It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red alert.Anomoly in aircraft movement LAX

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This has to have a thread of its own as it appears that this guy has assembled the dots in a very clear way, and at the end of the Vid notices some very anomalous traffic movement from LAX.......Perhaps its finally canned goods time. Not wishing to be alarmist this doesn't look to good with the Russian ambassador and other ranking officials in Moscow getting "OFFED". vvvwww.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

What anomalies? How about a bit more detail, for those here who can't watch videos? "Canned goods time"? Your post brings up many more questions than it answers.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
just ignore it. seriously

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
What's scary is most of it is true

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

My sister-in-law returned home to Los Angeles today. Landing at 10:00pm PST. I hope your concerns about LAX are based on nothing but rumor.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

The 'anomaly' is of massive amounts of planes traveling south from LAX around the same time as each other insinuating a mass migration for some kind of false flag being planned. Only thing is the video pins it all on the Clinton Foundation which I do not agree with.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

a whole gaggle of planes all went south down the coast of californai on nov 26 , they had a pic of the radar
edit on 19-12-2016 by research100 because: added sentence

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

What's odd is Google is totally silent on the matter...not one story...not even fake news

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I'm sorry that you cant view the vid. Basically he's saying that a massive false flag will occur before Tump is sworn in. Simply because they will get the noose if Trump drains the Swamp. Obama said that he will punish Russia for interfering with the elections, and causing grave concerns, with regards to the higher echelons in the Washington power structure. Before the alleged Russian interference it was a pretty sure thing that Hillary would win . If that was the case much would go on as normal and the power structure wouldn't be rattled by the Clinton foundation disclosures. Because of this the Video says that the existing power structure will cause a massive red flag which will require them holding on to power.
Today we here that the Russian ambassador to Turkey has been killed and other high ranking officials in Moscow have also been shot . If the CIA are found to be involved their will be some very nasty repercussions.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Space: Apocalyptic Galactic Wave Of Energy To Hit On Dec 26

verumetinventa.wordpress.com...

Part transcript

15:12Trump doesn't get into office while some
15:15researchers say deal
15:16it could be planning for some kind of
15:18clericalism a disaster that is mass
15:21amounts of large commercial airlines are
15:23leaving LAX South was picked up by
15:25reading researchers days ago this
15:27happened again 10 days before that or on
15:31my finger the 26 and is nothing to do
15:33with Thanksgiving it is as we researched
15:37and showed a higher anomaly that is that
15:39this never happens
15:40look at these pictures clicked it from
15:42the flight controls on radar and have a
15:45look at the South flights look at the
15:47masses of planes here itself
15:49this was confirmed to be real and we
15:51check the flight data there's numerous
15:53researchers on read it
15:55what does this mean well it means that
15:56there was possibly a large clandestine
15:59flight movement that is to fly it suited
16:02direction with medicines about balance
16:04of people from LA but we might say well
16:08no one knows that the moment all we know
16:10is that massive amounts of people
16:12leaving all on the same direction on and
16:14on massive amounts of commercial flights
16:17to some location so we don't know where
16:19their locations but i will update you

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The date that the flights were all heading south from LAX was windy as hell. (The whole week actually) With serious gusts of wind.

geee......You think maybe the planes were flying in accord with pervailing weather cocnditions? Explaining the flights all departing in the same direction......cause....you know... Its windy out. 😕

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Also im at LAX. Right now. Sitting in the american airlines terminal. Everythings normal here.

My flights in an hour. I wonder if ill take off heading south too. Its even windy out as i type this!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
That many people involved....someone would blow a whistle, Maybe illegals heading home, possibly 1st class on taxpayers dime.....

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Before the alleged Russian interference it was a pretty sure thing that Hillary would win

No.

No no no.

Merry Christmas though.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
The date that the flights were all heading south from LAX was windy as hell. (The whole week actually) With serious gusts of wind.

geee......You think maybe the planes were flying in accord with pervailing weather cocnditions? Explaining the flights all departing in the same direction......cause....you know... Its windy out. 😕

^^^^This. Flights constantly change their path to take advantage of winds or avoid storms.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

...it was a pretty sure thing that Hillary would win.

No it wasn't.

Clinton supporters might have found it difficult to believe that so many people hated her so deeply, but that's only because they were used to living in their own little echo chambers that only extended as far as the closest starbucks.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

yeah like the flight attendants etc..

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
In addition to prevailing winds which do have an impact on direction of takeoff and landing, and avoiding weather once aloft, there is another reason for air traffic direction changes. Noise regulations at many airports dictate departure and arrival traffic patterns during certain parts of the day or under other circumstances.

Nothing to see here.

Or maybe...it could just be all those illegal voters in CA heading back south again because their savior lost. /sarcasm

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
in the near future, youtube will be the greatest weapon against man.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Why does everything have to be turned into involving the Clintons? It gets old... I long for the days of evidence.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join