It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Second [scariest] Encounter with The Breather!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I have to say that I can't wait for the next story.

I loved your writing. I could feel the quiet and the fear.

I also thought of big foot when I was reading this.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This was such a good read. To me it didnt seem like Bigfoot. I too believe there are spirits both good and bad throughout this world. It appears you felt it the moment you stepped into the campsite, that something was just wrong, and even the vegetation there was deadish.....the primal fear/terror you felt is not only felt when in grave danger when deadly animals are around, but also when in the presence of true evil, and spirits that want to do you harm. The fact that you heard a voice speak to you, an angry voice, during the day there and had the experience at night is no coincidence imo.

It would be very concerning to me if I had the same experience with something as menacing as the breather at different locations so far away. Do you think it is specifically targeting you for some reason, or do you believe you just had the bad luck of running into whatever this was a second time?

Please write installment 3....need to know what happens next!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Maybe it is a test . Perhaps you should conquer your fear and face this thing down .

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Ah.. the wierd part if the ats..

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Probably an alligator.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: blindprometheus

maybe a possible explanation for the first installment, that was in a muck filled swamp area. However, the second part here was in a mountainous region near a creek......doesnt sound like alligator territory to me.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jayfkntee

The mix of something physical (the sounds of sticks breaking) and somethng more paranormal (the projected voice) seems similar to quite a few Bigfoot stories. The pelting of your tent also seems typical.

I'm currently leaning towards the theory that Bigfoots (and similar entities as Skinwalkers, etc.) are not simply animals or undiscovered apes. They are something more. Something else.

I think they are not "here" all the time, but some times we cross paths with them, before they vanish more or less into thin air.

Edit:

The way you described the sounds of sticks breaking as almost improbable, makes me think: Was it the sound of sticks breaking, or something else? Something akin to static electricity, etc.?
edit on 19-12-2016 by Uberdoubter because: Forgot something.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I'm currently leaning towards the theory that Bigfoots (and similar entities as Skinwalkers, etc.) are not simply animals or undiscovered apes. They are something more. Something else. I think they are not "here" all the time, but some times we cross paths with them, before they vanish more or less into thin air.
a reply to: Uberdoubter

Now you're talking. I happen to think the same thing, only throw UFOs and ghosts in there too... I've had experiences with just about all of these and they just have that same quality - here one second, gone the next.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
A friend of mine that lives near Garberville had a scary incident the other night. There is no phone reception where he lives and he took a drive about midnight to a spot where he could use his phone. As hes driving, he comes up on a giant animal running along side the road. It appeared to be barely under 7 foot tall, with massive arms and legs, running at a good clip. This thing was pretty frightening, so he laid on the gas pedal as he passed it and kept right on going. Evidently many others in the area often see or hear them up there

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uberdoubter

The mix of something physical (the sounds of sticks breaking) and somethng more paranormal (the projected voice) seems similar to quite a few Bigfoot stories. The pelting of your tent also seems typical.

I'm currently leaning towards the theory that Bigfoots (and similar entities as Skinwalkers, etc.) are not simply animals or undiscovered apes. They are something more. Something else.

I think they are not "here" all the time, but some times we cross paths with them, before they vanish more or less into thin air.

Edit:

The way you described the sounds of sticks breaking as almost improbable, makes me think: Was it the sound of sticks breaking, or something else? Something akin to static electricity, etc.?

thanks for the thoughtful reply, and I can say my thoughts parallel yours in many ways regarding this comment.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

I'm currently leaning towards the theory that Bigfoots (and similar entities as Skinwalkers, etc.) are not simply animals or undiscovered apes. They are something more. Something else. I think they are not "here" all the time, but some times we cross paths with them, before they vanish more or less into thin air.
a reply to: Uberdoubter

Now you're talking. I happen to think the same thing, only throw UFOs and ghosts in there too... I've had experiences with just about all of these and they just have that same quality - here one second, gone the next.

I find myself thinking similar thoughts in analysis. the only thing that stands out to me is how "rock hard real" the "windingo experience" feels as compared to "spiritual subtleties".

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Your right of course about ATS being a political mudpit but the only way it is going to get back on track is with threads such as yours . A quick count and there are 15 forums where politics can be discussed but this is basically the only one for threads like this . Bring on the third instalment , i can assure you that many many here will read it .S&F for both threads .

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uberdoubter

Edit:

fn
Damn, never thought of static ... that's a hell of a thought...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Just a bump as more people need to read your threads

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer a reply to: Uberdoubter Now you're talking. I happen to think the same thing, only throw UFOs and ghosts in there too... I've had experiences with just about all of these and they just have that same quality - here one second, gone the next.

I find myself thinking similar thoughts in analysis. the only thing that stands out to me is how "rock hard real" the "windingo experience" feels as compared to "spiritual subtleties".

I don't know about "spiritual subtleties", every experience I've had that I consider to be of spiritual or paranormal origin has been "rock hard real" as you put it. In fact, they have all been more real than the reality I found myself in just before I had them.

Oh and I really wish you'd come back here and write the follow up for this story. This is the stuff that brought me here and I know a lot of others feel the same way.

edit on 2/14/2017 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/14/2017 by wtbengineer because: trying to clarify

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

I tried to get the 3rd installment .

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Thanks for trying, I still hold out hope that he'll come back and do the third one. His last visit was January 22 so it's been a few weeks. I'll still keep an eye on it.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
What a wonderful read! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Your writing style pulled me in right away and kept me hooked. I eagerly await the details of the third encounter....
....Quality content like this is what makes this site so appealing.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Ummm what in the #ing Hell! I have encountered this exact same thing in Boulder creek, ca.

In may 2012 i was camping with my ex gf and to a T had the exact same tapping on the tent thing happen. That was at trinity lake in cali. Didnt get scared that time.

HOWEVER

Its almost like it followed us down to boulder creek...

In october 2012 for two weeks people in public began to act weird. They would become "possessed" and would look right at me and say "its lucian" or "its satan".

One night in october...same exact extreme feeling of dread. Suddenly our two cats began throwing up and SMILING. A smiling cat with this feelijg of dread is horrifying. Not 30 seconds later...the horrid raspy weezy voice. It spoke some unknown language and it sounded just as you said...very #ing angry and it was almost like it spoke backwards.

Around this time i was experiencing bizarre telepathic stuff too, but when this thing was in our backyard i was literally afraid to even think.

To this day i am #ed up from it but im slowly recovering.

Whatever this thing was it in know way seemed like a bigfoot/sasquatch. Contrary to the OP saying it must have been elephant sized, i actually think it was about only 5 feet tall...grey skinned humanoid like gollum from lord of the rings although im not sure.

I dont believe in the devil but whatever that thing was i think liked to refer to itself as such...el diablo.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Well if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, just saying...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join