It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear ATS How and what would you react to a gigantic pentagon pyramid V shaped

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The OP is talking about the prophesied New Jerusalem which descends from heaven and is the Earthly abode of the heavenly.

It's not that hard to grasp and yet people are mocking and asking what he's 'tripping on'. Get a grip of yourselves and stop treating this site like your damn FaceBook. Say something constructive or bore off would ya.

I think it will be a magnificent thing to behold if it was clearly visible and not too otherworldly as to be unfocused. I would hope even more that I could be granted access! What a place to live, eh!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SophiaEveLee

That's a fun thought. I was never a Christian but I've read a lot of the bible and always enjoyed imagining that scene in Revelation.

Thought it so surreal. I always pictured the messy aftermath of the landing and the environmental damage it would cause. Destroying an entire bioregion ecosystem and killing countless people, all the while Jesus leaning out over one of the pillars like Leonardo in Titanic, just saying "Come at me bitches!"

I'm a sucker for epic fictions.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

See what you did there, not seen that bef........ Oh wait......... Never mind.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Although I don't fully understand your post, if something similar to what you describe happened I'd probably react calmly as I usually do.
Deal with whatever is under my control and assess/adapt to whatever is not under my control.

I've thought I was about to die a few times in my life and been chilled out.
I fear pain more than death.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT

Lollll nobody wound me _ ! _ but the sound of the trumpets. . .

Because the N.M.P. is "ticking" to it's end _ ! _
and the south pole is cracking apart. . .

When the "fools" tried to bomb the moon away in 2008 yrs to avoid "Supermoon phenomenon" unfortunately this ignorant act triggered the great drought in many countries for years _ ! _

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Seriously though, in the event that happens my Secret Space program key fob is supposed to go off and then I report to the nearest underground Masonic black triangle hanger and await further orders. Did no one else get the email? Plan 7-C?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Blame nobody _ ! _ as it's the natural order of the mother earth, and the great destruction is unavoidable when the time is up. . .

The great cycle of Time is ticking. . .

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Bombing the moon to avoid the super moon?

They told us it was to prove water or something, the bomb was too small to do anything else.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

@?@ am wondering that when are those hidden hangers. . . A massive hailstorm _ ! _ sound good for ya :p
edit on 11-12-2016 by SophiaEveLee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Yes. It's too small to do anything else. . .
But it's enough to "bomb" the moon away to avoid Supermoon phenomenon = natural disasters like massive earthquake in Japan 2011 or indonesia 2004 _ ! _

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Yes a dream paradise _ ! _ me toooo

The ascending of the higher dimensional world is the falling of modern mystery babylon. . .

The great square of the "mothership" is awaiting for ya _ ! _ 4 dimensional doorway to higher dimensional worlds aka parallel world's _ ! _

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
The OP is talking about the prophesied New Jerusalem which descends from heaven and is the Earthly abode of the heavenly.

It's not that hard to grasp and yet people are mocking and asking what he's 'tripping on'. Get a grip of yourselves and stop treating this site like your damn FaceBook. Say something constructive or bore off would ya.

I think it will be a magnificent thing to behold if it was clearly visible and not too otherworldly as to be unfocused. I would hope even more that I could be granted access! What a place to live, eh!

I am not mocking anything! I am saying exactly what I would be thinking if something like that EVER just popped up in the sky out the blue!

Maybe the OP never heard of Operation Blue Beam? It is an interesting subject regardless of what religion a person might or might not believe in.

I directly answered the OP's Header.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Waiting for Jesus or Aliens or Spongebob Squarepants - it's a waste of your valuable time on this planet.

Instead of worshipping Gods why not worship one of the most beautiful creations our earth has to offer - ourselves.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I'd be intrigued but it wouldn't make me turn to God.
I'd await scientific opinion and then decide whether to run to the hills or just wait and see what develops.

Hope that answers your question.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Death is just beginning of a new journey _ ! _

3 dimension
4 dimension
5 dimension
and the six dimension _ ! _

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Danowski

I am not a Christian or from any religion groups _ ! _ mind ya. . .

Have I ever mentioned worshipping any gods _ ? _

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
uhhhhhhh
bad thread
MODS

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I don't believe in anything like that and assume I'll just end up as worm food, but if I'm wrong well afterlife would be an unexpected bonus.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SophiaEveLee
a reply to: Joneselius

Yes a dream paradise _ ! _ me toooo

The ascending of the higher dimensional world is the falling of modern mystery babylon. . .

The great square of the "mothership" is awaiting for ya _ ! _
You seem sincere enough and are well versed in your study of Revelations. Sorry I jumped to the paid troll conclusion so soon. I'm admittedly skeptical with any Doomsday/end of times thread. You have offered a seemingly legit depiction, star n flag for that. We can only hope and have faith that we will know its the real deal when it happens. With all the Black Budget money being spent on God knows what, it can make one wonder what capabilities they now have. A fake rapture or fake alien invasion does not seem like a stretch for our world leaders to pull off. A convenient depopulation method, among other reasons they might have...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski
Instead of worshipping Gods why not worship one of the most beautiful creations our earth has to offer - ourselves.

Man..I was sure you were gonna go with the Doritos Locos Tacos from taco bell...

<< 1    3  4 >>

join