It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did George HW Bush Threaten to Kill Donald Trump during GOP Debate in Houston?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Description: During GOP Debate in Houston Texas, when the camera had panned to Bush, he is seen sitting in his wheelchair, but looking remarkably healthy and happy, with a very intense and disgusted Barbara Bush, also making eye contact with Trump, while Bush then while looking at Trump makes a cut throat gesture and then is so pleased with himself he grunts in satisfaction, perhaps in noting that he "got away with it" and was able to signal Trump successfully.

But he didn't. It was caught on camera.

Other speculations re: George HW Bush.

Why was George HW Bush Weeping?

Barbara Bush was really amped up also. Very creepy that look.

But they got caught on video. Betrayed themselves, right there.

Roger Stone also agrees that this was significant (George Bush's gesture) as a type of sign of the final downfall of the Bush dynastic legacy.

Bush also got such a kick out of what he'd done when he saw that Trump saw him make the gesture. He loved it. It lit him up.

That's pretty sad, perhaps even something worth crying over.. for both of them.

I would if I were them (repent) and experience for perhaps the first time, the joy and peace of the Mercy and the love of God - the poor dears..

What are your thoughts?

edit on 18-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
That's pretty dark, on George Bush's part to do such a thing.

What's he saying, that even if Trump got elected, he controls some force or group capable of doing such a thing, to try to put the fear of God, or the devil I should say, into Trump?

If you think this might be important, please share this topic using the social media tools at the upper right corner of this page. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Seems like a stretch to me. But who knows. Maybe old man Bush still has some "Killer" left in him somewhere. A bit dramatic though.

Plus I wouldn't trust Roger Stone or Alex Jones at all. Neither of them are playing with a full deck.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Seems like a stretch to me.

What do you think it meant? Just a joke as in "break a leg"? That kind of thing, more playful banter than any sort of threatening gesture?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
What a load of complete nonsense.

I hate the Bushes as much as the next person but he could have meant anything by that. For all we know he was signalling the cameraman to get the camera off him.

The depths to which some people will reach astounds me sometimes.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

According to witnesses, both the Bush's were looking directly at Trump when the gesture was made. It was definitely made directly @ Trump, that's all I know.

What It means is another matter, but you're in la la land if you think it was directed at a camera man or could mean anything at all..

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

No, I have no idea actually. I don't even know who he was looking at when he did it. They say he's looking right at Trump but all you can see in that video is him glancing that direction and then it looks like he looks away. There isn't any context or anything for what is actually happening. But they talk about it as if he gave Trump a glare that was sinister but it doesn't look that way to me.

Stone and Jones love to get all dramatic and BS their stupid theories to the point that they're just a joke. Their narrative of what is happening seems completely false to me.

But what Bush is doing there and why I really couldn't say for sure. But assuming it's some kind of threat to Trump just sounds silly to me. It's too cheesy to believe. They even try to drag Barbara into it too which is funny.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Trump is unkillable, nobody to put blame on

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

It was definitely made directly @ Trump, that's all I know.

Definately?

You know this as FACT do you?

No you do not.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

True, I haven't interviewed the witnesses to corroborate it. Maybe he was threatening someone else with it.

The general understanding, from alleged witnessed and, according to the video (except that it doesn't reveal Trump as the object of attention), is that there is a strong indication is that indeed it was directed at Trump.

If it could be established that it was in fact directed at Trump, isn't that either rather significant, or just a very sick joke?

Why is it so hard to believe that it was directed at Trump as the alleged witnesses claimed?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

That you insist that's not what it means surely makes you the vice of reason here.

Bush connection to Reagan's shooter Hinckley
www.youtube.com...

Dark Legacy: George Bush And The Murder Of John Kennedy
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Shouldn't we wait for Trump to be killed before we look for the killers?

On a more serious note...
How can Alex Jones keep providing those amazing products at such low, low prices.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

You must take into account that the people who are claiming it was directed at Trump could very well be strong Trump supporters who, as has been proven many times recently, look for ANYTHING that might even REMOTELY look like a slight against Trump then amplify it to extreme levels and claim the sky is falling.

I, for one, don't have knee jerk reactions to things, nor do I take peoples word for it.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The general attitude of it, wouldn't this be in a series of such?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
HW has some gangsta in him after all.

I had to stop laughing before I was able to edit. That was NOT the signal to kill Trump. If the signal is given, it won;t be at a recorded dinner.

edit on 18-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Apparently, CNN edited it out immediately thereafter and it went down the memory hole.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

He's a Satanist. Just ask the castrated son of Anton Szandor Levey.

I had hoped that he'd repented of all that with his past crying bouts, but not so I would appear.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: reldra

He's a Satanist.

Who and is that bad?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Why is it so hard to believe that it was directed at Trump as the alleged witnesses claimed?

Well, I find it hard to believe because 'alleged' witnesss + 'infowars'

aka

Fake News

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Wow, you guys have really been indoctrinated well!

It doesn't matter the source, and Roger Stone is fairly knowledgeable and well connected. He was on Reagan's transition team.

You can't just pull out the "fake news" card while dismissing what's like, there.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join