It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKILEAKS Live Streaming strange coded emoji video on Facebook page

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hey,

I dont know whats going on.

Maybe you guys cane figure her out

facebook. com/wikileaks/videos/1180281522006958/

It is a weird "music video" with sets of different emojis scrolling by.

Kinda creepers.

Well, what do yall think?

edit on 12-12-2016 by dashen because: really creepers

edit on 12-12-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Video is broke.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

i put a space between the . facebook .

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
It's called "Whistle Blowers", right now its playing as an odd music video of a kids swim team (or something) training.

"Breathing As One".

I guess its just that music video.
edit on 12-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
that is pretty bizarre.
announcing a new big revelation?
or maybe it´s supposed to be motivational video for whistle blowers ? haha in that case it´s fail :/

what the heck???
edit on 12-12-2016 by glowdog because: errz sorry!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The emojis are simply a feature on facebook live.. (when people like the post it shows that flying past the screen)

As for the video its self, very odd.. watched it a few times and it seems to be a propaganda video to motivate whistle blowers? maybe its just a video to stall while they prepare a live broadcast?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
6 Month ago the same video was released, theyre maybe just building hype for the music video

quote from Wikileaks Fb page

Amazing new slow-motion music video from the band Laibach depicts Assange+Snowden+Manning whistleblower training school, released as theme song for Free Assange week. Thanks Laibach!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Well that was anticlimactic.
it was still bizzare.
Weird kids.
Punching each other?
Heads under water.
So weird.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Do we know if Julian is alive? I still haven't seen one iota of proof since the day we saw heavily armed men outside the embassy, then poof, the internet is cut and before you know it, questions arise and we still haven't seen a live shot of JA today... It was obvious they were after him hard.. From the drone comments, to that odd summer night where a guy was seen scaling the embassy walls at 2-3 am, but got away like Jason Bourne..

Nothing adds up with Wikileaks anymore to me... Maybe he's alive, maybe he's dead, maybe he was captured... I dont know, but what I do know is that Wikileaks hasn't been the same since...
edit on 12-12-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
My new crazy conspiracy theory is the video is meant to get pizza gate victims to whistleblow.
The content of that video looks suspiciously like the torture art favorited by the podesta brothers.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
the song is called Whistle blower by the band Laibach on the recent album Specter
They also realised the video clip

You're welcome

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

there you go people,here is your spooky conspiracy

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dasrobot

there you go people,here is your spooky conspiracy

That video is just disturbing.
maybe its just me.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
My new.conspiracy theory is that this band sucks and is using wikileaks as a cheap plug.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
My new.conspiracy theory is that this band sucks and is using wikileaks as a cheap plug.

They are not only referring to Wikileaks but Snowden, Manning, more. It's not intended to be a cheap plug.

ETA: The song/video was out before the whole PGate.

You can't judge a band by one song. Then again the band and their genre is not well known by people-outside of the more mainstream sounding NIN. Can't say many people like the music, commercial music's uniform, simplistic and rather compressed is more fitting for many tastes.

It's not one of my favorite songs by them(don't care for the whistling) but it is part of who they are in avant-garde(Industrial,etc) genre. I see the lyrics having a point as they align with whistle blowers.

Also, being that Laibach( Slovenian) is a somewhat of a political band, they have many themes from fascism and communism to current political aligning issues as shown by their song shared here. They have been banned by Russian and were the first band to play in North Korea. The picture of the man on the wall(band's singer) is meant to be reflect fascism such as Hitler's image on the wall.

The members of Laibach are notorious for rarely stepping out of character. Some releases feature artwork by the Communist and early Dada artist/satirist John Heartfield. Laibach concerts have sometimes aesthetically appeared as political rallies. When interviewed, they answer in wry manifestos, showing a paradoxical lust for, and condemnation of, authority.[21]

Richard Wolfson wrote of the group:
Laibach's method is extremely simple, effective and horribly open to misinterpretation. First of all, they absorb the mannerisms of the enemy, adopting all the seductive trappings and symbols of state power, and then they exaggerate everything to the edge of parody... Next they turn their focus to highly charged issues — the West's fear of immigrants from Eastern Europe, the power games of the EU, the analogies between Western democracy and totalitarianism.[22]
Source

One source explanation - comments about the song- see the right side bar

edit on 12-12-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2016 by dreamingawake because: wiki quote

new topics

top topics

join