It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Officials: Putin Personally Involved in U.S. Election Hack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
I saw that this morning, along with "Deadly Storm Threatens Millions!" Horsesh#t!.... ABC is turning into the national enquirer...

Ummm...National Enquirer hell...

ABC is now part of the department of truth and trust along with Snopes...over at Fakebook at least...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Alright, this is really a joke right? I mean, there is just no way this is real.

Chuck Todd is in on it and they are all going to laugh and laugh right?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You know, if you are on the public dole you are not entitled to anonymity?
If you hold a rank you state your name and your rank and put your hand on your heart like you did when you get sworn in.

Otherwise your integrity comes into question as a man.
Maintaining the integrity of whatever office you hold is your duty
as a servant on public dole...

Stop telling me stories if you can't identify yourself as the author.

I'm not the imbecile you take me for.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Joseph Goebbels: “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

BUT, it's such a STUPID lie. If the election had gone the other way, and Repubicans were saying "Boo-hoo Russia hacked the election", well first of all the MSM would ignore it, not keep repeating it. Second, the Repubs would be, rightly, called wacko conspiracy theorists.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So...wait...the anonymous source inside the CIA is really THIS guy?

NBC's Chuck Todd upset after it is revealed that NBC 'reporter' behind Putin claims is "CIA mop up man" Ken Dilanian

twitter.com...

I've been surfing and that seems to be their "source?" Are you effing kidding me?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS
How do you know if it is fake news?

Weirdest thing I've seen in decades! And its all over the MSM outlets, being repeated every hour, even on local radio and TV outlets.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

The House Intelligence Committee has canceled a briefing set for Thursday on alleged Russian meddling in the U.S. election, after intelligence agencies refused to provide representatives for the session.

King explained that a Washington Post report last week, citing anonymous sources, said the CIA determined Russia interfered in the election with the purpose of helping President-elect Donald Trump.

He said, however, the last the House Intelligence Committee had heard on the matter was on November 17, when Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said there was no strong evidence of election-related Russian hacking.

Now, King said, the committee is trying to set up a briefing with the CIA to find out what they know about Russia's alleged interference, and they have been refused.

"This violates all protocols, and it's almost as if people in the intelligence community are carrying out a disinformation campaign against the president-elect of the United States," King said.

"I just think this is disgraceful."

source

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hannity Julian Assange Interview : Russia Gov't NOT Wikileaks

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Hannity Julian Assange Interview : Russia Gov't NOT Wikileaks

I get nothing but black screen.

Any recent vids in existence that show me Assange's face?
I prefer the option to read lips.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Except the election was not hacked.
Fake news. Will the Dems come out against this story?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Even though I am very skeptical about russia's influence.

There is a motive for Putin
Clinton and the state department did fund NGO's in Russia in order to oust putin from power back in 2011. This makes hillary even a bigger loser.
edit on 17-12-2016 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Even though I am very skeptical about russia's influence.

There is a motive for Putin
Clinton and the state department did fund NGO's in Russia in order to oust putin from power back in 2011. This makes hillary even a bigger loser.

She experienced one of those "what goes around comes around" moments.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join