It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one increase their light quotient?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I want to know how does one go about increasing their light frequency?
I'm really curious about this. Please religious fanatics dont bother....

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
A bit more of an explanation perhaps? I really do not understand the question. Light quotient?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Its hard to explain. I cant quite grasp it myself.
Well many buddist priests believe that by increasing the amount of light you body can hold you can climb up the spiritual ladder. In other words feel less stressed, the world wont bother you, more concentrated, be able to tell who the heck is callign before you pick up ur fone...that kinda stuff.
The priests believe in a strict tastless diet and very long dedicated meditation sessions to increase the 'light quotient"....
Any ideas?
Also how does everyone feel about the whole concept of us having spare DNA inactive that when activated can make you super cool human being or soemthing?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
i think one way would be when meditating or relaxed you think of spiritual white light radiating and flowing mainly through the heart chakra and also through the other chakras of the body as well.

also live a good moral life etc as then you are more positive like the light itself.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
What about thru diet?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by I_s_i_s
What about thru diet?

not that i know of, id say have a healthy well balanced diet.

[edit on 27-1-2005 by MysticOfRadiance]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Enjoying everything you do from the heart. Like gardening to having fun with your friends. Even going to work.. Doing what you feel you need to do. Others will take lots of pleasure from it to. Have fun!

aah, this post made me feel much better then the ones in which I attacked, I'm really sorry, I was so full of anger.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Thankyou mystic, alien

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Isis,

When you say, "climbing up the spiritual ladder" you are referring to evolutionary development or spiritual growth. In my experience, spiritual growth boils down to the ability to love genuinely and deeply. Embracing a spiritual path does not lead to less stress, it leads to more responsibility and occasionally more stress. One must strive to cut back stress to manageable levels while pursuing spiritual development.

When you say, "light quotient" or "light frequency" what you are referring to is the ability of the soul to emit light when in the Spirit. This ability is determined by one's evolution.

Having a good diet does not make one spiritual. What it does is make it easier to have the health and mental clarity in order to pursue activities that lead to growth.

There is a misperception among many mystics, monks and metaphysicians. The misperception is that growth equals energy, i.e., that the more spiritually advanced the individual, the greater the Gifts of the Spirit. The Buddhist monks you mentioned harbor this misperception.

Greater spiritual light does not manifest itself until the person leaves the flesh and unites directly with The Light of God in the discarnate dimensions. When you have people in the flesh who have telekinetic and healing Gifts, within any faith, it is not an indication of spiritual attainment; it is an indication that there is a large collective of people on the Other Side (or Group Entity) who channel their combined energy through and around people in order to grant them various Gifts of the Spirit. This is the case for Pagans, Wiccans, Christian faith healers, Reiki and Seikem practitioners, etc.

So to have a good psychic and even powerful Gift does not indicate that someone has a higher, as you say, "light quotient," than someone who does not have a powerful Gift. Part of the reason for this misperception is because Group Entities that work through and around most mystics don't want people to see the truth.

If you want to get more Gifts of the Spirit, pray and meditate and sincerely ask to be used as a channel to serve others. Read books like Opening To Channel.

If you want to evolve into God Realization whereby you can create your own idyllic body and manifest your own telekinetic Gifts after you die and Ascend into The Light, a much greater degree of selflessness, purity and humility must be developed and the path must be taken for the remainder of one's life. There are no shortcuts. We have an innovative approach for pursuing this which has come to be called Heart Chakra Radiance. It was developed over a period of many years.

Remember: those who have powerful Gifts are used by the forces that grant those Gifts. Those Group Entities have their own agendas which may not take into consideration your particular plans. There is a price to pay for being a channel for a large group of people in the Spirit that may occasionally make you appear to others in the flesh to be very spiritual and very powerful.

[edit on 30-1-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Thank you Paul.

Remember: those who have powerful Gifts are used by the forces that grant those Gifts. Those Group Entities have their own agendas which may not take into consideration your particular plans.

Am i to assume to all people holding the spritual gifts are GIVEN to them by these higher entities?
I completely agree with you on the gradual evolution of the self. Yes its definately not an overnight affair. I was just curious as to how one gets started...hence the post. Thanks again for your input. Its much appreciated.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hi Isis,

You're most welcome.

In addressing your inquiry, it doesn't take a very spiritual person in the discarnate dimensions to form a Group Entity with like-minded individuals. Discarnates of common spirituality (who have recently transitioned) form them constantly.

So to say that people receive powerful Gifts of the Spirit from "higher entities" isn't how I would phrase it. A clearer way of putting it is to say that large collectives of discarnates or large Group Entities are the ones responsible for providing Gifts of Healing and Telekinesis to those they choose to work through and around. Hence the age-old term, "Gifts of the Spirit."

Eventually there will be true Ascended Masters who will be able to perform miracles of healing and telekinesis without being part of a Group Entity, but through the energy of their own Primary Godhead Sun or Ascended spirit in The Light; preparing to do precisely that constitutes the hardest and highest spiritual path one can take.

