It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear ATS How and what would you react to a gigantic pentagon pyramid V shaped

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

so the OP synopsis is :

how would you react if christien fantasy " came true "

and you want a rational discusson ?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

A gigantic pyramid with four pillars aka "cube". . .
A gigantic square shaped emerged out of nowhere in the high sky _ ! _ obviously it's from higher dimensional world aka 4 dimensional portal to higher dimensional worlds _ ! _ BTW science cannot provide love!
edit on 11-12-2016 by SophiaEveLee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SophiaEveLee
1z reaction would be to analyze, observe and study cautiously with AN optimistic outlook the arriving structure.
A projection RF-EF Bluebeam like project at play too was also considered.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

science cannot provide love!

Depends how you look at it , it enhances my love of the Universe by showing me things that otherwise I would not see.
It provides answers to question about our existence while providing yet more questions to be answered , it may even find evidence of the extra dimensions you mention.

If something like what you describe was visible in our realm science would help us understand its reality rather than solely relying on belief.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Seriously though, in the event that happens my Secret Space program key fob is supposed to go off and then I report to the nearest underground Masonic black triangle hanger and await further orders. Did no one else get the email? Plan 7-C?

Yup, I got the email. Did you enable text updates with head office too? It's great, I can tell when and which trumpets have sounded all while out on the move! Doesn't function too well in Trinity though due to the volatile EMR, but the internal comms cover that.

Oh, don't forget about the christmas party on Venus this friday - there was a cock up and Geoff down at the office forgot to send everyone a reminder. I'm taking Tranquilla out for a spin on the friday, I can swing by and pick you up if you want?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
ill be back, I need a couple more drinks first.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Reminds me of a recent thread from someone and it led me to a website that said,"Do not get on the ships! Deny permission!". It was sort of a shaky source, to say the least, but my immediate reaction was,"Correct, not getting on any ships." That would include pyramid octogonal shaped cities that just appeared.

I would be awed by seeing it. I think we ALL want to see something similar to that. But I wanted to make clear I would not enter it.

edit on 11-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Reminds me of a recent thread from someone and it led me to a website that said,"Do not get on the ships! Deny permission!". It was sort of a shaky source, to say the least, but my reaction was,"Correct, not getting on any ships." That would include pyramid octogonal shaped cities that just appeared.

seems a good rule of thumb

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

Reminds me of a recent thread from someone and it led me to a website that said,"Do not get on the ships! Deny permission!". It was sort of a shaky source, to say the least, but my reaction was,"Correct, not getting on any ships." That would include pyramid octogonal shaped cities that just appeared.

We agree!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

We agree!

I wrote it down ✌️😉

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Dear humans _ ! _

When you're seen UFOs aka aliens, you RUN!

When you're seen a "4 dimensional doorway" to higher dimensional worlds, you sing "Hallelujah"
_ ! _

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Because I was the one who'd "created" the revelation _ ! _ nobody knows the truth than me lolll

The "birth" of the multiverse _ ! _ is followed by the "life" of the multiverse _ ! _and the "destruction" of the multiverse".

According to ancient source, at first there was only "God", who rests on the eternal ocean. When he is asleep, nothing exists. There is only consciousness, an infinite potential. With his awakening, there is light and life. Out of his navel comes out "Son of God" who assumes the duty of creation. In his first act as the creator, Lord creates four worldly views due to their devotion to the supreme godhead. So out of his frustration and anger was created another Lord. He assumed the duty of destruction at the end of the epochs. Thus the Holy trinity assumed their duties for an endless cycle of creation, preservation and destruction.

Ancient annunaki are not immortal gods or aliens as they are Lords of the elements of air fire water earth and others etc, who came from higher dimensional world aka "parallel worlds". Ancient annunaki were "created" by other gods, and they were "created" by "the holy trinity" _ ! _

Humans are "parallel interdimensional beings".

