It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: 62 percent of Democrats and independents don't want Clinton to run again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
www.politico.com...

A majority of Democratic and independent voters made clear that they don’t foresee Hillary Clinton in their 2020 vision of the presidential election, according to a USA Today/Suffolk University poll released Wednesday. Sixty-two percent of Democrats and independents surveyed said the twice-failed presidential candidate shouldn’t mount another campaign in 2020, and only 23 percent would be excited by her campaign if she did.

Sounds about right to me!!! Good god, Hillary Clinton, go away and never show your face in politics ever again!!!!!!!! You are corrupt beyond belief and you only ran to fatten your bank account by doing the bidding of your wealthy donors!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if she tried one more time come 2020!!! GO AWAY CLINTON!! THE PEOPLE DON'T WANT YOU!!!!!!! Well, besides those insane 23% but thank god they are the minority!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
coz Trump would woop her lying wretched ass again ...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: robbeh

He barely won this election and after 4 years of his reign I wouldn't be to sure he'll beat anyone in 2020. But dear god, GO AWAY HILLARY CLINTON!!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Frankly She doesn't have the health to make another bid, or the time. And if the country is So set on a woman President, there are a lot of Far Better choices than Hillary.

I believe she will fade into obscurity much as All Gore did.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Poll: 62 percent of Democrats and independents don't want Clinton to run again

I didn't want her this time. I was all in for Sanders. Had to go 3rd party.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Haha, barely won.

I wouldn't be surprised if she ran again, and knowing the Dems they're probably dumb enough to do it.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

You sir, should do as your name says and swill.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You and me both.

You and me both.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Only 62%?

Title should read 38% of dems and independents still don't understand what happened the last 9 months.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Definitely the more profound statistic.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Did ya get that meme from Reddit's, The_Donald?

Why Trump’s Electoral College win is hardly a ‘landslide’

Despite coming up 2.86 million votes short, President-elect Donald Trump was awarded 306 Electoral College votes on Monday — more than enough to become the next president of the United States.

But while Trump and his top aides have described his Electoral College margin as a “landslide” and a “blowout,” these claims are simply not true. When compared to the previous 57 elections, Trump barely eked out a win, securing 57 percent of the Electoral College vote.

In fact, Trump ranks 46th out of 58 in terms of winning the electoral vote — a spot far down on the list, sandwiched between Harry Truman and John F. Kennedy’s narrow 1960 win.

Ronald Reagan’s 1984 victory marked the most recent electoral landslide. He won 97.6 percent of the electoral votes after carrying every state in the nation except for Minnesota. Bill Clinton won 70 percent of the electoral vote in 1966. President Obama’s electoral margins rank 32nd (in 2008), and 37th (in 2012).

Even Abraham Lincoln won a greater percentage of electoral votes (with 59.4 percent) than Trump in the 1860 election, when the country was on the brink of the Civil War.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Good there's some hope left in all this BS! Not that I trust the Dem party for next election, which should be dismantled along with the GOP.

#Nomoreclintons

link   

originally posted by: Aeshma

You sir, should do as your name says and swill.

What does that even mean?

Sure, keep holding on to the lies of the Trump campaign that he won in a landslide. Who am I to bring facts into this?

link   

The fact that the poll results were released to the public is a positive sign.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Well, the big wigs in the Democratic party have pretty much shown they don't give a damn what you the voter wants, it's all about keeping their figureheads in power. I mean, they're still behind Pelosi and Hillary, so they obviously have no clue, nor care, what they really need to win.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Maybe they can run Pelosi in 2020.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

FACT: Clinton delivered the worst Dem performance since Mondale.

FACT: Trump delivered the best Rep performance since Reagan and received the most votes of any Republican presidential candidate ever.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I can totally see her trying to run again, if her health doesn't get any worse that is. In her mind, she honestly thinks she was owed the presidency, that it was her turn, and it was robbed from her a second time. She is so bitter and full of hate, that it may carry her through to try again....whether she will get the nod from the Dems again after this humiliation is not a given though.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

You won't ever find me defending Clinton but Gore only got 50,999,897 votes, Kerry got 59,028,444 votes, while her tally is currently at 65,844,954 votes. Hell, her husband only got 44,909,806 votes in 1992 and 47,401,185 votes in 1996. Looks like she did better than any Democrat to date.

Currently Trump has 62,979,879 votes while Bush won 62,040,610 votes in 2004. He delivered the best performance, I guess, but still lost the popular vote only winning because of battleground states and that's what you're bragging about?

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
edit on 21-12-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Your entire point is moot, because if the election was decided by popular vote both candidates would have campaigned differently and we would be seeing different results.

And I don't need to brag to feel better, Inauguration Day is only 30 days away!

<<   2 >>

join