It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halo 2 VS Half Life 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This is it, the big one, which one of these do you like better, do you have both?

I have them both and i have to say i play Halo 2 a lot more than HL2, it is just so much more fun in multiplayer, thats what it comes down to for me, i am a lvl 21.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
ok guess it is a route, Halo 2 is better that Half life 2.

update i am lvl 24 now.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I like half life 2 way better, Halo 2 is pretty fun, but when it comes down to this half life 2 is way better, its more realistic,has better weapons, when you kill someone they don't just fall down and blood splatters, the people actually die like you would in real life.... but seriously half life 2 is WAY better!

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
As being someone who has never played either game, I can say that Half Life 2 is %600 better, hands down. If they are anything like their first ones (which I have played), I don't see how Halo could even compare.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Half Life beats halo by so much!!!! Halo has really nerdy aleins and not cool guns cept the human guns....half life has really cool monsters and the combine which use cool no nerdy laser guns. Plus half life 2 is alot more realistic and much better gameplay and graphics.....so HALF LIFE IS THE BEST!!! And Halo isent at all!!!!!

[edit on 1-2-2005 by CMAN]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Only half life 2 needs to be defended, halo 2 beats all hands down.

I've never played half life 2 though, so I don't really know.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Lets see, kick ass graphics, same used in pixar movies, real intelligance, not artificial, better guns, better gameplay, better story line, I think HL2 wins. Though if you want multi go with Halo 2. But single player hands down HL2.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
i play both and have to say that H2's multiplayer far surpasses HL2, as for single play, i am not a very big fan of single player anymore, i like online, my lil bro beat the HL2 single player and doesnt realy want to do it again, i have beaten the H2 single player 2 times, on normal and Heroic (legandary is so FRICKING HARD).

I play H2 online every day, and i am realy good, ill play anyone here if they want to,

GT= TKainZero

new topics

top topics

join