It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO experience in Ireland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
So before I start I'd just like to clarify unfortunately I have no photos or videos to back up my story, I'd simply like to share it.

Around a year ago I ordered a Chinese from a local take away.. I left my home in my car and was around 2-3 miles from my house on the way to the Chinese. Along the way I was thinking about UFO's and the potentiality of human or terrestrial life elsewhere other than earth, after much insight I suddenly came to the conclusion that there must be higher forms of intelligence in the universe given the vastness and scale of it.. Upon thinking this, I felt a rush of ideas and conclusions come to the surface, most prominently is the notion that in order to have inter planetary craft, or such technologies, one would have to be sentient, that with highly developed technologies and intelligence comes compassion, hand in hand. In other words lower levels of consciousness which would function for the purposes of warfare, domination etc simply couldn't advance that much technologically as their very mindset would hinder them.
Anyway upon having what i would describe as having a breakthrough in my thoughts I got the most phenomenal what I feel was a confirmation, a UFO flew straight across my field of vision while I drove down this country road, I hadn't felt so exhilarated like this in a long time and up til now have mostly kept this story to myself. The UFO appeared as a streak across the sly, I have seen plenty of comets and asteroids but this was unique to my eyes.
I also recently heard Dr. Steven Greer say that some of the UFO's can interface with human consciousness, I was intrigued by this statement given the experience I had personally. So has anyone else experienced anything similar to this at all? Any ideas or input is appreciated.
Thanks for your time.
I should also note this happened in the Republic of Ireland in 2015

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmccracken

UFO flew straight across my field of vision while I drove down this country road

So... what did it look like and why was it unidentifiable to you?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

It looked like a white light that streaked across the sky.. and I would describe it as having some form of consistency to it, unike a comet or a meteor

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

define "streak"

how fast did it go, say... compared to meteor? (comets look like they are not moving at all)

did it go across the whole sky?

did it change direction at all?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

It was travelling fast enough to leave a streak but not fast enough that I couldn't make it out, I couldn't make out any definitive shape but given my line of enquiry in relation to my thoughts I thought it very possible it was an inhabited craft

It went across the whole sky and didn't change direction at all as far as I remember
edit on 14-12-2016 by jimmccracken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
You keep communicating with them telepathically and they will show.

I've seen several in my time, although they were never in my thoughts when I did.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

How big/bright was it. Compared to say, Venus?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I'd say it was about 10 times larger and brighter than Venus, if not more
edit on 14-12-2016 by jimmccracken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Im 10 miles outside belfast and seen a silver orb type ufo in summer 2011, It was just hovering and may have been rotating, A perfect metallic sphere, It sat there so long doing nothing (about 20 minutes) i got bored and went inside, When i came out 5 minutes later it wasnt there. It was a perfect blue sky so didnt move off behind clouds. I tried to record it with my phone (iphone 4) but when i zoomed in the video was so pixelated it was pointless, It was very high up, like airplane cruising height or higher. There are pictures of the exact same thing a saw all over the net from around the world, So it must be a common UFO type.

The way it was just sitting there stationary, even though there was quite a breeze, I am a mile from the sea, makes me think it was gathering information or observing something, Im not sure why i think that, it's just a hunch i have. Im also not claiming it to be "aliens" It was just something unidentified that i witnessed, It could be something of our own that we haven't been told about yet... but it was a perfect metallic sphere with no windows, landing gear or visible engines, It's entire structure was flawless.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Thats pretty amazin thanks ColaTelsa

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmccracken
It looked like a white light that streaked across the sky.. and I would describe it as having some form of consistency to it, unike a comet or a meteor

It went across the whole sky and didn't change direction at all as far as I remember

I'd say it was about 10 times larger and brighter than Venus, if not more
What you've described so far sounds very much like this video, was it? And if not, exactly how was it different?

Видео падения метеорита в Хакасии

You left out much important information such as date and time so we could check to see if anybody else saw the same thing at the same time on the same day in the same area. That video happened in a not too densely uninhabited area earlier this month, but still it was seen by more than one person.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

There are actually quite a few ufo sightings by witnesses who feel they began thinking about ufos before they saw the object, as if it mentally influenced them. Some are described by Linda Howe on earthfiles dot com, a site I like.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Well the object I saw didn't light up the whole sky like that, there was a consistant light to what I saw as it travelled across the sky, Also unfortunately I don't have the exact time and date as I didn't record it.. But It is a very rural place where i live there may have been witnesses

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It was the GAA.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmccracken
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Well the object I saw didn't light up the whole sky like that, there was a consistant light to what I saw as it travelled across the sky, Also unfortunately I don't have the exact time and date as I didn't record it.. But It is a very rural place where i live there may have been witnesses
Yes that one in Siberia was exceptionally bright to light up the whole sky like that, so I would have been surprised if the one you saw was that bright.

It sounds like you saw something interesting, but without date and time there's no research value to the report, unfortunately.

new topics

top topics

join