It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jihadi mom kisses tiny daughters, aged 7 and 9, goodbye, then sends off on suicide bomb mission

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

The harrowing moment a mother kisses her two young daughters goodbye before sending them off on a suicide mission has been captured on camera.

One of the two girls, believed to be aged seven and nine, died after detonating a suicide bomb at a police station shortly after.

The young children are pictured with a bearded male fanatic in one clip, while separate footage shows the cameraman lecturing the two young girls and instructing them how to carry out an attack.

A burka-clad woman, understood to be their mother, clutches the children and affectionately kisses their heads and hands as they stand in a sparse room decorated only by a black and white flag.

A short time later, the seven-year-old girl is thought to have walked into a police

Jihadi mom kisses tiny daughters, aged 7 and 9, goodbye, then sends off on suicide bomb mission

This is the face of evil, folks...

Inherent in human genetic programming is an instinctual protection of our offspring…

In fact, if we distill mammalian evolution down to its most basic component, we find it to be preservation of species…

Cultists are capable of overcoming the urge to endure in their own life and it would seem in the lives of their children…

I cannot fathom the depravity of enemy who would send her seven-year-old daughter to die…

I cannot come up with a workable immigration policy which could account for somebody willing to send their own beautiful child on a suicide murder mission…

It is not in my nature anor the nature of any of the high West societies to suspect seven-year-old little girls of murderous intent…

What can the west we do in the face of such evil??

I am drawn to words of Tolkien as I so often am spoken by the a simple gardener whom circumstance turned heroic...[which I will put at the end of this post]

-Chris
edit on 21-12-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
They can always make more.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

The facets of their religion and culture must make changes for the better in order for them to survive persecution. At this current trend, the blight of hatred will continue and solidify until there is no more room for compassion even towards the moderates.

In the grand scheme of things no one really is able to do anything about it except the people involved in it's culture. I may sound ignorant on this topic but thats just my 2 cents worth.

Sending your own kids to die to me is sick and backwards and a cowards thinking. There is no redemption in the afterlife for a action as despicable as that.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I hope this is propaganda , if not I hope they catch the parents and peel them inch by inch while sat in a bath of salt.

Sick people.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Radical Islam sucks big ass...

I would die for my daughter, not have her die for me.

What can the west we do in the face of such evil??

The Nuclear Yield of a W88 warhead is 475 kt TNT.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Absolutely disgusting. Can't imagine sending my kids to blow themselves up. The amount of hate in these peoples hearts is unfathomable. Enough hate to send your own, innocent children to kill themselves and others because you yourself are too much of a bit*$ to fight your own battles.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It's not confirmed these girls are the same ones that attacked the police station.

Who cares though right!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

This truly is the face of evil. Until we recognize it for what it is and treat it as such, we will be on the losing end. Thank you for including the LOTR video, after reading the OP I needed something uplifting and that certainly did the trick.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

The facets of their religion and culture must make changes for the better in order for them to survive persecution. At this current trend, the blight of hatred will continue and solidify until there is no more room for compassion even towards the moderates.

In the grand scheme of things no one really is able to do anything about it except the people involved in it's culture. I may sound ignorant on this topic but thats just my 2 cents worth.

Sending your own kids to die to me is sick and backwards and a cowards thinking. There is no redemption in the afterlife for a action as despicable as that.

I find your observation to be cogent and insightful…

How do we defeat an enemy who loves death more than we love life?

Two parallels in history come to mind when such force was brought to bear against the world in the name of cultish devotion which saw evolutionarily instinct to survive overcome by zealotry:
Inquisition era Spain and Imperial Japan...

One was defeated by over extension of governance spanning centuries while the latter was defeated only when bombs of unimaginable destructive capability were brought to bear...

In the ancient days the West was protected by men like Charles Martel and in the modern era by men like Douglas MacArthur...

Do we have the means to defeat such an enemy?
Yes, of course we do…

But the real question is, has our social evolution outpaced our more animalistic instincts??

More to the point, are we willing to do those things which would preserve our way of life??

Or will we fall to an Islamic shadow of darkness??

-Chris

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
It's not confirmed these girls are the same ones that attacked the police station.

Who cares though right!

If I cede your point that it was another 7 year old little girl then its ok?
Thanks for your contribution...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

I find your observation to be cogent and insightful…

How do we defeat an enemy who loves death more than we love life?

Two parallels in history come to mind when such force was brought to bear against the world in the name of cultish devotion which saw evolutionarily instinct to survive overcome by zealotry:
Inquisition era Spain and Imperial Japan...

One was defeated by over extension of governance spanning centuries while the latter was defeated only when bombs of unimaginable destructive capability were brought to bear...

In the ancient days the West was protected by men like Charles Martel and in the modern era by men like Douglas MacArthur...

Do we have the means to defeat such an enemy?
Yes, of course we do…

But the real question is, has our social evolution outpaced our more animalistic instincts??

More to the point, are we willing to do those things which would preserve our way of life??

Or will we fall to an Islamic shadow of darkness??

