It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Items left behind at my new cabin..is this weird?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
violet, daaskapital

You're probably right. I guess I just can't wrap my head around it is all. Leaving all that stuff..basically only taking clothes..just don't get it. At least sell the major appliances and stuff.. I dunno why I'm complaining. Lot's of "extras" came with the home. Feel bad about it in some ways though. What kind of situation would you have to be in in order to leave all that stuff?

The height chair with the doll was really creepy though..lol. And the home made "house" in the back is creepy as well. I don't understand who lived out there (it was obviously inhabited) and why they would need to live in a separate house. And the chemical plastic barrels freaked me out a bit too.. I do know she lived in the home for a time after she became disabled..maybe I should look her up..but..then I think maybe I don't wanna know.

Thanks for your thoughts...

blend57

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Do you mean corpses? Like for a wake?

That's what I mean.

I'll see if I can dig those photos out.

edit on 5-12-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: never go in against a Sicilian with death is on the line

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Now that's creepy.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Now that's creepy.

It's an old house, they laid you out at home back in the day before funeral parlors. I confirmed that at least 7 people died in the house of natural causes over 145 years.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Heroin needle and pictures of previous owner dressed as Elvis. I guess he really went for the whole deal in his impersonations.

I assume heroin needle because nobody was diabetic and the neighbors told us they were riding the white horse.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
dogstar23

I would've kept the pictures.. placed them in my family photo album.. lol

So far..I have not found anything as weird as that..so I guess I should not be too worried. Probably know more in the spring..when we start to tear down the "makeshift" house out back and are able to explore the property a bit more.

blend57

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
If the house is on a septic tank system, be sure to have the tank pumped. People flush all kind of things in addition to whats supposed to go down.

Anyway, its a good idea to have the septic and water/well pump system checked.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That`s a good one, I never thought of that,yeah probably haunted, or in an area where lots of alien abductions take place.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join