It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: 62 percent of Democrats and independents don't want Clinton to run again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Hi Swills,

They've go no choice! Hillary owns the Democratic party.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
She won't run again. Ivanka is our first woman president. And of course with lower pay.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

My point is moot? I had no point, I was just countering your complete lies and one fact about Trump.

If the popular vote was the way of the land, you know as it should in an actual democracy, Trump would have lost but Clinton winning would have been no prize either.

Clearly you need to brag, that was the whole point to your other post.

Feels bad man.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Adonsa

She definitely did but hopefully she finally retire somewhere with Bill and enjoy all their money. Hopefully, something I wish she did years ago and never ran!!!

God I can't stand her.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I couldn't agree more, although I don't think Ivanka will end up being cheaper than Hillary. Just a hunch.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I like how everyone just assumes Hillary will still not only be alive but also able to mount a campaign in 2020.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well, only conservatives believe her health is in jeopardy and it's not because they care about her. No, they actually want her to die. That said, all those FAKE NEWS stories about her health are just that, fake. When 2020 rolls around and she's still alive and well can come back to this thread and laugh about all of this.
edit on 21-12-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Evidently they didnt take a very good sampling. Looks as if they may have omitted the "Left Coast"

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Should be 100 %!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I can think of few prospects, where future US elections are concerned, which fill me with less enthusiasm and hope for humanity, than the possibility of Hillary trying to foul the next ballot, simply by placing herself on it, in place of a genuine left leaning option.

Shes corporate disease incarnate, infected with an incurable plague, one which must never be in proximity to power, lest it infest everything else beneath it on the ladder of life.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Adlai Stevenson ran for President twice, unsuccessfully. I'm sure I've read somewhere (though I can't track it down on Google) that his private verdict on this result was something like "I understand the American people. They don't want me".
Is Hillary likely to come to the same conclusion?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join