-Chris

No one is willing to accept the truth or what is happening so things will get worse before it gets better. The sad and aweful truth is that more innocents will die because inaction and denial and in the end when it all ends, it will be a burning image of how terrible fear and indecision can be. May the world never forget the amount of victims it took before action and justice become the values to hold on to. At least that was my theory.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

I wonder what the yield of an Iranian nuke will be when they start making them?
We gave them pallets full of US currency to assist in the endeavor.... I wonder what all else we provided in the sweet for Iran Obama deal?

Then Iran can supply nukes to mad radical bombers to kill The Great Satan!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Who cares though right!

-Chris

Amazing, so the focus is not that a 7 year old little girl was sent by some sick f**k to blow herself and others up, but the fact that it wasnt "that" little girl.......smfh
edit on am1212201616America/Chicago21p09am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Another thing to consider is that in Radical Islam girls and women have no value. Breeding stock only. That mindset is so foreign to the West. How that mother did that is beyond comprehension. Could it be (if true) the mother thought her daughters would be in a better place if they died as martyrs rather to live in a world in which they are nothing but cattle?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The societal structure that promotes this ideology to breed humans as suicidal animals needs to be shattered and restructured. Nothing else on the face of the earth today creates this evil, Trump will put a name on it so it can be confronted and destroyed. Europe's example of appeasement while cowering in fear will be replaced with a war mentality that can only come from strong leadership and alliances willing and able to devote national resources to victory. The old WWII Allies of the US, Russia and Britain will pull France and Germany out of their collaborative positions, saving the free world once again.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

Who cares though right!

-Chris

Amazing, so the focus is not that a 7 year old little girl was sent by some sick f**k to blow herself and others up, but the fact that it wasnt "that" little girl.......

The apologist for Islamists seek any means to deflect from Islamism's depravity...
Typically moving the target is their first tactic...

Which is why I ceded his point that perhaps the girls pictured are not the same 7-year-olds who blew up the police station…

Therefore we both agreed someone[pictured or otherwise] sent their 7-year-old daughter to blow up a police station...

Which put him in the position of defending a parent[pictured or otherwise] who would send their seven-year-old on a murder suicide mission…

I am still waiting for his defense of sending a 7 year old little girl on a suicide mission but I hear only crickets...

Typical tactic of the leftists will be to follow "moving the targets" with deflection wherein he will bring up something about Christianity, George W. Bush, American foreign-policy or [insert liberal cliché here]…

-Chris

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: BestinShow

I wonder what the yield of an Iranian nuke will be when they start making them?
We gave them pallets full of US currency to assist in the endeavor....

They started an enrichment program before the pallets arrived...

Get back in the Shed you Tool.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Because od editing it is tougj to say if they actually went through with it. From a propaganda standpoint this is gold because it drops some people into a more anxiety induced state of fear around terrorism.

I'm not buying this..

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lolliek
Another thing to consider is that in Radical Islam girls and women have no value. Breeding stock only. That mindset is so foreign to the West. How that mother did that is beyond comprehension. Could it be (if true) the mother thought her daughters would be in a better place if they died as martyrs rather to live in a world in which they are nothing but cattle?

You are [accidemtally] aspousing moral relativism...
Moral relativism is the greatest trap on earth, easily felling the most intelligent of people…

You must remain vigilant and your belief that all humans are born with inherent morality...

It is only when you overcome the human instincts to be right and good that you will find explanations for this behavior…

The shock and horror of killing a child spans all cultures and races…

It is an inherent instinct to our species to preserve the life of all children…

Heck, it's rare to find a hunter who will shoot a deer with spots as we don't like to kill kids of any species, let alone our own human offspring...

Only cults and drugs can overcome these most powerful of evolutionary instincts…

Beware of the mire of more relativism because intellectual people often fall into this trap…

Do not allow yourself to give anyone a pass because of their culture or society or experiences different from your own…

Call evil what it is, evil....

-Chris

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

The apologist for Islamists seek any means to deflect from Islamism's depravity...
Typically moving the target is their first tactic...

I'm certainly not a a radical islam apologist, but given that the photo purports to place a human face on the barbaric act of sending one's children to kill themselves, the identity of the child in the photo is relevant.

Which is why I ceded his point that perhaps the girls pictured are not the same 7-year-olds who blew up the police station…

Therefore we both agreed someone[pictured or otherwise] sent their 7-year-old daughter to blow up a police station...

Which put him in the position of defending a parent[pictured or otherwise] who would send their seven-year-old on a murder suicide mission…

I doubt anyone is going to defend that. Only a sociopath would defend it.

I am still waiting for his defense of sending a 7 year old little girl on a suicide mission but I hear only crickets...

Why would you assume he'd want to defend that? Or that he would think it's okay?

Typical tactic of the leftists will be to follow "moving the targets" with deflection wherein he will bring up something about Christianity, George W. Bush, American foreign-policy or [insert liberal cliché here]…

-Chris

Since you have your ideological opposition all figured out, clearly there's no need to engage them in conversation.
edit on 21-12-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join