It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did George HW Bush Threaten to Kill Donald Trump during GOP Debate in Houston?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

If you seriously believe that a 2 second clip edited and repeated gives any sort of credibility to this OP,
then I commend your imagination.

And your lack of indoctrination as well.

Bravo. The match is yours

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: reldra

He's a Satanist. Just ask the castrated son of Anton Szandor Levey.

I had hoped that he'd repented of all that with his past crying bouts, but no so I would appear.

I am not really sure what to say. Levey's son is not castrated. The Church of Satan is not one that actually worships Satan. My religion, Wicca, would actually come closer as we have Lucifer as a main God, not in the form or context you would imagine, though.

But you think George HW Bush belongs to The Church of Satan? That is ridiculous.
edit on 18-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Seems like a stretch to me.

What a load of complete nonsense

For all we know he was signalling the cameraman to get the camera off him.

The simplest explanation is usually most often correct....

therefore, concordantly he was signalling firefighters too evacuate Building 7... then they watch the building fall.

or it was a gesture intended to intimidate Trump...

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AttitudeProblem

The simplest explanation is usually most often correct....

it was a gesture intended to intimidate Trump...

Or he was signalling a cameraman to get off him. A widely used gesture in the film industry.

Simplest explanation and all.....

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

But you think George HW Bush belongs to The Church of Satan? That is ridiculous.

Not now. But he reportedly used to attend meetings, as witnessed by the son of Levey. It might take a little research, but there are interviews with the 35 year old child-sounding Levey (sounds like he's castrated, as he claims), who became a pastor.

I notice a lot of reframing going on, here and throughout the MSM. Taking something and then altering the context.

Re: Lucifer. If by Lucifer you mean something like a star of enlightenment embodied in Venus, then at some level, although I am a Christian, it's the same star, as the light bearer and bringer of light and the bright morning star.

Where it get's questionable perhaps is when motives are examined and reactions and responses in terms of what is served and what is preserved or protected.

It's all a matter of the heart and soul. I am not one to judge, but I am allowed to try to correctly evaluate to the best of my ability.

edit on 18-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Doesn't seem such a stretch to me that a failing oligarch might try to rattle the newcomer's cage, even in public. Actually, being so very overt, makes the point much more poignant. I'd even suggest that it seems tame for an ex-cia killer on the sticky end of a power shift.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

and one who was very adamant that he was NOT in Dallas that day!!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Not now. But he reportedly used to attend meetings, as witnessed by the son of Levey. It might take a little research, but there are interviews with the 35 year old child-sounding Levey (sounds like he's castrated, as he claims), who became a pastor.

I notice a lot of reframing going on, here and throughout the MSM. Taking something and them altering the context.

If by Lucifer you mean something like a star of enlightenment embodied in Venus, then at some level, although I am a Christian, it's the same star, as the light bearer and bringer of light.

Where it get's questionable perhaps is when motives are examined and reactions and responses.

I have seen Levey's son speak, nothing is wrong with his voice.

The Church of Satan is not a place George HW would go, too progressive. Maybe even a little too progressive for me.

When I say Lucifer, I mean the Creator of the world with his sister Aradia. Might sound odd to you, but no more odd that any bible story. But it is a 'light' lucifer, as you say. Not a fallen angel one or hell one.
edit on 18-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: suvorov

What do you mean? It was the Russians.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

I'd even suggest that it seems tame for an ex-cia killer on the sticky end of a power shift.

At first glance I thought you were talking about something involving his wheelchair.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
Doesn't seem such a stretch to me that a failing oligarch might try to rattle the newcomer's cage, even in public. Actually, being so very overt, makes the point much more poignant. I'd even suggest that it seems tame for an ex-cia killer on the sticky end of a power shift.

Oligarch? I never liked Bush SR or JR, but neither were Oligarchs. Both Presidents. One a war hawk and another just dumber than a post.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: suvorov

What do you mean? It was the Russians.

That was a funny comment (star). Took me a bit to get it. You're like me you can read between the lines and are well aware that you just never really know who you're talking to until you get a sense for it.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Well reading between the lines I can't say what that movement was. Originally I was going to say you're insane and that he was just scratching, but then I watched that segment of the video and it was too rapid for either stretch or scratch. However, I expect him to be senile, not malicious. That's how I read the movement so even if it meant that(kill Trump) I believe it was senility.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Please let me know what you think of this interview

Anton LaVey's 'son' Anthony Jai LaVey aka Jess LaVey

Some of the Bush stuff is also discussed.

If this is true, perhaps you might want to think twice about a loose affiliation with that organization..

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Well reading between the lines I can't say what that movement was. Originally I was going to say you're insane and that he was just scratching, but then I watched that segment of the video and it was too rapid for either stretch or scratch. However, I expect him to be senile, not malicious. That's how I read the movement so even if it meant that(kill Trump) I believe it was senility.

Really? Huh. I guess I was mistaken.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Hey, I could be wrong. I have no idea what the intent was nor his state of mind. I don't think anyone here can claim with absolute certainty that they do, just my two cents on the matter.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Sure they were. They even created a new breed of Oligarchy with the union of the Bush-clinton dynasties. They have retained power through the years, regardless of whether they held the Presidency or not. I fully expect the young'uns of the families to make another push for a Bush/Clinton Presidency in the years to come.

Well, it looks like a new family has moved into the street.

I guess only time will if my suspicion is correct that the Trumps were bought from the go, but either way, Bush doesn't seem pleased about the situation.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I just lost my virginity: I watched my first InfoWars clip and and all I got in return was 5 fewer minutes in my day.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

HW has some gangsta in him after all.

I had to stop laughing before I was able to edit. That was NOT the signal to kill Trump. If the signal is given, it won;t be at a recorded dinner.

I agree. The cutting motion was to change the subject, camera angel, disrupt the point Trump was making. On the other hand, gubments are composed of the smartest most ruthless gangsta types.

They couldn't ascend to the pinnacle of power without those skills.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

It doesn't matter the source

Really?

You guys trust CNN now?

<< 1    3  4 >>

join