It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriotic Act 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Everyone should take a look at this. It was posted in a video game forum. Everyone please post your comments on our goverments next move to take away our freedoms one by one.

www.eff.org...

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
find!

How exactly did you find this over the net?

With
"CONFIDENTIAL -- NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION
Draft--January 9, 2003"
written at every setion on the pages it is wonder this was made public. This draft seems to deal more with the terrorists than the first Patriot Act. I can't wait to see the final resolution.

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I don't like that one bit.

Funny, the document company that prepared this ...

Document processing courtesy of Soylent Communications

So, if the gov't "thinks" you're a domestic or international terrorist (and what a broad term that is!), according to this draft they're to have access to every bit of your current and past personal life, and can use a million different ways to monitor you.

While I can see in certain, very narrowly defined, circumstances how P2 could help ferret out actual threats to American lives ... the definitions in this document are just too broad to make me feel secure that the gov't won't poke into my life, or the life of any other free thinker in this country.

I call shenanigans.

-B.

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
As I have mentioned, this is 100% geared not towards terrorists per se, but towards finding ways around our rights, and how to shut them down...

Recent developments:

Patriot II is getting ramped up...

A cargo ship with 6800 tons of high explosives captured in the Med...

HAARP activity seriously ramping up...

I dont like where this is going...

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Fantastic, I took a copy to read and in case it disappears..

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I wanted to print it out, but after I found out that it would require 120 pages I decided no. Glad you made a copy NC, at least someone else besides me see the value in this piece of history. Now I'm off to fins out who exactly Soylent Communications are.

Heres what I found, I wonder if the pic on the home page has any influence on the Govs decision to use them?

www.soylent.com...

[Edited on 24-6-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Looks to me that the graphic on the homepage of soylent.com shows the single biggest reason why the government chose them...They're merely showing us how much they hate the concept of free speech by cutting out some tongues...

Still, it's become pretty obvious that between Homeland Security & Patriot II that it's the government's intention to simply put a lit match to the Constitution; Evidently, they've run out of patience with the idea of chipping away at it over the generations...

[Edited on 27-6-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Still, it's become pretty obvious that between Homeland Security & Patriot II that it's the government's intention to simply put a lit match to the Constitution; Evidently, they've run out of patience with the idea of chipping away at it over the generations... Posted by MidnightDStroyer

I would agree, and after discussing the situation with several others, I believe that I have been tracking the Cabals opening shots with HAARP to help facilitate this for the past couple of months, in the seismic thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The main thrust of this theory is provided here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The really scary thing is that in the seismic thread, Banshee and myself uncovered obvious evidence that published gov information of HAARP is being changed and modified...

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This was brought up long ago in another thread.. don't know which one though. Patriot II was leaked to PBS and it went public on their site. I downloaded an Adobe copy of it for the heck of it. We keep hearing about this on our board but rarely do I hear anything out in mainstream media. You would think ANY media outlet would be all over this if it was moving at all.

What does HAARP have to do with this anyway? Please help fill me in here.

Let me also add that I am fearful of this as well, I just want to hear how some of our more astute (read Dragonrider) Cabal followers are thinking all this is going to play out.. what time frame we may be looking at.. so on and so forth.

[Edited on 27-6-2003 by observer]

new topics

top topics

join