It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York firefighter set fire to own home Blames Blacklives matter.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Has it done enough to warrent the hatred and division it's caused between blacks and whites?

It seems only certain people are triggered into that response.

They also do breakfast and lunch programs for kids and seniors, safety routes for school kids before and after school in addition to homework programs.

Have you ever bothered to look beyond the narrative you're comfortable with?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Are you kidding?...

A (singular) BBQ, work in their own communities (scouts/girl guides type things) a push to end or close juvie centres (???) and a effort to improve the education of black youths that of course suffer
and fail in that realm due to racist whites, the racist copout that they think relinquishes them of any responsibility...

So basically things that any community conscious group does, with the addition of violence, more racism and even more division...in a time where we need unity.

Can't you see past your liberal bias and see how indulging this movement only causes more and more harm...?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This shows that both sides have some crazy's in them!

Preciate the post nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

That division has always been there you missed it. BLM just brought it to the forefront where it can't be overlooked or ignored. The way you phrased it, it looks like everyone was getting along and up pops BLM to light the fires that somehow smoldered away.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Singular thing? There's lots, you just have to look because they don't talk about this in the MSM and the right wing media only covers negative news involving minorities.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Crazies huh?...

No one would deny that there's always been division, but some deny that they're increasing division and increasing hatred...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Who taught you to read?

The point I was making is people are quick to blame *all* BLM or *all* black people when a 'tiny minority' goes wrong. Same with the Muslims. Same with the Liberals, the Democrats and same with Republicans.

If it's a veteran, a fire-fighter or a nurse, we don't all start saying *all* of them are evil or bad. To do so would be idiotic, right?

What's the difference? Why do we judge everyone for the few in some cases and not others??

I hope you get my point here. 2015-16 has been a long year of blaming entire groups for the misdeeds of the, often, tiny minority.

^^^ I'd translate that sentence into something more comprehensible and can't see how it could any more obvious. Shall I PM you a slow work through?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

who taught you how to defend yourself... or think or read. you ought to go have someone read my original post to you and try to explain it at a level you may be able to understand, i couldnt have been more clear.
there, i attacked your intelligence based on absolutely nothing but a valid point, im on your level. please feel free to attack me, just because we are having a back to back online, im almost certain that is what you do when youre not behind the keyboard right?

- we can search the BLM 'logs' and try to find anything close to your statement , you know the mea culpa and the selective 'not blaming an entire race or movement for the actions of a few idiots? ' why are you as a person/thinker/mod even, having this realization only for this context?

men and women in uniform go as far as to shoot themselves and deface there own properties, but its a case of ' its just a couple of idiots'... aka 'isolated incidents, 'single bad one which do not represent an entire race'...

do you not see the double standard, or did you miss all those threads deprecating AA or blacks the moment BLM is mentioned.
yes, there are idiots among good people.... it seems only when its whites fabricating stories about blacks to feed fuel to their like-minded individuals( a lot on this very website. ); it seems its the only time this defense holds value...

feel free to insult me to boost your self esteem (just think in your head: you won, and im making this up and theres no way to prove what ive said) whilst at work.

case in point this thread has 2 pages and just 11 flags... dig any thread with 'BLM' in the title and take a look.

edit on 9-12-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
This shows that both sides have some crazy's in them!

Preciate the post nonetheless.

why is this your sentiment now, but you didnt have the same sentiment a while back when it was the other crazies doing 'crazy' things.

this seems to be just an 'oh well, crazies on both sides'. why didnt we have this revelation a few months ago... ?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say here. Are you saying I'm responsible for what people say about BLM? Are you suggesting I'm racist in some way? That I should be posting in BLM threads?

do you not see the double standard, or did you miss all those threads deprecating AA or blacks the moment BLM is mentioned.

^^^ That's exactly what I was pointing out in the post you decided to criticise. Read it again. It was pointing out that certain groups get allowances and others get none.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

yup. you win. pat yourself on the back.
have a nice day at work.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Lol. You're trying to shoot someone who's on the same side as you.

yup. you win. pat yourself on the back

You've won; I surrender!!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Singular thing? There's lots, you just have to look because they don't talk about this in the MSM and the right wing media only covers negative news involving minorities.

Lots of what? BBQs?...lol

I looked at what you posted and told you why such things do not in any way shape or form make up for the violence, murders and division caused and inspired by this movement.

You are aware that there's both right wing and left wing media right? both spewing propaganda for there own reasons...

It's folk like you and groups like BLM that moved Trump into power due to the sheer hatred and racism they present.

We have to come together as a people and tale responsibility for ourselves and our communities.

But I can already hear the excuses coming...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Sir I implore to go back to pg 1 and look at the other links, if this was a one off thing I'd put it on ignore, or if these were civilians I wouldn't even bother, it may seem like I am trying stoke tension here at ATS, but you couldn't be more wrong, it's the increasing number of stuff like THIS with LEOS, that cause me to ring the alarm, and yes if I have to be the bad guy TO do just that so let be.
Off topic but have any of you guys heard the crazy sht the head corporaticst cop is saying about vets at Standing Rock ,Some one please make a thread on that, I have to give someone else a turn being the bad guy.
edit on 9-12-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Ive read the OP, those cops were assholes and they'll pay for thier dishonesty.

However my point, which you seem to have missed/ignored, is that the BLM movement is hateful and diversive and only increases the divide between the black and white communitys.

Blaming everybody else for thier problems in 2016, rioting, inciting violence and murder is only ever going to prolong the hatred and play into the stereotypes we see.

The BLM movement has knocked back race relations by decades, and made the country a worse place to live for everyone...
edit on 9-12-2016 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I wonder if this fire fighter is related to the wife of the police officer that lied about her home being robbed by Black Lives Matter activists.

Police Officer's Wife Allegedly Fakes Robbery and Tries to Blame Black Lives Matter Activists

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I wonder if this fire fighter is related to the wife of the police officer that lied about her home being robbed by Black Lives Matter activists.

Police Officer's Wife Allegedly Fakes Robbery and Tries to Blame Black Lives Matter Activists

No the two are separate incidents.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join