It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag: Street Camera moved the day before Comet Pizza Shooting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The Voat pizzagate sub has been exploding with new information that I noticed wasn't posted on ATS.

4Chan autists have noticed that the traffic camera listed on trafficlook.com for the street that the Comet Pizza shop is on inadvertedly dissaperared. Through this camera you could see the Comet Pizza restaurant along with other nearby shops. COMET PIZZA traffic camera moved Youtube

The day after this was posted a "gunman" apparently entered the restaurant and threatened a staff member before the police were called. They cordoned off a 2 block radius of the restaurant AFTER the alleged perpetrator was captured. The restaurant will reportedly be closed on Monday.

Washington Post Article

The alledged gunman was named in other articles as Edgar Maddison Welch

The father of the alledged perpertrator owns a film production company

His dads film production company, for which Edgar received a writing credit (www.imdb.com...)) for helping with: www.foreveryoungproductions.com His dads personal site: www.harrywelchjr.com Some interesting information about his dad: -Served as Executive Director for Protect-A-Child, a national, non-profit organization to prevent abuse and abduction of children. Appointed by Governor Jim Martin to the Governor's Commission on Child Victimization.

credit memegod420

The alledged perpetrator also lived in Haiti for which he posted a couchsurfing ad: www.couchsurfing.com...

You can find the information about his father on his personal website: www.harrywelchjr.com
How much more can we find out about this cluster**** of an investigation and keep putting it down to coincidence?
**EDIT 1: ** A commenter just notified me that HarryWelchJr.com has now been taken down. This was up and active only a few minutes ago. People have acted quickly to get this taken down. You can see what WAS on this site here: web.archive.org...://www.harrywelchjr.com/

Cred to OZjourno920

Bill HR 6393 was passed in congress two days ago, and gives to government agencies the authority to shut down without warrant what they consider to be Russian propaganda vectors. Except that this sub will be shutdown like Reddit was shutdown last week.

credit to standalone

It has since come out that the original reports state that there was NO GUN. The MSM websites have since edited their stories to include a gun.

However there are reports of a spokesperson named Aquita Brown who has claimed otherwise.
mpdc.dc.gov...
archive.is... -aquita brown and bartender who claims to have not seen a gun. Story has since been edited... Now he has only been charged with assault with a deadly weapon (gun). it has (gun) in parenthesis. Can someone well versed in law figure out if that is actually a gun charge or just assault with a weapon. And they claim an employee saw the gun however I can not find a public statement by an employee saying they saw one. Just that a bartender said they did not see a gun. Why would this guy discharge his weapon in a restaurant where everyone else was gone? The statement claims that he discharged his weapon inside despite earlier reports of no shots fired. So far I cannot locate the "post-interview statement" that the suspect admits coming because of pizzagate, but this is a real possibility so we need to be prepared like i said by making sure it is publicly known we do not approve of this behavior whatever the outcome of this is.

So many coincidences and this investigation just gets more convoluted.

credit to PizzaGatinOnYa

PizzaGatinOnYa has posted a break down in the events of the alledged shooting as well as links to the witness statements saying that there was no gun involved found Here

So a Bill that has language in it to suppress whatever the government deems as "fake news" is passed. The MSM have been building up a case that there shouldn't be an investigation into #pizzagate because it is just "fake news". The restaurant in the centre of the #pizzagate scandal Comet Pizza has a "gunman"who threatened a staff member. The alleged gunmans father owns a film production company called Forever Young Productions and was the director of Protect-A-Child, a nation-wide organisation that aims to prevent the abuse and abduction of children. Original witness testimony says that there was no gun. This whole operation stinks of a False Flag attack to shut down the #pizzagate investigation and silence anyone looking into it. Reddit has already bowed to pressure to shut down the Pizzagate subreddit and even the sub The_Donald shutdown a pizzagate FF thread. More and more alternative news sites will be forced to abandon pizzagate.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Looks like it was a pre planned set up.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Seriously I hope this does not get moved to the mega thread.

If this is true it really is hard to deny the FF angle, which can only mean pizzagate is real news.

This is not just another pizzagate thread, this is a subject worthy of standing on its own.

I can't believe the shooting got buried, I did not even know that happened!

Never In all my years on ATS have I missed a breaking news story. I was proud of ATS because I could count on breaking news being posted here before anywhere else.

I am upset with ATS because it seems like they are being complicit with hiding and discrediting the pizzagate investigation. If true, that is beyond despicable.

Please don't let that be so ATS. Please.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Before Blaine comes in and re directs the thread for the umphthhh millionth time.

Go to to Google maps reviews.. avoid everything in the last month. Then decide other than patrons were severely annoyed by screaming kids, crappy staff and no ping pong time... but the pizza is the best..

"I find it odd this is 2 doors down. The owners of Besta Pizza are in damage control mode as well.
This is a real pizza shop, Link is safe.
5029 Connecticut Ave.
NW , Washington, DC 20008
mybestapizza.com...
mybestapizza.com...

Any ways.... who's responsible for false news? Was this not a result of the Podesta Emails?

Edit: n/m... just to much he said she said when it comes to MSM and other Media. Honestly it's making my head spin."
End oflast thread🤔

I'm out! Till someone can put something solid. Every business on that block is in damage control.
edit on 5-12-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Oh my days, this just reeks of conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Couldn't the big boys manipulate the camera's digital signal path more easily ... than actually going out there and unscrew the damned thing ?

On the other hand , the removal ( after the fact ) of a camera could help stoke hysteria . Somewhere .

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
redirect in 3...2...1...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Am I the only one with a pizza hut ad in this thread? Every time I look at a pizza gate related thread I get a pizzahut ad,grim.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Well this whole 'shooting' thing seemed manufactured from the get go and I am not surprised. Great find OP. I think the fact that Government is so adamant about snuffing out the Pizzagate discussion shows that people are probably on to something.

Why bother to dissuade discussion if there is nothing to find? Also, telling people what they can and can't discuss is NOT the job of Government.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

This thread was already making me crave pizza, you just made it worse lol.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I agree. Especially with sites like reddit removing posts.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Please continue discussion in the existing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join