It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Really You America?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Udntknowjack
a reply to: Metallicus

Important aspects of college = drinking and partying? Damn, that's how you do it! Forget all the rape cases that occur at frat parties, those darn pesky SJWs!

You honestly cry more than most SJWs lol

I was being facetious...look it up.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: olaru12

Logic has no place on ATS

we all ponder over outrageous things
but no one questions why it took so long
to invent the bicycle ?

the knowledge and technology
has been available for a 1000 years
and one of 1st ones we make is ridiculous

One doesn't have to ponder very long. Common sense makes it abundantly clear.

When the bicycle was invented, horses were the common mode of travel and who wants to ride a 2 wheeled contraption in muddy streets filled with horse sh!t.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I find it hard to not cry about this. Maybe I'm judgemental and unfair. I find the in your face approached used unpalatable.

I do not disagree that the women in question would not find me attractive.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

I find it hard to not cry about this. Maybe I'm judgemental and unfair. I find the in your face approached used unpalatable.

Be as unfair and judgmental as you want. Like I said "logic has no place on ATS"

Ideology and cultism has replaced common sense; if I wasn't so cynical, I might shed a few tears as well.

But I can look out my office window on 3rd street and see so many of the forgotten ones. I can't complain.

I'm also mature enough to know that the SJW that so many here whine about are just youthful folks searching for their identity in a very strange
and uncomfortable world.

Peace on Earth Good Will to Men.....

edit on 13-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
my oldest graduated with a liberal arts degree about a year and a half ago. he then entered the master program at UTSA before taking leave to do some work for a change.

he is one of the most liberal people I know. Once preached to me how racism can only be white on black, actually. and even he sneers and jeers about the "SJW" deal.

Its mostly outcast females, and guys who want their approval.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I've been at University for 3.5 years now, 2.5 in my degree and 1 getting the courses I needed to get in the program I wanted. I can't speak for all schools, mine is fairly small, but there is little presence of anything that resembles what I see being portrayed as SJW. There are idealist kids here that want to fix the world and whatnot, but much like Kandinsky said, that should be the prerogative of the young.

My school is in Canada

Me, I am not young so I see things with a different lens but I give them respect for believing they can make a difference. I wish more people had that attitude tbh. I still have that belief or I wouldn't be studying what I am studying at my age.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Udntknowjack

Provide proof please. Not exactly the rape-a-palooza as told by "SJW"s

top topics

<< 1   >>

join