Feel free to e-mail me with any additional comments and questions, as I don't log in to this forum everyday.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
hi isis, this is the heart chakra radiance link from pauls signature incase you havnt spotted it www.chakraradiance.com...

[edit on 1-2-2005 by MysticOfRadiance]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Indeed!
Thank you MysticOfRadiance

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Peace I_s_i_s

"How does one increase their light quotient?"

Daily Inner Meditation would be the first step.

Mantras are also great.

Though one thing that hasn't been mentioned which is most important, is the saving and transmutation of the Sexual Energy; either through daily Pranayama(if you're single), or Sexual Magic with your spouse(without reaching orgasm).

Spilling the Sexual Energy is the quickest way for Light to escape.

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
There is a misperception among many mystics, monks and metaphysicians. The misperception is that growth equals energy, i.e., that the more spiritually advanced the individual, the greater the Gifts of the Spirit. The Buddhist monks you mentioned harbor this misperception.

Greater spiritual light does not manifest itself until the person leaves the flesh and unites directly with The Light of God in the discarnate dimensions.

With all due respect, it is spreading tricknowledge to say that one has to wait until they die physically, to experience the Higher Dimensions.

The Buddhists and Taoists are absolutely correct when they say that Heaven can be attained in this life.

Besides, one can also visit the Higher Realms in this life while their physical body is asleep, or while in deep Meditation.

When you have people in the flesh who have telekinetic and healing Gifts, within any faith, it is not an indication of spiritual attainment;...

...So to have a good psychic and even powerful Gift does not indicate that someone has a higher, as you say, "light quotient," than someone who does not have a powerful Gift.

I do agree with this.

As far as the rest of what you said; sounds like some kind of Benjamin Creme Channeling type material.....

Peace

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The core essence of increasing one's light quotient is centered on the ability to love genuinely and deeply. Everything else is an illusion in this regard.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

The core essence of increasing one's light quotient is centered on the ability to love genuinely and deeply. Everything else is an illusion in this regard.

Yes, but there isn't all that much room for True Compassion to manifest, so long as it is still bottled up within lust.

However, The Essence(Buddha Nature) is still there even when lust hasn't been totally eliminated, so Compassion is shown from time to time by the average humanoid. But for one to manifest as a true Bodhisattva, requires the complete elimination of animal passion.

This is why it is best to stay chaste by sublimating our Sexual Energy; either through practicing Pranayama each day, or through Sahaja Maithuna(Sexual Magic) with our spouse each day.

(Along with Meditation, Mantras and Prayer of course)

Peace

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
In synthesis I'll say, that Love and Lust are opposed to one another.

Oil and Water don't mix very well.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Tamahu,

You bring up a very important spiritual issue.

The two most important virtues to develop on the path are Purity and Humility. Compassion also plays a key role.

To improve upon one's ability to love genuinely and deeply, it is necessary to cultivate spiritual purity. For those who are starting out on a spiritual path, it is easier to do so while embracing celibacy. However, eventually one can embrace sexual energies while still cultivating spiritual purity. You do this by rejecting lusty energies (not uniting with them) whenever they are implanted in oneself and by focusing oneself to only have sexual relations with love...Purified Love.

The Solist Mystic approach for increasing the ability to love genuinely and deeply (and cultivate compassion) is innovative and unparalleled. I know, as I have tried them all at one time or another.

It is called Heart Chakra Radiance.

The spiritually progressive perspective is to not eliminate one's sexuality but to refine it to a high degree so that it is not representative of lusty animal passion but rather the pristine Radiance of purified love and affection.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by I_s_i_s
I want to know how does one go about increasing their light frequency?
I'm really curious about this. Please religious fanatics dont bother....

Yes, diet will help... it is very good to eat clean products.. and by clean I mean it helps if you grow it yourself, or catch it yourself. That way you can make sure it isn't contaminated with any foriegn materials, and that the animal doesn't eat other animals of the same species.. Herbs and Spices are important too, (natural vitamins)

Meditation is also very important, but randomize it, don't always meditate in the same place, it dulls light... just like the spectrum you want to move around the spectrum (Read about the Buddha for more guidance on that)

Meditation is the middle path, it is what ties everything together and is very vital to progress and obtaining the clear and unobstructed light.

What you want to do is like the buddha destroy your enemies, (anger, desire, etc... ) Meditation is helpful for that, when you clean the chalkboard you can write equations and figure out the results, but with a cluttered chalkboard you can only sort through what is already written... (hopefully that makes sense)

To obtain what you're looking for you're going to have to disregard yourself... Your ego.

If you want further help, U2U me or just post questions, if you want.

[edit on 28/3/05 by dnero6911]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I too believe that true unconditional love is the greatest path to liberation, but I think that visualization and mantra (eg Lumen de Lumine) are helpful tools.
The meeting of minds between "New Age" religion and quantum physics provide a lot of interesting possibilities. I wonder if members suppose that "Light Quotient" and "Vibrational Frequency" are interchangeable concepts?

<<   2 >>

join