It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs - Caught on NASA ISS live Feed - 27/10/2016

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I was reading facebook when a friend of mine posted a link to a live feed of a space-walk NASA were doing on the 27th of October this year.
I'm an avid space fan as well as a part-skeptic of the STS incidences so I decided to watch the live feed for a while. While watching I noticed some faint star-like objects moving in the background. I just happened to have installed screen-recording software for tutorial work I was doing at the time and decided to record the live NASA feed.

After a few mins I recorded some clear footage of these star-like objects buzzing around the ISS in the distance. The second recording showed 2 bright lights move into view and then quickly change direction and move back out of view.

Read the comments. You can skip forward to 2:20m and 3:20m for first and second sightings.
Comments are welcome!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LonnyZone

Here's the video.

edit on 11-12-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LonnyZone
After a few mins I recorded some clear footage of these star-like objects buzzing around the ISS in the distance. The second recording showed 2 bright lights move into view and then quickly change direction and move back out of view.

Simply lense flare.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I would have said ice/debris..

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Simply lense flare.

What a simple and non explained comment.
When I read it I thought "c'mon". Then, to get a second opiniion I asked my husband who is a professional photographer to tell me what he thinks and he also said it's not lenS flare.

The camera is still but the dots are moving, therefore the object that would be the 'cause' of the lens flare would also have to move that fast somewhere. But then the dots would change in brightness before disappearing at a certain angle.
It also hasn't got any of the tell tale signs of lenS flare, like the slight transparency, other light patterns around it etc.

I could be a number of things. Space debris, lit by the sun or droplets or something I have no clue about but personally I'd dismiss lenS flare.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
My first thought was space debris. It's odd how they just stop and turn around like that--it could be a camera 'lens flare' type phenomenon but I don't want to be too quick to judge. It really does look like space debris except for how they move.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
While intuitively it does look like ice or debris to me based on past videos (2:20m and 3:20m, not the previous obvious lens flares,) I'm still giving this a star and flag because 1) At least it's something real that people can actually look at and analyze, and 2) Until the more knowledgeable ATSers chime in, I myself do not know with any certitude what this is as a layperson observer, and therefore, for me, for the moment, it is technically "unidentified."

Peace.
edit on 12/11/2016 by AceWombat04 because: As per ArMap's request edited time stamps into post for specific reference to what I'm referring to.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666
The camera is still ? Look again.Not only that , but the entire station is not "still"
Lens Flare

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
What kind of space debris shines as bright as this?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Simply lense flare.

??? !

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I thought the very brief UFO's visible at 3:20 was interesting since they seemed to have been moving and then slowed down. Unfortunately the camera was moving. Why they keep moving the camera anyway?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
My favorite theory is that space is really just a super fluid. I like to think that you captured little space amoeba drifting around.

It's stupid but I like it so I'm keeping it a little while longer. 🎄🎁☃
edit on 11-12-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It looks like different people are talking about different things, so it would be nice if everyone says what they are talking about exactly.

Yes, there are some lens flare, and yes, there are some small white spots moving that could be debris.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The ISS, unlike shuttle, rarely dumps water [they recycle it now] and rarely uses thrusters [notoriously leaky on shuttles] for pointing. The only debris I've seen video of is stuff released during EVA on purpose or by accident. Other satellites are too far and too fast to register on optical systems, as a rule.

Watch the skies -- you can't count on NASA folks to be scrutinizing the tourist cameras closely, and critical stuff just might show up and need to be flagged ASAP. Good work.

No, I don't know what this video shows.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I tend to agree that these are lens flares. Rays, circles or blobs of light are not convincing to me as proof of ETs.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Really? Can you tell me how much DNA a space Amoebae has to earth Amoebae? Apparently Amoeba have over 200x the amount of DNA than humans, that's quite a bit of a single-celled old organism. Just a side thought

I like to think of space the like the ocean too, teaming with all kinds of life...Or it's a barren wasteland, teaming with energy and a perfect host for life.
edit on 11-12-2016 by LonnyZone because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2016 by LonnyZone because: re-wording

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thanks for re-posting that. That is the correct video. I took 3 videos of the live nasa feed only to find out it the footage had been cut and was being looped on playback.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Those two streaks looked like meteorites, debris, etc.. Definitely UFO's.

As an astronaut, wouldn't it scare you guys/gals to death, how much "stuff" is up there zipping around the Earth? Just a loose bolt from a launch 30 years ago, could mean doom if it slammed into your vehicle.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Simply lense flare.

I forgot to mention I'm a 3D artist of 20+ years and video editor. I know a little something about CG graphics and video editing.
This is not a lens flare, it's not connected to a surface of the ISS for one, lens flares need external light sources to create the flare.

As for Debris, check the first sighting, the lights go in all directions, from close to far at high-speed and then across in different directions. I doubt NASA have such debri problems on the ISS. If so, could someone post a video of debris around the ISS? I would like to see a comparison

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedStrobe
I tend to agree that these are lens flares. Rays, circles or blobs of light are not convincing to me as proof of ETs.

Who said anything about ET's ?
I simply don't know what's been captured...and that's the fence I'll sit on

top topics

<<   2 >>

join