Mother Earth is parallel world

Universe is multiverse world

Ancient freemasonry is the "descendants" of ancient Annunaki aka Lords of the elements of air fire water earth and others etc _ ! _

Compass and square are "used" by the ancient creators of human race. Unbelievable? Go research _ ! _ May the truth set ya free!

YET _ ! _

George Washington said:

"All freemasonry should be disbanded in America because our organization has been infiltrated by the illuminati with bad intentions for American and the world"

What and where is "Nibiru" _ ? _

Enlil or Ninnur is said to have "entered into the middle of Tiâmat," and because he/she did so he/she is called "Nibiru," i.e., "he/she who entered in," and the "seizer of the middle." What the words "middle of Tiâmat" meant to the Babylonian we are not told, but it is clear that Marduk/Ninnur's entry into it was a signal mark of the triumph of the god.

Also. . .

"A line notionally drawn on the earth equidistant from the poles, dividing the earth into northern and southern hemispheres and constituting the parallel of latitude 0°."

Or

"North & South" of the Equator of Mother Earth * ¿ *

Sometimes it could be a very very gigantic upside-down pyramid shaped of mothership/mountain with four walls = Cube floating on top of _ ? _ appeared out of nowhere in the middle of mother earth.

The New Jerusalem, the Bride of the Lamb

9 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.

No wonder all of the rebellious peoples of earth flee to the caves and beg the rocks to fall on them to hide them from the face of Him who sits on the throne _ ! _

The whole world would be shocked after the "gigantic holy city" appears out of nowhere in the middle of mother earth. . . some would say it's devil in disguise. . . some says it's alien mothership. . . some says "leave us alone". . . and then the people of the 12 tribes would believe and follow their Lord. . . unfortunately some evils wanted to nuke the holy city that is protected by an invisible shield. . . and the lands near the holy city would be _ ! _ Sorry. . .

Blessed be _ ! _ for the chosen people of the 12 tribes who would be allowed to enter the "Pure Land". . .

The entrance & exist of "HELL" would be cracked open in the far south. . .

The N.M.P. is ticking to it's end. . .

Earth magnetic field is becoming weaker. . .

When the magnetosphere is weak:

Strange horn sound heard around the world
Fireballs explosion in the sky
Thunderstorms increasing
Hot weather
Climate change
Floods
Droughts
Mutations
Cancers
Diseases and viruses
Strange phenomenon in the sky
Madness = Wars
Ocean doom
Resources shortage
Fire everywhere
Hurricanes
Others etc

Unbelievable?

Go research _ ! _ May the truth set ya free!

Sunrise at "somewhere" after the night of moonlight. . .
Sometimes at "someday" before the spring arrives. . .
Sometimes, someday at somewhere, the man child aka the the holy city is "borned out" of the mother earth with a crown of twelve stars on her head = 6 colours race + many nations, many languages. . .

As above so below _ ! _

The ascending of the great Holy City is the falling of mystery modern babylon. . .

The End _ ! _

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The check is in the mail

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Unfortunately science cannot provide you "eternal blissful" in heaven after death. . .

Or science is disaster. Sometimes _ ! _

"Oh fools do not bomb the moon away in 2008 yrs to avoid Supermoon phenomenon. . ."
As you have had triggered the great drought to many countries for years. . ."

Science is useful for humans but if you've overused it, then Science is just another "deadly weapon" . . .

Humans thought that they'd understood the mystery of the universe _ ! _ Sad.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Too bad _ ! _ as only the chosen people are allowed to enter the "Holy City" aka 4 dimensional world/doorway. . .

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Huh _ ? _ Are you drunk

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I know it's Sunday, but if I wanted to hear bible verses I'd go to church

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Project blue beam is created for destruction and depopulation _ ! _ By the evil elites

But the ascending of the Holy City aka 4 dimensional doorway is to protect the mother earth from solar flare and others etc in future _ ! _ Also to transfer the "overpopulation" to elsewhere. . .

Sort of good angel vs evil drragon _ ! _

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Ok _ ! _ Good bye

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
_ ! _

edit on 12/11/2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join