and a ramp down from it.
There were Three small being's with over sized head's in silver suit's, there faces hidden by jet black visor's.

My mother remembers holding me feeling terrified and seening three flame's coming out of something shooting up into the sky but nothing else.

I seem to remember, seem to as remember this was from a very long time ago now but I seem to remember a dark place, cylindrical and a being I could not see but whom had a female presence, not pleasant at all and they had to alter me as I was somehow different, something they could NOT allow to develop for some reason, I have and have had since that time a small nearly perfect circular indentation over my right hemisphere of my skull above and slightly forward of my right ear, it is tender to touch but just seem's to be the soft tissue of my scalp that has this indentation.

Now here is were MY reality get's even wierder and you can call the quack's for me to cart me off to the happy farm.

I also near to the same time have a recollection of playing under the window of the living room in the back garden near to the fence in the day with some matchbox (brand) toy car's, I froze as a horrible presence came over me and a voice like an old man with an asthmatic or hissing breath spoke into my RIGHT ear, "Poor Poor Paul, I Feel so Very, Very sorry for you, you are going to have such a bad awful sad life --- I'll tell you what Give Me your soul and I will give you a Wonderful Wonderful like My name is Satan", I recall breaking free from this presence and screaming no then it seemed to clound my mind and make me forget, the memory came back following a trauma many years later.

About the same time I also saw a crystal like object in a neighbours roof, it glowed blue white and was semi translucent, there was snow on the roof's back then and I remember saying to my elder sister whom was a young teenager taking me to the sweet shop at the time "Look Frozen Lightning", remember I was just a small child and that is what it looked like to me, my sister seemed to be almost in a trance and though she said "Oh yes" it did not seem to register also the same with all the other's adult's, it was roughly shaped like a lightning bolt stuck in the apex of the neighbors house roof and behind the nursery (pre-school) which I attended, I was somehow different following the earlier event with the silver men and could no longer seem to socialize as if I was not right or something, the other children would not play with me either and I would stand there looking at them feeling like an outsider and lonely, not nice for a small child as you can guess, this flaw in my character has stayed with me all my life since this time but back to that crystal object, over the next two to three week's it faded becoming ever more translucent until it was no longer visible, several month's later I remember watching the council workmen fixing the hole in my Neighbors roof, sadly she whom was a very good friend of my mother died of a strange exotic cancer a decade or so later.

I have experienced thing's ever since but would not class myself as psychic in any sense of the word, just damaged, maliciously so.

So you are not alone in your feeling of being in a seperate reality if that is how you feel, not everyone can relate to your experience but I assure you many of us can, our's may not be the same as your's but then it is a very big universe and there may be more party's at play than just those you have encountered.

edit on 25-12-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

wait I know how they die twice..... Their SOULS are killed too!! See i solved it!

lol, good one

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join