It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprise, surprise--Democrats to Investigate Trump’s Campaign Ties to Putin/Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Yes, but make no mistake that there are many repubs that hate Trump and voted for Clinton.

The status quo Clinton would allow the power system that is in place to stay. With Trump who knows?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Craig Murray, the former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, who is a close associate of Assange, called the CIA claims “bull#”, adding: “They are absolutely making it up.”

“I know who leaked them,” Murray said. “I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things.

www.theguardian.com...

And also from the same article..

A second senior official cited by the Washington Post conceded that intelligence agencies did not have specific proof that the Kremlin was “directing” the hackers, who were said to be one step removed from the Russian government.

So we have other high ranking officials saying that the claims can't be substantiated or downright calling them lies. But yeah, lets all listen to that weasely rat Schumer.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Obama and the dems are such hypocrites.

Obama just a few short years ago:

Gov. Romney, I’m glad you recognize al-Qaida is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what is the biggest geopolitical group facing America, you said Russia, not al-Qaida,” Obama said. “You said Russia. And the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back. Because the Cold War has been over for 20 years.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Schumer is their "leader". So if you are a good little follower, you will say yes sir, great idea.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
"Lock him up!"

What? Wrong Party? Are we allowed independent thought still? I need a memo.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Lock who up? Trump or Schumer?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Ugh, these people are such sore losers. Give it a rest. They won't find anything because there isn't anything to find.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Don't see a darn place I said leader...but according to YOUR article he is right there calling for an investigation.And yes, in January he becomes senate minority leader

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I doubt if anything significant will come of this, but let them look. Maybe after they do we can put it to rest.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hillary campaigned in Wisconsin ZERO times. So obviously she lost because of Russian hackers...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Well yea because they're unamerican and racist, some I hear have Russian last names. Three strikes you're out. Giddy up Guantanamo.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
Russia was not involved in anything. The Dems planted the seeds of Russia hacking just like they are doing with "fake news". Planting the seeds of false narratives, getting over half the country to buy into it and then using those narratives to their advantage. They are literally the scum of the earth

Nothing more need be said, this is the entire story right here.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
Russia was not involved in anything. The Dems planted the seeds of Russia hacking just like they are doing with "fake news". Planting the seeds of false narratives, getting over half the country to buy into it and then using those narratives to their advantage. They are literally the scum of the earth

Exactly. Add in the white supremacist administration narrative and you have three orchestrated narratives manipulating the susceptible populace, whipping them up unto a frenzy only to have the rug ripped from under them.

That's why they literally cried like babies when Trump won. It was like breaking the news to your child that Santa clause isn't real. They've been fed lies about the polls on a daily basis. These poor people have been gaslighted by the the msm for decades and they are psychologically damaged.

These narratives are based on LIES - all of them, and it's despicable how they are undermining the election. The people doing this need to be held accountable.

edit on 11-12-2016 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Yeah no kidding! Can you imagine these sore losers are going to waste time and money on a pointless investigation? I mean you'd never catch Republicans doing such things because they lost an election.

Oh wait....ok nevermind.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Blaming the deplorables and unredeemables didn't work so can't do that again. Can't blame themselves for putting forward the most disliked candidate in Democratic party modern history. So it must be the Russians.

Hint: It was the US counter-coup that cut the legs out.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Trump is just one of Russia's useful idiots. He doesn't even know how bad he's being played.
edit on 2016-12-11 by gmacev because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gmacev

I doubt Trump gets played by anyone other than his wife, and even then I wonder.

I think there is going to be some give and take with the Russians, like any good solid relationship. So should we go back to the Obama relationship where we are on edge, and that is a very dangerous edge?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Sounds good to me, but lets be fair about it. In light of certain 'discrepancies' reported in Democrat controlled precincts during the recounts, lets expand this and have an in-depth, nationwide investigation into possible election fraud at all levels.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
They are trying to create a narrative to scare the electors.
If this is false, kind of like a lot of those sexual assault complaints these people should go to prison for election meddling.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Will there be an investigation of Hillary's ties to Saudi Arabia?

Maybe? I'll be busy holding my breath.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join